Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I have to wait all day for UPS to deliver my Touch, which is a bit boring.

In other news my trip to America next summer seems to be cancelled... :(

Because now I'm doing a charity rally from London to Mongolia!! :D

http://mongolia.charityrallies.org/

I got signed up last night.

logo.png

I'm really excited. We need to find a car first. I was thinking a London Black Cab as a joke. My sister more sensibly suggested an army Land Rover or something of that ilk. I was never one to be sensible though. :heh:

Edit: I just need to find a friend (who can drive, this being the hardest bit to go with). The person I had counted on wants to work next summer. I hate sensible students...

I've also been informed that the petrol tank in a black cab is miniscule so that's a no no. I may not like being sensible but I'm not stupid.

logo.png

I'm really excited. We need to find a car first. I was thinking a London Black Cab as a joke. My sister more sensibly suggested an army Land Rover or something of that ilk. I was never one to be sensible though. :heh:

Edit: I just need to find a friend (who can drive, this being the hardest bit to go with). The person I had counted on wants to work next summer. I hate sensible students...

I've also been informed that the petrol tank in a black cab is miniscule so that's a no no. I may not like being sensible but I'm not stupid.

Holy crap pick me!!! :yay: that looks awesome ^_^

logo.png

Pick meeeeee! :heh:

I recommend a Toyota Land Cruiser, on account of them being the car equivalent of a brick shit house. The Taliban use them for a reason, eh? :indeed:

I'm just about to have my last-but two driving lesson before I have my test/go to Uni, woo!

My day is that little bit better than it would be as I'm listening to Hot Chip, which always makes me very happy. :awesome:

I'm feeling betrayed today, after noticing a shitload of Facebook albums featuring about 10+ of my friends in Madrid, when enquiring I found out it happened last week. When asking as to why they didn't invite me I got this amazingly plausible excuse:

"I dunno really, it was a spontaneous Ryanair purchase and by the time we were into double figures I guess we stopped inviting anyone. Sorry mate, please don't feel too slighted."

By plausible I mean bullshit.

Fools not to invite you EEVIL, just make sure if somewhere you wish to go to requires a few mates to tag along, don't invite that lot.

Anywho, just about tuned up my new TV still got the 360 sound to fix, at the mo it sounds like a PC speaker where-as the Wii, DVD player and TV sounds like normal with no PC effect what-so-ever.

Pick meeeeee! :heh:

I recommend a Toyota Land Cruiser, on account of them being the car equivalent of a brick shit house. The Taliban use them for a reason, eh? :indeed:

I'm just about to have my last-but two driving lesson before I have my test/go to Uni, woo!

My day is that little bit better than it would be as I'm listening to Hot Chip, which always makes me very happy. :awesome:

sfvhedifyedgfiuewgf I'm the better driver :heh:considering I can already drive and all that...;)

My day is lacking anything currently, I'm bored shitless...-.- although I do get my haircut tomorrow yay!

I'm being forced to start sort of packing already...eurgh.

I'm feeling betrayed today, after noticing a shitload of Facebook albums featuring about 10+ of my friends in Madrid, when enquiring I found out it happened last week. When asking as to why they didn't invite me I got this amazingly plausible excuse:

"I dunno really, it was a spontaneous Ryanair purchase and by the time we were into double figures I guess we stopped inviting anyone. Sorry mate, please don't feel too slighted."

By plausible I mean bullshit.

[sings]

EEVILs got no mates! EEVILs got no mates! EEVILs got no mates!

[/sings]

Ha ha!

Advice

Cheers for that, and others who replied. I'm just trying to get myself excited for Uni now, hopefully I can with 17 hours left.

Today I set up my student account. Told my brother he can have my TV. Removed an ethernet cable from the attic so take with me. And changed the bank details on the student finance website.

The attic pull down door is right infront of my rooms door. I walked into it on the way to the toilet and then again, nearly, on the way back. Damn head hurts.

logo.png

Is that the actual Mongol Rally, or just a similiar one, 'cos in the Mongol rally you're car, repairs and spare parts for the trip can't cost above £1000 or some awesome number like that. It's fucking awesome.

Went to bed feeling ill. The curry my mother mad me just didn't sit well with me at all. Add to that having the jitters about staring Uni and you have one nice and restless night. Went to bed a 10pm as I had to get up at 7am this morning but I ended up waking up at the following times: 11:45, 00:47, 2:00, 3:00, 4:05, 5:02, 6:02 and after that I just said fuck it and sat in bed listening to music under my covers.

My upset stomach wasn't helped by the fact that I didn't have anything to eat until after midday. Can't eat in the mornings because my medicine states I have to wait 2 hours after taking to eat. So I'm gonna stop taking it. Don't need it anymore anyways.

well, last night i played assassins creed, then went to my mates house, had some cider, had a laugh at judge dread. came home, loaded up assassins creed and the games fucked. a glich has made it imposible to progress, only option would be start again, and its far too dull for that, so im selling it instead.

today i went to town with mates, got my mam a card that says "happy birthday you fantastic old bastard" i LOVE it. then went to game, picked up drakes fortune, just £15 and i can seell it after, effectivly making it like £% rental. was very upset when the woman asked my date of birth. the game is a 15, im 21. i knew i shouldent shave.

got seven samurai dvd in hmv, looking forward to having enough free time to watch that again. stoped at mcdonalds on the way back for some lunch (4.15) and now im home so yeah, good day despite a woman thinking i was under 15.

My mood has been instantly lifted, although it's a shame it had to involve money! Mum finally got round to ordering my pc ^_^ which is abit of a beast:

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/656/863/-/5890677/Hewlett-Packard-Pavilion-Elite-M9351-Core-2-Quad-Q6600-4GB-1TB-DVD-SM-Vista-Home-Premium-64Bit-Desktop-PC/Product.html?searchtype=genre

printer too, just got to choose a monitor, nothing too difficult. Apprently my timetable is online, so that's handy but I can't seem to find it!

Hoping to sort out a few drawers and make a list of what I'm taking to uni and whats staying! Gah can't believe it's only 3 more days..

My mood has been instantly lifted, although it's a shame it had to involve money! Mum finally got round to ordering my pc ^_^ which is abit of a beast:

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/-/656/863/-/5890677/Hewlett-Packard-Pavilion-Elite-M9351-Core-2-Quad-Q6600-4GB-1TB-DVD-SM-Vista-Home-Premium-64Bit-Desktop-PC/Product.html?searchtype=genre

printer too, just got to choose a monitor, nothing too difficult. Apprently my timetable is online, so that's handy but I can't seem to find it!

Hoping to sort out a few drawers and make a list of what I'm taking to uni and whats staying! Gah can't believe it's only 3 more days..

That's an excellent purchase.

My school are incredibly incompetent. I now have to choose between doing media studies and ICT since they clash, or do another subject. It's a bit offside since I said that I wanted to do those subjects last December.

You have to remember though the blocks subjects appear in are constantly rejuggled to fit the timetable for every year group. Takes a while and until they get it right for the teachers and students, they can't really promise anything.

Really annoying but meh.

You have to remember though the blocks subjects appear in are constantly rejuggled to fit the timetable for every year group. Takes a while and until they get it right for the teachers and students, they can't really promise anything.

Really annoying but meh.

How's this then: they didn't actually get anyone at my school or a nearby school to teach media this year, they forgot. I was going to have to get the bus to a different place to it, yet I don't even seem to be able to do that.