NEurope

Ah Chichester. Birth place of the greatest man ever to grace the interwhebzorz. :D

Nah i was born in Bristol ::shrug:

*cue the stupid drum noise when someone makes a funny*

Anyways...

Nah i was born in Bristol ::shrug:

*cue the stupid drum noise when someone makes a funny*

Anyways...

cue_stick.jpg

As for me, I'm missing Jim, boooh. He's off entertaining children for a week so I can't really speak to him. And next week will be the same until I come to the UK!

Then you'll be the one entertaining kids yeah?

Couldn't resist :heh:

LONDOOOOOOON!

As soon as I finish with work. 7 hours. Manageable but often feels like three days. Plus I'm with a non-lobby person from 3-7 so they'll do nothing but moan but oh well. Not looking forward to lugging all my stuff around with me though.

Last few days at work have been averagey-meh. There were too many supervisors in yesterday who had nothing to do so they'd give me pointless and contradictory jobs to justify their own purpose.

And I saw about two dozen snails on the way home! Nobody I've told has seemed as curious/pleased about it as me. Ended up walking all the way home looking at the floor to avoid stepping on them! Obviously calls for this:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

See y'all Friday night.

Just read that there is a slight possibility of tornadoes developing in my city in the course of the next few hours. :laughing: Never going to happen, but there definitely will be a thunder-storm. :bouncy:

Have been to the gym today. Finally, after a long absence.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cue

... in case you thought he'd used the word incorrectly.

Is my typing style that sucky that twice in this thread someone's had to link to Dictionary.com to reference what my posts meant?

change my mind... dont answer that.

I sometimes wonder why I have a car, now it has a chip in it, which means it could fail its MOT which is tomorrow. Given I need to be back in Sheffield friday.

Eurgh fucking load of mess, sick of my car, being at home or in sheffield, people are stupid, ignorant fuckers.

Today is just one of those days, but its increasingly getting worse, if one more person tries to make a competition out of it I'm going to rip out their intestines with my bare hands. -.-

Then you'll be the one entertaining kids yeah?

Couldn't resist :heh:

Iiiii don't get it. You mean as in, our own children? Or something?

*confused*

And yay London! And yay snails! I actually saw one on the way home from work yesterday. Was quite a big one, but hiding in its shell heh.

DSC01459.jpg

Todayyyy I went shopping on my own. Bought stuff on sale, bought art stuff not on sale and didn't get to buy things I should've bought (car driving theory stuff, but no one had it).

Was still bloody hot (33°), though this afternoon it's started storming again. So much so that water is coming in through the windows haha. Still raining now, doesn't seem to end.

I sometimes wonder why I have a car, now it has a chip in it, which means it could fail its MOT which is tomorrow. Given I need to be back in Sheffield friday.

Eurgh fucking load of mess, sick of my car, being at home or in sheffield, people are stupid, ignorant fuckers.

Today is just one of those days, but its increasingly getting worse, if one more person tries to make a competition out of it I'm going to rip out their intestines with my bare hands. -.-

I'm out of crisps :cry:

We still love you, Raining! :)

And Linkara is great. Probably my favourite on the TGWTG Team.

Had a film evening with a buddy of mine yesterday and the day before that. Watched 10 films in total, and I finally got to watch some of the countless films I haven't seen that everybody says you need to see.

Yay for being ill! :D Don't know exactly what's wrong but I've been sneezing a hell of a lot lately. Mother thinks it's hay fever but I've since put that to rest seeing as it's only in the house when I sneeze and I'm perfectly fine outside. So I could have a cold or something or have suddenly developed an allergy to something. Getting annoying though. Everytime I sneeze it hurts like hell. Oh well, I'm still going and that's the main thing.

Sent off some job applications today, one for a vacancy in a store that I know doesn't exist. It could be opening soon but I haven't seen any sign of that happening in town and I was there yesterday ::shrug: Applied anyway so I'll see what happens. Haven't heard back from anywhere else which is annoying.

Kinda wishing September would hurry up so Uni would start again. The fact that the job hunt isn't going well and that I'm being tormented by an unquiet mind just makes me want to get back to studying. Wonder if it's too late to apply for a voluntary psychology thing with one of the lecturers at Uni. I was emailed about it on the 7th so I'm just wondering whether I should go for it. Would be doing child psychology which I'm interested in. Hmmmmm....

Yay for being ill! :D Don't know exactly what's wrong but I've been sneezing a hell of a lot lately. Mother thinks it's hay fever but I've since put that to rest seeing as it's only in the house when I sneeze and I'm perfectly fine outside. So I could have a cold or something or have suddenly developed an allergy to something. Getting annoying though. Everytime I sneeze it hurts like hell. Oh well, I'm still going and that's the main thing.

Could be an allergy to dust maybe? Hopefully it goes away sooon.

--

That reminds me, i must book my mot.. Hmmm.

I booked the pivotal appointment with my GP, to see what the hell could be wrong with me (again) and i'm debating wether I should bring up my weight issue... It's just I really dislike talking about it in that way, as if I'm completely defeated. Its very easy for people to just say, oh but you're lazy/eating too much and making it as simple as that... but its really not.

I'm scared that my doctor may just say that, like wise up and eat less. I don't know if I could face that kind of embarrasment =(

If you really feel it's an issue raining, bring it up, sometimes it could be a brick wall but other times it could be an issue and with the crap you keep getting it could be whats stopping you from losing more weight.

I seriously hope something improves with you, there's no reason whatsoever that you should have any crap your way! :( *hugs*

Oh no, I know thats the correct one.

I would like to mention one I've seen a few people on here use though, whilst we're at it.

"I wondered around"

is

"I wandered around"

How do you know they weren't deep in thought whilst walking?

Guys. Help needed. Massively so.

Basically I have a week to raise 230 Pounds for Charity (a Cancer Charity and a Dementia Charity). Anything I don't get in Sponsors, I have to give them myself, something I cannot afford to do at the moment considering I've been looking for a job for over 4 months now.

Anyway. This is my Just Giving page, and literally any amount, whether it be 50p or 50 Pounds would be MASSIVELY appreciated.

Link :)

cat-shrek.jpg

--

3 days in to the 5 days of being back home and I'm so incredibly bored already. I can't fathom how I ever managed to live here. It's so horrifyingly...rural. 2 days until I'm back in good old Sheffield. :D

Edited by Slaggis

The idea that Sheffield is some kind of metropolis amuses me greatly.

Compared to Pickering, it is. Anything compared to Pickering is if I'm honest. After living here for 10 years, even Cambridge feels like a major city when I visit, when in reality it's basically a relatively average size town.

something I cannot afford to do at the moment considering I've been looking for a job for over 4 months now.

Surely you could explain the situation to them?

If anyone can find the name of the founder/creator of Lilt, the softdrink, please notify me and I will give you due thanks. I'm not looking for the name of the Coca Cola founder.

Compared to Pickering, it is. Anything compared to Pickering is if I'm honest. After living here for 10 years, even Cambridge feels like a major city when I visit, when in reality it's basically a relatively average size town.

Pickering is lovely. In a drive-through-it-on-the-way-to-Whitby kind of way.