NEurope

... So i had a dream with Aimless and Gaggle in it. It wasn't sexual. It involved me trying to take a slow-release picture of a neon-cross that was flashing like a one-armed bandit inside this great big church-esque hall, while mastering Track and Field for the master system 2. Aimless and gaggle were pondering over forum recognition on a bottom bunk amidst several of my other friends, bantering over soup and biscuits.

This was after I crawled through a large hallway of people having showers while I was all but naked besides a soaked piece of paper, which I transferred for a towel that was designed to look like a skyscraper. I heard someone saying Pingu was 'bringing back the skyscraper fashion'.

yeah, I JUST WOKE UP!!

haha jay, you crazy fool! Although I can't say much when I had a dream about being back in junior school having to be like younger me but not actually looking younger. Very odd.

My day has consisted of trying to get rid of my headache and I only got out of bed at 12, which I'll probably go back to in abit.

I won't be doing much at all until later when I pick up my car ^_^ and freak out when I'm driving it home and probably cause an accident. <3

Day has sucked pretty much so far - am still way to quiet work wise for comfort. Doesn't help when people cancel lessons too.

Just drove my car home, god it was scary and it's abit faster than I thought it was. haha ^_^

edit: I'm going to be living in the exchange works at uni, I got it all through today, so I'm happy now =]

My day has been brilliant. :awesome:

I went off to Wipsnade Zoo today with the whole family (including my nephew :)) and had excellent fun!

IT started off a bit rainy but for the most part it was sunny the whole day and very hot. I saw many different animals including the brown Bear, Penguins, giraffes and Elephants. (Which were amazing!)

But nothing beats the red panda, I'd never seen one before and I waited ages for him to emerge from it's hole and it was a rare treat when it finally did. It looks like a shy creature and it's very cute. I managed to get some photo's of it. That made my day. :grin:

Now I'm a bit exhausted and very very hungry!!! :yay:

I went off to Wipsnade Zoo today with the whole family (including my nephew :)) and had excellent fun!

IT started off a bit rainy but for the most part it was sunny the whole day and very hot. I saw many different animals including the brown Bear, Penguins, giraffes and Elephants. (Which were amazing!)

But nothing beats the red panda, I'd never seen one before and I waited ages for him to emerge from it's hole and it was a rare treat when it finally did. It looks like a shy creature and it's very cute. I managed to get some photo's of it. That made my day. :grin:

Where abouts do you live? Whipsnade is near (ish) to me. Ish.

to echo Eenuh's sentiments last night: The Daft Punk 'Alive' album is currently blazin my head off :)

to echo Eenuh's sentiments last night: The Daft Punk 'Alive' album is currently blazin my head off :)

Awesome!

I'm a bit frustrated at the moment. I have this commission to draw, but for about two weeks now I've been unable to get anything decent down on paper. I have my characters but I seem to be unable to set up a decent composition with them. And it's driving me nuts! D:

Where abouts do you live? Whipsnade is near (ish) to me. Ish.

Just outside london. :D (in the north? I think.)

It took about 40 minutes to get there. not that long. :)

I used to have a friend who lived near aylsbury!

... So i had a dream with Aimless and Gaggle in it. It wasn't sexual.

Frankly I'm disappointed.

Awesome!

I'm a bit frustrated at the moment. I have this commission to draw, but for about two weeks now I've been unable to get anything decent down on paper. I have my characters but I seem to be unable to set up a decent composition with them. And it's driving me nuts! D:

that sounds particularly annoying...

sure you'll think of something though! Always loved your drawings and stuff :)

Nice Coolness :D. If you went to London Zoo, I could have got two of you in for free (no lie). But you would have missed the elephants as the elephant in ZSL London Zoo has been transported to ZSL Wipsnade Zoo.

Youi should post some of the red Panda!! Anyway, it's great you enjoyed yourself.

My day has been alright, although I have one funny thing to comment on. There was a little girl (standing right infront of the toucans) and all of sudden she pointed and said "look mum, the monkeys"... now there are no monkeys near the toucans :confused: . Worst thing is, her mother didn't even correct her, I'm getting worried for the children of today.

Just outside london. :D (in the north? I think.)

It took about 40 minutes to get there. not that long. :)

I used to have a friend who lived near aylsbury!

Oooooh cool. :smile:

Nice Coolness :D. If you went to London Zoo, I could have got two of you in for free (no lie). But you would have missed the elephants as the elephant in ZSL London Zoo has been transported to ZSL Wipsnade Zoo.

Youi should post some of the red Panda!! Anyway, it's great you enjoyed yourself.

My day has been alright, although I have one funny thing to comment on. There was a little girl (standing right infront of the toucans) and all of sudden she pointed and said "look mum, the monkeys"... now there are no monkeys near the toucans :confused: . Worst thing is, her mother didn't even correct her, I'm getting worried for the children of today.

Haha, oh dear it reminds me of this :p

Awesome that would have been great! though the Zoo didn't turn out to expensive after we got a few discounts. We went to London Zoo last time and wanted to see the Elephants and some other animals that aren't in London. :grin:

I love both Zoo's. :D I'll post a picture If I got a good enough one. :)

Oooooh cool. :smile:

Yeah! :awesome: :p

Haha, oh dear it reminds me of this :p

Awesome that would have been great! though the Zoo didn't turn out to expensive after we got a few discounts. We went to London Zoo last time and wanted to see the Elephants and some other animals that aren't in London. :grin:

I love both Zoo's. :D I'll post a picture If I got a good enough one. :)

Yeah! :awesome: :p

Hahaha, that video! How on earth can you mistake a butterfly for a horse? XD

Also, sketch is finally going well, I think! Whooo! =D

*dances*

Yesterday I experienced my weirdest cinema experience yet.

A couple of days ago I got a ticket for 2 to a premier to a new Icelandic movie and the ticket didn't say who it was from, just that it ticket for 2 for the movie

So me and a friend went too see it casually dressed and the dirst thing we noticed as we entered cinema (the room outside the showing of the movie) everyone was dressed classy, suits and fancy dresses and a lot of the peoples in these fancy dresses were "famous" actors and directors and a couple politicians.

Me and my friend spend most of the time before the movie started wondering who the hell send me those tickets.

I have never before felt so out of place in my life.

The movie was good though!

Also, spiders annoy me and creep me, during work while we were driving between locations cutting grass I was in the car reading and in less then a minute 3 or 4 tiny green spiders crawled up my hand and later a rather big one went up leg.

It didn´t really help that I was at a rather intense part of Dracula which left me a bit jumpy for the rest of the work day.

Hahaha, that video! How on earth can you mistake a butterfly for a horse? XD

*dances*

No idea. :p but I was laughing for ages when I first watched it!

Woo! That's great Keep going!!! : peace:

I keep listening to Dr. Horrible's sing along blog which just makes my day even better. :grin:

Bad Horse. :bowdown:

*dances*

Told you :)

First proper lie in all week today. Woke up at a godly 12 o'clock.

Lounged around and played Braid which is pretty swish.

Went to work, took £38 in 2 hours. That's really good. Now I'm having a massive rest.

Tomorrow is another lie in, off to cinema, then resting more.

Got woken up at 8 by my manager asking me if I wanted to work a few hours...so yeh, after a 8 hour shift i'm SHATTERED :(

Oh, and i'm asking a girl out tomorrow...:S

My day was crap. Work was boring - involving reading an extensive evaluation about questionnaires regarding the service we provide. Lots of negatives, including a few telling us to can the whole idea ;_; But there was a lot of good ones to balance it out. A few lies too, like for example, someone said we never say our names, when in fact the protocol states we must, and we ALL do. :/

Oh and I'm scared i've somehow broken or dislocated my wrist... When I push my fingers down, (bending my wrist) a bone sticks out on my hand that never had done before. It's still really painfull :/

I'd have slipped discs over this any day XD

I keep listening to Dr. Horrible's sing along blog which just makes my day even better. :grin:

Bad Horse. :bowdown:

Talking of Dr. Horrible, I had a dream that he drove me home from... something involves airports and sleeping in many tiered bunk beds. And he had an English accent. That was a really odd dream.

I've had a pretty hectic day getting my stuff ready for my holiday. Speaking of which, I'm going to Ibiza for two weeks in the early hours of the morning. Bye, people! :)