NEurope

Oh man.... just had the most awesome pizza ever: Chicago Town's Takeaway Pepperoni Pile-Up Sauce Stuffed Crust pizza. Bit of a mouthful the name but the pizza was amazing. The box says better than Domino's and Pizza Hut and it's bloody right. The sauce stuffed crusts is a genius idea and just adds more flavour. Only bad thing is it's a bit big to eat for one person. I now feel very bloated because of eating the whole thing but it was totally worth it. :)

Oh man.... just had the most awesome pizza ever: Chicago Town's Takeaway Pepperoni Pile-Up Sauce Stuffed Crust pizza. Bit of a mouthful the name but the pizza was amazing. The box says better than Domino's and Pizza Hut and it's bloody right. The sauce stuffed crusts is a genius idea and just adds more flavour. Only bad thing is it's a bit big to eat for one person. I now feel very bloated because of eating the whole thing but it was totally worth it. :)

I wouldn't say its better...but yeah...its absolutely amazing. Basically the nicest thing you can eat, if you're having something cheap from the freezer.

I've had many a burnt mouth on them though. I've learnt my lesson now though.

lol. I will say that they need to sort out the instructions on the box. I put the pizza in and had to take it out in under 20 minutes. If I had left it in there for the 25 it would have been burnt. Don't know what kind oven they were using to cook the pizza but you definitely shouldn't put it in for 25 minutes.

Lost all faith in the british voting public. For some obscure reason, I was watching Your Country Needs You and all the acts are pretty damn awful apart from the soul group they have and yet the public didn't vote for them. Thank god Lloyd-Webber let them stay. :shakehead Yes, it's sad to be watching it, no more so than watching Dancing on Ice though and I want to see if we choose a half decent act to go to Eurovision and i think the soul guys would be great. Think we should send a really heavy metal band one year, like heavier than things like Cradle of Filth. That'd be funny. Take on the Finnish at their own game and lose.

I wouldn't say its better...but yeah...its absolutely amazing. Basically the nicest thing you can eat, if you're having something cheap from the freezer.

I've had many a burnt mouth on them though. I've learnt my lesson now though.

I'm not a big fan of oven pizzas in general for that reason alone. Can't beat good stone baked pizza. =)

lol. I will say that they need to sort out the instructions on the box. I put the pizza in and had to take it out in under 20 minutes. If I had left it in there for the 25 it would have been burnt. Don't know what kind oven they were using to cook the pizza but you definitely shouldn't put it in for 25 minutes.

Ah. Thats interesting you should say that, I always thought it was my oven, but yeah definitely I stick mine in for usually between 15-18 minutes and its done. They should sort that out. Might drop them an email if I can be bothered. Say I did do the time it suggested and it burnt and win myself a voucher maybe. ;)

My DS keeps shutting itself off when I'm playing Geometry Wars, pretty annoying when you've got a big score going. Google says I squeeze my DS too hard. Goddamn Nintendo, your old brick GameBoys were alot more reliable than this!

*sigh!!* :sad:

been searching for jobs all day and arguing with some bastard ebay seller who wont gimme an exchange on some RAM i bought in error... i dont suppose anyone's interested in taking 2GB RAM (kingston make for macbook~667MHZ) off my hands?? you'd be doing me a heyoooge favour....?? and you'll get a

FREE GIFT!!

Specifications:

Total Size: 2GB - 1x 2GB Stick

Type: DDR2 SDRAM

Memory Speed: 667Mhz (PC2-5300)

Compatiblility

MacBook Pro (17 and 15")

Apple – MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.4GHz (M-Touch

Apple – MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.5GHz /2.6GHz (M-Touch

Apple – MacBook Pro 15.4-inch 2.16GHz/2.33GHz

Apple – MacBook Pro 15.4-inch 2.2GHz/2.4GHz/2.6GHz

Apple – MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.33GHz

Apple – MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz/2.6GHz

Apple – MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.5GHz/2.6GHz (M-Touch

MacBook (Black & White)

Apple – MacBook 13-inch 3rd Generation

Apple – MacBook 13-inch 4th Generation

iMac (17in & 20in & 24in)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 17-inch SuperDrive (Late 2006)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 20-inch (Late 2006)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 20-inch (Mid 2007)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24-inch (Late 2006)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24-inch (Mid 2007)

You bought it in error? How so? As in it was your fault or the seller messed up?

very technically *I* messed up. even though the listing says that 2 gig will be OK for my laptop ~ it doesnt say that i'm supposed to have bought TWO 1 gig cards 'cause ONE 2 gig card will make it feel car-sick and not work properly. *siiiiigh* believe me i've been arguing with the guy all day. he said he wont gimme a refund but like the saint he is he's willing to let me swap it but he'll have to charge me £13 on top ... i checked his auctions and 2 one gig cards are £13 anyway!! so he's trying to trick me into sending back some perfectly good RAM and BUYING some more without a refund!!!

THE CHEEK!!

i reeeeeally wanna come back with "forget it ~ i sold your stupid RAM independently and now i'm taking my business elsewhere... SUCKAAAA!!"

...please help make a bluey's wish come true...

I have a MacBook 13 inch (I think), but I don't even know what generation mine is... >.>;

had an okish day. just playing dead space and far cry 2.

fellout with my dad, hes being a twat latly, looking for any excuse to have a go. me mam's her old moody self too.

was sat on the computer then hear scary noises outside. wish i hadn't been on dead space for so long...

I have a MacBook 13 inch (I think), but I don't even know what generation mine is... >.>;

i know yours is 13.5 inch ~ we have the same cover, remember?? :grin:!!

click the apple in the top right of your screen > about this mac > more information... then see "model identifier" mine says macbook1,2. so it's 2nd gen. which apparently means NO DICE >_<!!

*cough* oh look at that!! :smile:

i know yours is 13.5 inch ~ we have the same cover, remember?? :grin:!!

click the apple in the top right of your screen > about this mac > more information... then see "model identifier" mine says macbook1,2. so it's 2nd gen. which apparently means NO DICE >_<!!

*cough* oh look at that!! :smile:

Ah, guess no luck here then either, as I have a MacBook1,1 . Sorry, wish I could help you. =(

Out of context quote of the week.

i guess it's the only time you'll ever see that sentence so i'll let this one slide :heh:

kelly-RIPPAA!

i guess it's the only time you'll ever see that sentence so i'll let this one slide :heh:

kelly-RIPPAA!

Damn you! :(

2nd day of my job in the art shop.

I wish I'd known what I was in for - my boss is a TOTAL BITCH!!!! :o

I worked till 5:15, and when I went to clock out, she'd already done it for me at 5!!!! D:

Apparently she's always trying to trick people out of their wages :(

kelly-RIPPAA!

buuurrrn.:awesome:

2nd day of my job in the art shop.

I wish I'd known what I was in for - my boss is a TOTAL BITCH!!!! :o

I worked till 5:15, and when I went to clock out, she'd already done it for me at 5!!!! D:

Apparently she's always trying to trick people out of their wages :(

consider yourself lucky. my mate no longer gets paid over time, yet regualy works for 3-4 hours over time. at leats they let him claim it back as hoiliday

consider yourself lucky. my mate no longer gets paid over time, yet regualy works for 3-4 hours over time. at leats they let him claim it back as hoiliday

Well that seems fine.....I'd find it weird if someone willingly did overtime for no pay/holiday. But yeah that sucks Letty. I always think of revenge ploys in this situation....I'll get back to you.

I'm amazing. I'm currently eating;

Arctic_roll.jpg

Saw the first early signs of spring today - a few snowdrops just sprouting in the garden, a flock of geese flying north, and the first few BNP activists venturing out to declare 09 "their year." Can't wait for the first blossoms on the trees.

Ooh, also, bought about ten quids worth of different varieties of aromatic teas. Just the hit of flavor I need to pick me up a little. :D

Out of context quote of the week.

I thought that no one had picked up on that for one brief, terrifying moment.

*sigh!!* :sad:

been searching for jobs all day and arguing with some bastard ebay seller who wont gimme an exchange on some RAM i bought in error... i dont suppose anyone's interested in taking 2GB RAM (kingston make for macbook~667MHZ) off my hands?? you'd be doing me a heyoooge favour....?? and you'll get a

FREE GIFT!!

Specifications:

Total Size: 2GB - 1x 2GB Stick

Type: DDR2 SDRAM

Memory Speed: 667Mhz (PC2-5300)

Compatiblility

MacBook Pro (17 and 15")

Apple – MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.4GHz (M-Touch

Apple – MacBook Pro 15-inch 2.5GHz /2.6GHz (M-Touch

Apple – MacBook Pro 15.4-inch 2.16GHz/2.33GHz

Apple – MacBook Pro 15.4-inch 2.2GHz/2.4GHz/2.6GHz

Apple – MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.33GHz

Apple – MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz/2.6GHz

Apple – MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.5GHz/2.6GHz (M-Touch

MacBook (Black & White)

Apple – MacBook 13-inch 3rd Generation

Apple – MacBook 13-inch 4th Generation

iMac (17in & 20in & 24in)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 17-inch SuperDrive (Late 2006)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 20-inch (Late 2006)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 20-inch (Mid 2007)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24-inch (Late 2006)

Apple – iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24-inch (Mid 2007)

I would be very much interested if you let me check into it tomorrow and get back to you. I have a Macbook 13-inch but don't know what Gen it is...I know I got it in the summer of 07 just after they launched a new one but...its late and I've just got back from work so thinking isn't on the plan (although watching a foreign film is because im backward yo!)

Work was painful. 3 hours with the useless manager who sounds like she's ready to kill herself. I saw her about 4 times in the 3 hours and its a TINY store. Wicked busy too, until about eight. Then it started pouring it down as we left but thankfully got a lift otherwise I'd have been soaked.

Tomorrow at work should be better. Me, the lesbian and the indie kid. Going to leave my notice for the manager the next day too. Don't want to do it to her face because its always so awkward (and yes, lame of me but whatever).

I thought that no one had picked up on that for one brief, terrifying moment.

nah it was just a REEEALLY obvious joke :heh:

I would be very much interested if you let me check into it tomorrow and get back to you. I have a Macbook 13-inch but don't know what Gen it is...

click the apple in the top right of your screen > about this mac > more information... then see "model identifier".