NEurope

Cheers Jay, will check out more :)

I taught you well my son.

You're three years my junior. I've been using inappropriate jokes for years, just I know when they're needed and when they become Little Brittained.*

*(overdone)

You're three years my junior. I've been using inappropriate jokes for years, just I know when they're needed and when they become Little Brittained.*

*(overdone)

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with this term.

Just got back from uni, didn't stay as long as I should have really, but then I think I've lost the video I made (it's on my phone luckily..but still grr) and forgot to take in a picture to scan.

I don't have much left to do, woo! Then i get to go home on friday til sunday and then it starts all again with the workings and the animatings..I say sod off to anybody who said being a student is easy x_X

Fuuck, just got a lab mark back, 75% where I needed at least 80. Now I need 85% in this last lab that's left to be marked to bring my final module mark over 70% >_<

All because I missed one lab as my phone ran out of battery in the middle of the night :(

MY FACE IS BURNING!!!

I just put some TCP on to help clear some pesky spots and it burns. @___@

My day was good because I got to go home at 3 and I had an exam which means some work got done for once. :p(though the exam itself went averagely :))

Two small gripes with one lecturer; he's a reference for my postgrad app and I let him know that they had recieved and what was happening with the ref and he said he'd "get around to it". I was like 'okay...just waiting for the decision about my future here'. I gave it him a month ago. Also he has a tendency to mention concepts in lectures but then never gives any source or put anything online which is a faff.

Other than that finished off the assignment (still not sure one one point though...). Just need to check through it about four more times to make sure its okay and in his own particular style.

And my aunt just added me on facebook. More and more of my family members are adding me, its concerning :p (Not that I have much to hide but whatever right?)

Loads of family drama going on here to do with my uncle and it's pretty shit. I'm so oversensitive that while everyone else is getting more angry I go from being angry to just upset, it's horrible. Can't really explain, nor do I want to I suppose. In brighter news I arranged a day of fun filled goodness for saturday with some of my lovely friends who live in watford; can't wait, going to be epic I feel.

:( Sorry to hear Molly. Family dramas can be a right pain in the patootey (not sure where that came from...). It never works in practice but try and distance yourself from it (presume you don't need to be a part of it...ie its not you...). A day of epic goodness sounds like a good solution ;)

:( Sorry to hear Molly. Family dramas can be a right pain in the patootey (not sure where that came from...). It never works in practice but try and distance yourself from it (presume you don't need to be a part of it...ie its not you...). A day of epic goodness sounds like a good solution ;)

Thanks ashley, I really appreciate the support/lovelyness :) No it's not me directly and in some cases I would distance myself, but this is different. I won't go into the whole saga, but yes... I shall aim to enjoy myself probably a bit too much on saturday!

*sings "Pretty Bird" by Jenny Lewis to raise morale, despitre it being quite depressing*

Well if you ever do want to im well versed in family drama ;)

But yeah I've tended to find that if you can get a distance it does help. Like how during the summer all family drama seemed so stressful because I was back (in the proximity of) home and now im about 20 miles away.

And I will support you through anything :) (and not just because Molly was my dogs name and I miss her :p)

Thanks ashley, I really appreciate the support/lovelyness :) No it's not me directly and in some cases I would distance myself, but this is different. I won't go into the whole saga, but yes... I shall aim to enjoy myself probably a bit too much on saturday!

....Tomorrow too? Que? Boua?

I had a good evening due to seeing a film that I loved. *Waves flag*

I have spent about 4 hours with a screwdriver set and some pliers and a laptop(the pliers for added torque and dropped screws, two pairs in fact, long nosed and not). Basically it's an old laptop that fried and wouldn't boot windows about 2 years ago if anyone remembers, but the CD drive was fucked so I couldn't try and fix it like that. Then my brother opened it up, broke the heatsink and needed to get some paste to fix it, but he took out the cd drive and the hard drive, but I told him to put them back cos I WAS planning on fixing it via USB somehow. Anyway, whilst waiting to be thermaglued up, it was left by the other comp and got its screen cracked somehow(dropped something on it, or stepped on, who knows). I just decided to get a new laptop, lol.

Aaaanyway, spent about 2 hours taking bits off, taking out the FDD and the CD drive layers here and there, thinking the HDD might be underneath everything(under the heatsink maybe, I thought they get hot?) but to no avail(im not too good with hardware side of things). Decide to look on the internet as I get stumped at one point, lots of places with the same broken link to a service manual, but found out to get to the RAM...you take the keyboard off and it's under there?! So i thought maybe that's where I need to go, but no luck. I waste another hour or so undoing screws under there hoping it might loosen stuff up but no luck.

EVENTUALLY I find on tinternets on the site of a manufacturer of an apparently identical model, a 'Configuration Guide'. Have a read of this, turns out it's got alot of hardware info...read a bit more....turns out the fucking HDD is tucked in behind the FDD!! So all this time I'm tinkering at the laptop, the HDD is easily available in this FDD I'd taken and put on the floor, how embarrassing. So, 4 hours for something that now takes me less than 5 minutes. Now to purchase an enclosure to use it as an external HDD! To the tech forums!

Also had some screws left over when I put it back together, with the irony being I'd put some screws in places I didn't even get them from! Luckily I had some brainstorms and stuck them all back in places so I think I'm cool now. I had so much planned for the day too, such as starting to form a career plan...but oh well, procrastination has always been my strong point!

Well if you ever do want to im well versed in family drama ;)

But yeah I've tended to find that if you can get a distance it does help. Like how during the summer all family drama seemed so stressful because I was back (in the proximity of) home and now im about 20 miles away.

And I will support you through anything :) (and not just because Molly was my dogs name and I miss her :p)

haha, honestly if I told you, you'd think it was a storyline from eastenders! Just crazy. thank you again, even I do remind you of a dog! ;)

....Tomorrow too? Que? Boua?

I had a good evening due to seeing a film that I loved. *Waves flag*

To an observer it might like seem ReZ is being insensitive here, but he sent me a nice PM, so don't worry.

r.e. tomorrow night, I hope I feel well enough to go out properly!

Word. I'm sure/hope you will/do feel better soon physically and family-ey.

I want to make a temporary Sex Drive avvie/signature tomorrow. Senor Donut lends himself to an avatar greatly.

sexdrive_galleryposter.jpg

Right. Gonna go to bed naw. Well DS/Music it.

Couldn't find "Korg DS-10" anywhere (DS game) who wants to keep an eye out for me? I'll buy it for £30 and under.

kthxnite.

haha, honestly if I told you, you'd think it was a storyline from eastenders! Just crazy. thank you again, even I do remind you of a dog! ;)

I dunno. My family tree is coloured with dangerous branches. We could make a top trumps game of it!

Now I'm shitting myself for my exam tomorrow. I've been distracted way too much. This is all down to Zac funking Efron. High School Musical 2 had to be on when I was revising didn't it? Damn him to hell. Now I can't get the drive to start revising again. *man tears*

Now I'm shitting myself for my exam tomorrow. I've been distracted way too much. This is all down to Zac funking Efron. High School Musical 2 had to be on when I was revising didn't it? Damn him to hell. Now I can't get the drive to start revising again. *man tears*

Make a song out of it!

Core 3 tomorrow.

I feel like I can't possibly know the syllabus better, and revision has got to the point taht I feel every time I do a past paper, I lose my ability to think.

And my aunt just added me on facebook. More and more of my family members are adding me, its concerning :p (Not that I have much to hide but whatever right?)

This has been happening to me, which is slightly annoying as it has resulted in half of my family thinking im gay. Next family meetup should be interesting.

In other news I have spent the majority of my free time in the last 3 weeks watching various boxsets. Ooh and I passed my theory test today :yay:

And that gossip girl blog from my town that I posted about a couple pages back was in the local newspaper today, hahaha. Also the schools have heard and are getting involved... rather lols for just 2 days of posting...

Make a song out of it!

Haha! "What time is it? REVISION TIME! It's my exam tomorrow" or "16, 16 16 minutes left till the exam begins".

This could be interesting.

And that gossip girl blog from my town that I posted about a couple pages back was in the local newspaper today, hahaha. Also the schools have heard and are getting involved... rather lols for just 2 days of posting...

Lol, that's mental. It's hardly like it's doing massive amounts of damage. Surely it can't be stopped?

This has been happening to me, which is slightly annoying as it has resulted in half of my family thinking im gay. Next family meetup should be interesting.

Facebook has been relatively useful in that respect for me - loads of my cousins/friends I'm not really friends with/generally people I can't be bothered talking to can see I'm gay, and have the time to get over it before I next have to see them.

Lol, that's mental. It's hardly like it's doing massive amounts of damage. Surely it can't be stopped?

http://www.stalbansreview.co.uk/news/4047296.Outrage_over_teen_website/

AN online blog exposing the private lives of teenagers in the district has caused uproar among parents and those who feature on it.

Lols. Well the mystery person running it said recently they'd take down stories on request, which sort of ruins the fun, but I guess they're scared they might get in trouble *shrugs*

I've only got my cousins on Facebook, they are the only family as buddies. I even had an attempt from my own Mother to add me as her friend so she could see what i was upto online as it were.

Rejected the invite, as always. Same for everyone else.