NEurope

Last night I had my second date with the girl who the first went well with' date=' and it was another great success. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

Not sure what to do today, I might go and buy one of the new xboxes but I'm not sure if i really want one. Maybe I'll just buy a game?[/quote']

Don't buy one if you have no need for it, I was going to get one for the wifi but given my router will be in the living room in my flat there's no point..until it breaks at least.

I rented harry potter lego! Its massive, all four of the first years, I've gotten through two in the last week, I'm sorely tempted to go out and buy it...of course if you're not a hp or lego fan this is post is useless. But still. :geek:

I just can't help wanting it though! It doesn't help that I have Lego Harry potter on 360 and would quite like to play it! I'll need a 360 at some point though, perhaps I'll wait unti pl i can get a natal bundle.

I just can't help wanting it though! It doesn't help that I have Lego Harry potter on 360 and would quite like to play it! I'll need a 360 at some point though' date=' perhaps I'll wait unti pl i can get a natal bundle.[/quote']

I'm definitely waiting til my xbox dies, I still have a years no warranty as I got three years on it, so I don't need a new one til christmas 2011!

I'd love a new one if it weren't £200 though, I can't justify that much.

Harry potter lego is awesome, so looking forward to applying for junior artist at tt games! :grin:

It's been a busy week! I've managed to grab myself a car, a 1.3 Ford Fiesta, P reg. It's not the flashiest car, but it's very solid, very reliable and it does the job for me. A few days after that, I had to drive down to my school close to Bournemouth, which was a 2 hour + drive. I was a bit worried about following directions to get there, so I devised a system where I put road names onto post-it notes, which were then stuck onto the inside of my car. Haha, the system worked a treat. My brothers laughed at me for this, but it's worked great for me.

I've been working at my school, with a few kids who I'll be teaching next year. And, with about a dozen or so Nursery kids, very very small ones. Its fun, but also very tiring as I'm working from 8 til 6.

I've been staying in the actual boarding part of the school, which looks like a mansion. I've been the only person here, and whilst the school looks beautiful during the daytime, it is really quite nervy in the evening/night time, especially as its surrounded by a forest. There's also a story about a woman who was wrongly hanged some 300 years ago, and whose spirit still plagues the hallways. Very creepy.

I got back home on Friday, and I've been coughing like mad since. I've been working hard at the gym all year, but this sickness coupled with the other viral infection I had a few weeks back has meant that I've actually lost some weight. A bit gutted about that. I'm probably going to look thinner at the N-E meet than I have done throughout the year.

It's been a busy week! I've managed to grab myself a car, a 1.3 Ford Fiesta, P reg. It's not the flashiest car, but it's very solid, very reliable and it does the job for me.

One of those is a lie.Kidding

I got back home on Friday, and I've been coughing like mad since. I've been working hard at the gym all year, but this sickness coupled with the other viral infection I had a few weeks back has meant that I've actually lost some weight. A bit gutted about that. I'm probably going to look thinner at the N-E meet than I have done throughout the year.

We should balance each other out. I'm the fattest I've been for a while. Only bulimia can save me now.

One of those is a lie.Kidding

Haha. I think this could be one of those times where I use that YOU FUNNY KID picture.

We should balance each other out. I'm the fattest I've been for a while. Only bulimia can save me now.

Aww. I'm just gutted because I've been gymming it fairly often throughout the year. Although, definitely have been doing it less in the last month or two. All that work has gone to waaaaste. :(

It's been a busy week! I've managed to grab myself a car, a 1.3 Ford Fiesta, P reg. It's not the flashiest car, but it's very solid, very reliable and it does the job for me. A few days after that, I had to drive down to my school close to Bournemouth, which was a 2 hour + drive. I was a bit worried about following directions to get there, so I devised a system where I put road names onto post-it notes, which were then stuck onto the inside of my car. Haha, the system worked a treat. My brothers laughed at me for this, but it's worked great for me.

I've been working at my school, with a few kids who I'll be teaching next year. And, with about a dozen or so Nursery kids, very very small ones. Its fun, but also very tiring as I'm working from 8 til 6.

I've been staying in the actual boarding part of the school, which looks like a mansion. I've been the only person here, and whilst the school looks beautiful during the daytime, it is really quite nervy in the evening/night time, especially as its surrounded by a forest. There's also a story about a woman who was wrongly hanged some 300 years ago, and whose spirit still plagues the hallways. Very creepy.

Dude. You've totally been cursed by the wrongfully hung woman.

On the other hand I'm in dire need of upgrading my HDDs on my laptop, its bursting at the seams, my 120gb C partition was running with <30mb free this morning... That'll have to be the first purchase of next month, i'm seeing a bad habit developing here!

>_<

Ah if I had only known... I would've informed you about an awesomez 1-day deal on Scan last week, 2x 1TB HDDs for £83. Keep an eye on HUKD though, 1TB+ HDDs are getting cheaper all the time.

Aww goafer you meanie! Ford feistas are great cars, mine has only broken once (lets face it I can't tell it off for the windscreen as that can happen on any car!). I'm starting to like it again - until it breaks.

Today:

- Played WoW/sc2

- Mum bought me a fuck load of shopping to take home with me

- Get to work for her again in sept to save money :D

So its getting better, gradually :)

Woke up this morning with shooting pain in my right thigh, at two main points on the left and right side. No marks so must have done something to a muscle or something but it's bloody sore and is still hanging around. I honestly can't think of anything that could have done it ::shrug: Might see about bandaging it up to put some pressure on it, see if that does the trick.

Anyway, as for the rest of my day, I've done sod all with it. Honestly don't know what I've done to pass the time but its gone by thankfully.

Trying to decide whether to go to the cinema tomorrow or wait until Tuesday. Want to see Toy Story 3 but can't be bothered with opening day as it'll be mobbed. Tuesday will be the same but still. May just make a day of it and go see Inception as well as see what all the arguing is about in the 'Rate the last film you saw' thread.

Ah if I had only known... I would've informed you about an awesomez 1-day deal on Scan last week, 2x 1TB HDDs for £83. Keep an eye on HUKD though, 1TB+ HDDs are getting cheaper all the time.

Fuck! I'm running around 40gb spare atm. It's balls

also: Fuck! I just broke my fucking CD Player. Cocking ballsacks. Shitfuck!

What I actually came on to say: I had a real honest to gawd conversation about my emotions and shit with a pretty girl today. Novel, and slightly affirming. Close to some kind of raunchy alliance.

Urgh. Work. Although amusing break time conversation regarding McFlurrys (the Cornetto ones, some girl complained the gay supervisor gave me more "bits" than her, which obviously led to childish jokes).

Come home and my nan, granddad and cousin were here for some impromptu family meal. Nice to forget the shit of work and just drink and have fun. My nan on wine is always a great deal of fun :)

TOY STORY 3 TOMORROW!! I've booked to see it at the Vue in the morning, I'm contemplating following that up with the Imax. I forget there was one in Birmingham. Rest of the day will probably consist of doing a few bits in Brum then renting Toy Story 3. Although there's not a Blockbusters nearby and Gamestation require a game to be sealed to return, damn them :p

Gamestation require a game to be sealed to return, damn them :p

Actually, Gamestation sell most new games unsealed at till point, i.e. most new games are stored out of box in a plastic wallet in a drawer. Only the really big releases are shrink wrapped/sealed from what I've experienced. As such, you could buy the game and so long as it's still in good condition/like how you bought it, you can return it within the 7 day return period for your money. I did it once when the first Lego Indiana Jones was released. Wasn't sealed but returned it the next week and got Okami instead.

also: Fuck! I just broke my fucking CD Player. Cocking ballsacks. Shitfuck!

A CD Player? What is this the 90s? Get with the times grandpa.

Actually, Gamestation sell most new games unsealed at till point, i.e. most new games are stored out of box in a plastic wallet in a drawer. Only the really big releases are shrink wrapped/sealed from what I've experienced. As such, you could buy the game and so long as it's still in good condition/like how you bought it, you can return it within the 7 day return period for your money. I did it once when the first Lego Indiana Jones was released. Wasn't sealed but returned it the next week and got Okami instead.

Do they put their own seals on a la Game?

A CD Player? What is this the 90s? Get with the times grandpa.

Talkin a proper stack piece, yo. Waaaaay better sound quality than MP3 through a sound card. Well Worth having.

Do they put their own seals on a la Game?

Up here they don't. At least that's what I've experienced buying new games from several Gamestations, including some of the bigger ones in the cities such as Edinburgh and Dundee. Obviously it might be different where you are, as I know some stores do things slightly differently, so it might not be entirely accurate to take my word on it. Might be worth asking around your area and see what you find out. Don't want you to go and buy it and find out they seal it so you can't take it back.

Ta. I think I'll give it a try in Birmingham city centre tomorrow. If its unsealed I can play and take back, if not I'll just take it back anyway and rent. Nice to have plans!

They sometimes even get a sealed one, then rip the plastic off before giving it to you.

They sometimes even get a sealed one, then rip the plastic off before giving it to you.

The reasons why i stopped shopping at Gamestation. Plus, they are crap.

Weekend was pretty good.

Stayed in on friday night and watched 6 hours of LOST with the girlfriend (we've started from Season 1 again as she hasnt watched them before)

Saturday went to town, to Forbidden Planet... i just want everything from that shop,

then i did some gardening saturday afternoon, then went to the pub with a mate whos just moved close to where we live.

Sunday - Girlfriend went out for the day so i took advantage of this to ensure i played xbox all day in my underwear. then when she got home i did some house work, ironing and that shit just to butter her up that i'm not a complete waste of space.

now i'm in work.. Started at 7am... and tired.

I passed my driving theory test! =D

49/50.

f-Booyah-6391.jpg

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Talkin a proper stack piece, yo. Waaaaay better sound quality than MP3 through a sound card. Well Worth having.

Yes, I'm sure the smooth clean sounds of Vanilla Ice sound fantastic. Does it receive FM radio? I'd like to keep up with what that new PM John Major has to say for himself. I like him. He seems fresh. :heh:

It's a CD Player, not a radio. It's not one of those combo mini hi fi things, it's part of my hi fi stack STOP MOCKING MY REALLY GOOD STUFF!

c525beelrg.jpg

*sniff*

It's a CD Player, not a radio. It's not one of those combo mini hi fi things, it's part of my hi fi stack STOP MOCKING MY REALLY GOOD STUFF!

c525beelrg.jpg

*sniff*