NEurope

Thats fucked up Jay. Also £400? To live at home. Thats ridiculous. Just move out/with someone/house share/when you get a job/loller said than done etc.

£400!!!!, i only payed £200 a month for rent as such. That covered electric, gas and water. I'd get out of there if i were you, it seems that your own mother is attempting to throw you out Jay by the only legal way.

Fable II. .

Or Elder Scrolls IV

I pay £100 a month to live at home... If I had to fork out that much I would be out of the door!

Maybe she thinks you are moneybags because you bought her the laptop?

I pretty much ate anything in sight today. Honestly, nothing has filled me up. I've must be close to the 4000 calorie barrier now.

Really have no idea why I am so hungry.

FOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Fat_Princess_Logo.1.jpg

I think I did the opposite. By the end of work I was feeling dizzy, my hands and legs were shaking, I had a headache and I wanted to hurl because all I could smell was baby food.

I had a VERY nasty episode of diarrhoea/cramps for about a month after each injection, Crohn's is also known to be (initially) triggered by mycobacterium.

I assume you had it before the swine flu vaccine? I didn't. I saw on the internet that some people reported that it triggered an episode but others were fine! Did you get the single vaccine or the double?

Yeah I've had it a long time before the vaccine and yeah had the double.

Weird.

Like everything with Crohn's I guess it just varies (a stupid amount) from person to person.

I've heard all sorts of crazy things regarding what foods to avoid and to eat.

My day now consists of just being glued to the news.

That looks awesome dude. Your painting seems to have really come along, I'd say thats your best work to date.

Muchos thanks Gringo. I need something else to paint now...

Yeah I've had it a long time before the vaccine and yeah had the double.

Weird.

Like everything with Crohn's I guess it just varies (a stupid amount) from person to person.

I've heard all sorts of crazy things regarding what foods to avoid and to eat.

My day now consists of just being glued to the news.

Yeah I had the double but I had no bowel problems previous. I thought the episode was just a passing tummy bug (we all get those right? lol) but after 2 weeks I was starting to worry.. My symptoms weren't normal. On that bad bad episode I was *going* up to 20x a day, day and night!! and I still have issues where I have to get up in the middle of the night even now.

I've noted the things I eat and resulting pain, seems like a diet with carbs and minimal fat makes me very very sick. Somehow I seem to tolerate a diet higher in fat, oddly. But I do think that there is a huge variation between different cases.

Doctor thought mine could potentially be IBS, but I dont get the same reactions ALL of the time. Some days I can get away with eating stuff, yet others my body just feels so awful and he happened to be examining me on one of those "better" days.

I just hate how it TAKES SO FUCKING LONG to get any form of diagnosis or help. I had my initial appointment bloody ages ago and i'm still waiting for an appointment for the biopsy.

:(

Oh yes I wanted to ask you; do you get passing phases of complete and utter.... phasing out? Like brain fog... as if you can't will yourself to move/think/do anything. It seems to hit me smack on about 3pm every single day >___>

Muchos thanks Gringo. I need something else to paint now...

Buy some Heroclix.

Nah, if I'm not going to be gaming with them I wanna get the larger models. Like this:

m2180096_99120208008_LizardmenStegadon2_873x627.jpg

I got one of the older versions of that as a present from my god father once. It was awesome.

Nah, if I'm not going to be gaming with them I wanna get the larger models. Like this:

m2180096_99120208008_LizardmenStegadon2_873x627.jpg

They are all pretty awesome n stuff, but where the hell do you keep them? =P

(nice skillz btw dude)

Jay you definitely need to have words with your mum, I know I live up north where it is cheapoer but rent is 100quid less, even my ex only gives his parents 2d50 as rent and he isn't sleeping on the couch.

Today has been better:

- phone line is now working and in my name

- saw shrek 4 its actually quite good, kids in the cinema singing at the end made it amusing

- parents called, seeing them tomorrow :)

Neighbours still seem ok, noisy during the day but it can't be helped when I live in a flat, the polish family always say hi, kinda odd to have friendly neighbours.

They are all pretty awesome n stuff, but where the hell do you keep them? =P

(nice skillz btw dude)

Well with the others I slam them on a shelf in front of the books.

Jay you definitely need to have words with your mum, I know I live up north where it is cheapoer but rent is 100quid less, even my ex only gives his parents 2d50 as rent and he isn't sleeping on the couch.

Today has been better:

- phone line is now working and in my name

- saw shrek 4 its actually quite good, kids in the cinema singing at the end made it amusing

- parents called, seeing them tomorrow :)

Neighbours still seem ok, noisy during the day but it can't be helped when I live in a flat, the polish family always say hi, kinda odd to have friendly neighbours.

better during the day than during the night when you're trying to sleep! We've had some awful ones in, one family had a son that was in a rock band, and he was throwing furniture around the house at 3am. (semi detached too!!) We've got some foreign ones in now (a couple) - the fella is lovely but the poor lady doesnt know one bit of english!!

Cheers for the comments guys :) Fucking too right. Remember that 'mate's rate' shorty? You'd've thought family would be even better... Luke's new place is £290 including ALL bills -- not great living area but still effing cheap. I'm just motivated even moreso to move out and live off my 'savings' - while it would've been nice to put the money towards somethign more productive...

Had an after noon around the 'ex's' surfing the web for potential properties. Basically I can get a half-decent price on a bungalow/flat (3-bedroom) for roughly £1100 in the brighton area...

My day;

- Afternoon at the girl's. Things are definitely more on than off. Also her parents have asked me to stay at theirs for 3 weeks towards the end of the month to 'supervise' her (eating disorder, remember?) so I have somewhere to crash for a bit, eh?

- Evening at a pub with old college freinds, several of whom offered me bits of furniture should I go for the unfurnished option.

- Random girl who was overhearing our conversations lent us a story about a girl who pee'd on a playstation.

- Mate told me about a good job opportunity, £8 an hour working as a mental care support officer. Two mates in sheffield also recommended I look into it, so that's what I'll be researching on monday.

... so yeah. Going to a car-boot tomorrow morning (alarm set for 9am!!), and a mate's birthday (not seen him for nearly 2 years properly).

- Also I bought an energy drink that came in a RESEALABLE CAN today! Made me very sticky...

Today I have been mostly looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Fuck yes. It will probably be filled with a grand total of nothing, which sounds perfect right now.

- Also I bought an energy drink that came in a RESEALABLE CAN today! Made me very sticky...

That just sounds wrong.

Being reminded by the missus, I'll have to continue work on The Project. For those newish people, it's a massive piece of art I was doing with many, many videogame characters.

Finally a day off! I've learnt to appreciate the weekend like a working person does :p

This week has been great. Next week I start a real audit (shadowing mainly) for a company so I get to go to their site etc.

Should be good! Person I'm working with though is apparently quite quiet so I hope we get on and its not mainly just awkward silence.

When I leave uni and hopefully get a job out of this, I intend to live at home, talked to parents about it, they said I'd pay SOME rent but not a lot so I was thinking along the same lines as R_a hopefully.

better during the day than during the night when you're trying to sleep! We've had some awful ones in, one family had a son that was in a rock band, and he was throwing furniture around the house at 3am. (semi detached too!!) We've got some foreign ones in now (a couple) - the fella is lovely but the poor lady doesnt know one bit of english!!

Definitely! They do all seem quite nice people, so I imagine if I asked them to turn it down it wouldn't be an issue :)

There is nothing wrong with sweet, sweet love.

If that's what you want to do with a resealable can, that's fine by me.

Went to a friend's graduation party last night, which was great fun. The food was good, the company was great, an interesting game of Truth or Dare involving semi-nakedness and female as well as male snogging was had, and much cider and champagne was drunk. Too much, in fact. After a sprint from one end of a football field to the other and back again, a need to regurgitate aforementioned cider and champagne was felt, after which it was decided between me and my friend that it was time to call it a night. Today I woke up completely hangoverless and surprisingly fresh, so all is good.

Tomorrow I'm heading to the beach with some friends.

Can I borrow some of your friends/booze/fun? =P

My sister and I are so boreddddd. We keep searching for films to watch because there is nothing else to dooooo. And it's so fricking hot. 36° again, I feel like I'm in Spain, not Belgium haha.