NEurope

Sounds good. Basically my day in a short post to spare the boredom;

Played Unch with Rez, did my first day at a work placement for an accountancy firm. Confusing stuff involving filing 8 million receipts in different places for different reasons.

+ Photocopying.

Hopefully do some more productive gaming along with Lilt consumption.

Ah yes. It should be noted that there is this trophey on Uncharted 2 that is ridiculously hard to get, just due to the circumstance. Very basically ;

Kill the person that is shooting the person that is carrying the flag, five times in one match, do that ten times.

The reason its so tricky is, in Unch you tend to throw the "flag" so rarely carry it, and you die a lot in this particular mode, anyway this weekend was a special "Flag, Pistols only playlist" so Dwarf and I both helped (and Cooky helped) each other get this, and we both got it. So thats awesome.

I had previously looked upon the medal as being un-gettable.

I got my award today.

It's title is: Prize for the Best Overall Performance on the Second Year of a Digital Media Course *breeeeath*.

They should have just called it, "well done!".

It wasn't a nice glass thing like last year but just a certificate and a cheque for 50 squid.

Which makes me question the idea of trying to save money with no physical award.

It was very odd because it was held in a room with a few hundred graduates and I was like... One of ten people wearing jeans and a t-shirt, while they all had flowing robes.

Made me feel like an idiot.

An idiot with an award though!

Ah past couple of days have been good, parents brought the tv, 48 inch telly for free awesomes now it needs a freeview box and a propers stand.

Going home tomorrow, will have internet in my flat next tuesday woohoo!

Not fun stuff was wrote here!

Oh yes I wanted to ask you; do you get passing phases of complete and utter.... phasing out? Like brain fog... as if you can't will yourself to move/think/do anything. It seems to hit me smack on about 3pm every single day >___>

At the time when I wasn't on any medication I think I was like the most of the day to be honest.

I missed a lot of school and stuff because I just couldn't seem to even stay awake...

And yeah it took me a long time to get anything sorted to, for ages GPs just fobbed it off as lack of iron and other crap.

Hope it gets better, once it's under control and a little time has passed you learn to live it with.

Considering you've had so much trouble with other stuff this will probably seem a breeze! :smile:

At the time when I wasn't on any medication I think I was like the most of the day to be honest.

I missed a lot of school and stuff because I just couldn't seem to even stay awake...

And yeah it took me a long time to get anything sorted to, for ages GPs just fobbed it off as lack of iron and other crap.

Hope it gets better, once it's under control and a little time has passed you learn to live it with.

Considering you've had so much trouble with other stuff this will probably seem a breeze! :smile:

Yeah I just feel like I could easily sleep my life away. I was fatigued before the bowel thing, as it comes with arthritis... but now its just a totally different ball game. I use most of the weekend to catch up on my sleep and my parents are ALWAYS having a go at me for being lazy, despite knowing about all this stuff.

My GP was great, she referred me straight away to a gastro, but its them i seem to be having the issue with. The doctor was foreign, and I had great difficulty conveying how I felt to him.

He was just asking questions and I felt like he was going down a checklist of yes/nos that anyone with no medical knowledge could do!! He didn't ask about my previous medical history/when it started/any other symptoms I was concerned about. And because I was having a relatively good day bowels wise, I probably wasn't presenting any symptoms when he had a poke at my tum.

He said I probably have IBS, but even I can see that i'm not presenting with the symptoms for it. I'm getting a colonoscopy but that seems to be a huge wait.

I'm struggling to keep up at work, been referred to occupational health (who I'm sure will yap the face off me for not keeping up) and I just feel completely crap about myself and the whole thing.

my parents yap, my friends don't understand, my sister is incredibly cruel, my doctors don't listen... I'm a disappointment to everyone. I just feel like giving up completely

Darn Sheikah, take a chill pill or somat, people say stupid stuff on here all the time. It's what powers the Internet.

Feeling rather pr0 at the moment. I got an email from my former work agency saying they were going to pay my last weeks pay [2 hours] and holiday pay. I was expecting £150 max. Just had a look online, it's fucking £290!

Thats all good there Mr Murray. Always good getting extra pay, like i did from Newport Council. £460 one week, then 2 weeks later got a payment for £950. All good i say, all good.

Thats all good there Mr Murray. Always good getting extra pay, like i did from Newport Council. £460 one week, then 2 weeks later got a payment for £950. All good i say, all good.

Fuck yeah, I thought I was [which I was at the time] suffering with funds around the £150 [less/and dropping] mark. Extra injection of funds is always welcome.

Today [after aforementioned interview] I went into Beeston because it seemed my mum had been bitted by whatever several times around the ankle area, swollen like a bitch and had to have work off. It also gave me a chance to go to the job centre and explain why I missed a previous "appointment"*, pick up my prescription and get gaming magazine. Something I would've put off due to the terrible weather. But mummy wasn't well! I know. I'm a family man.

Now I've been "getting drunk" on vodka using an optic I have and some coke.

*Mainly because I "forgot" under former illusions of time. When I went for an interview to sign on for a second time. They couldn't say "You'll get a decision/We'll let you know in a couple of weeks" enough times. I get a letter saying I'd missed a meeting and checking the documents saw this was true. But I forgot it because I was waiting for this long decision from them.

I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to me too Murr! Good luck with the job thing, hopefully its good news =P

Cheers, it wasnt bad news, but wasnt a pay rise either, bascially the Director is hiring a new IT Manager to oversee our Open GI Department, IT, Development etc etc... and he's urged people from within the company to apply rather than hiring from out side... i may whack my CV in... no harm... just i'll be the Directors Bitch probably.

Well so far it's been pretty shit, I just failed my driving test. woo yay party

Harsh Times dude, was that your first attempt? Better luck next time!

I think this might be worth considering.

I'm glad a few people on here got that! But thanks for pointing out for the Oblivious people on this forum!

Clearly i need to work on my humour / Sarcasm more!

Fucking awesome day. :D :D :D

Shit loads of trophies on Uncharted 2, nearly finished it on Crushing, nearly got my first Platinum trophey, nearly got every trophey possible (meaning the additional multiplayer ones they added)

Did two (okay) Comedy Rainbow things.

Checked bank balance which is looking surprisingly healthy. The not spending shit routine is going pretty well.

Watched Predators which I found to be really awesome.

Claires birthday present arrived where it didn't look 100% likely that it would even arrive in time. Remembered to buy a card/choccies/dvd-that-someone-else-probably-bought-her-woops.

And just found out having Chilli for dinner. I could get used to this lark. :p Shame it'll end one day.

Sounds like you genuinly had the best day yesterday! Chilli is the sex of food (behind Pizza and curries ;) )

I got my award today.

It's title is: Prize for the Best Overall Performance on the Second Year of a Digital Media Course *breeeeath*.

They should have just called it, "well done!".

It wasn't a nice glass thing like last year but just a certificate and a cheque for 50 squid.

Made me feel like an idiot. An idiot with an award though!

That is a ridiculous title for an award, but congrats none the less. £50 is pretty good, would rather that than a 'Nice glass thing'!

Well... i'm in work now... so my day will consist of just dropping by here on the forums, then tonight i've got the joy of some Gardening to do... fucking wonderful.

Had a pretty epic convo session last night with a group of "youngsters" on MSN. I didn't particulary want to have the convo, but i was invited in via a family friend.

Seriously, it was getting to the point of "this is hiliarious" that i invited Mr Murray into the convo, and that is where the fun began even more. I think it was only for an hour or so, but i think they threatened to kill both of us (we had changed our names to various Arnie characters, and were quoting from the movies) by the end.

Yeah, they got really pissy when I asked who their daddy was and what they did. I brought my mate Chris who also had a nice confrontation with one of them.

Think i asked them the same as well, amongst other things. Even tried to brick their PC's with a few dodgy links i know of, may have worked as well.

Still, would love to see them come back for a re-match.

Ive had an extremely geeky afternoon watching restrospective videos on the old Power Ranger seasons......I miss being a kid and watching those shows and now I want the toys all over again!

Ive had an extremely geeky afternoon watching restrospective videos on the old Power Ranger seasons......I miss being a kid and watching those shows and now I want the toys all over again!

Not the Linkara ones by any chance?

I don't want to make you jealous, but i will. I still got the original Zords inc Dragonzord.

Not the Linkara ones by any chance?

Yep those ones. Im up to Zeo at the moment.

And yes JimBob, I am extremely jealous! Only "Power Rangers" toy I ever had was a fake one my dad brought back from Singapore.

That Linkara guy pisses me off. Just his hat. I hate people who try too hard. Also he was rude about The Dark Knight Strikes Again.

Yep those ones. Im up to Zeo at the moment.

And yes JimBob, I am extremely jealous! Only "Power Rangers" toy I ever had was a fake one my dad brought back from Singapore.

Still got the Trojan Zords as well, and the Red Dragon

Ah yes. It should be noted that there is this trophey on Uncharted 2 that is ridiculously hard to get, just due to the circumstance. Very basically ;

The reason its so tricky is, in Unch you tend to throw the "flag" so rarely carry it, and you die a lot in this particular mode, anyway this weekend was a special "Flag, Pistols only playlist" so Dwarf and I both helped (and Cooky helped) each other get this, and we both got it. So thats awesome.

I had previously looked upon the medal as being un-gettable.

Getting the Proctectorate medals are well gay but it's possible with some decent help. Took me a fair while.

Today was bleh. Crappy sore tum, and utter fatigue again. I think you could probably throw a bucket of ice cold water over me and i'd barely react. I could sleep for bloody 14 hours a day and I'd still feel the same. It''s getting to the point where it is actually starting to feel like a disability, when its preventing me from fully doing things that I know I can.

Work was crap too, the office was FULL, i'd say 30+ people when there's normally just our wee team of 4 max, and one of the day staff guys. Noisy as hell, its just something that makes you feel really discontented or something.

I feel like i'm (mentally) on a plateau all on my own, with no attachments. Nothing to feel happy about and nothing to feel sad about. No purpose or meaning. No ability to function or exist. It's really weird.

I woke up fairly late, played some MW2, went to the beach and got drunk and HEY HI THERE still very very drtunk...

Going to chichester with my lady tomorrow, set the alarn for 8am. I'm in love all over again.

Just back from a very successful first date :)

Hopefully the first of many... a very good day indeed.

Awww look at all the loveeee. Well at least in the last two posts. =P

Happy for you guys!

As for me, I'm missing Jim, boooh. He's off entertaining children for a week so I can't really speak to him. And next week will be the same until I come to the UK! Excited about that, whooo!

Also also, I finally finished Super Mario Galaxy today! No not the second one, the first one! Yes I fail, but who cares. =P

I woke up fairly late, played some MW2, went to the beach and got drunk and HEY HI THERE still very very drtunk...

Going to chichester with my lady tomorrow, set the alarn for 8am. I'm in love all over again.

Ah Chichester. Birth place of the greatest man ever to grace the interwhebzorz. :D