NEurope

Had my psychoanalysis exam. I think it went pretty damn well. I'm very happy.

Then went to the gym. Did my legs. I'm now wobbling around the place. :heh:

Man, I've come down with the worse cold, my bones feel like ice. I'm making surviving work my only goal for tomorrow. Thank Christ I've only got a four hour shift. Hopefully I'll be through the worst by tomorow morning anyway.

Hi I'm new :blush:

Personally

c0ns: Boring Day.. crap weather.. missus on nights...

Massive pr0: both got day off tomorrow tho :D

Nice to meet you all.. I think :hmm:

Welcome to the site. Hope you stick around.

Well I got such an awesome response in the Wii thread I thought I'd see how things shaped up in the general section.

That was probably a bad decision.

This place is definitely worse than all the other board sections.

This place is definitely worse than all the other board sections.

In what way exactly?

I'm definitely intrigued now.

Or should I be scared?

Everyone seems so friendly :hmm: maybe a little too friendly ;)

I completely change my mind.

You're also now my favourite member.

I completely change my mind.

You're also now my favourite member.

Howdy Stranger :grin:

I like making friends..... :laughing:

Soooooo then :cool:

how do I join the next mass ass pound session? ;):hehe:

:red: Or am I on the wrong board.... again. :rolleyes::nono:

Corrupted already. Brilliant. :D

Hugs for Raining, sorry to hear :(

Someone decide for me! as I'm not sure about this interview tomorrow. Pros of the potential job; ummm money? Cons of potential job; will cost me £40 a week on transport. Not guaranteed hours, just shift work. They want people to be flexible between 7am and 11pm and I can't because of public transport (I can speak to them about this of course, they may be willing to concede if I'm upfront). It's a mission away (which I can handle but still, meh :p). With that in mind I don't know whether I can be bothered to go to the interview tomorrow as its all the way out in the sticks and will take 3-4 hours, on top of the 4ish hours it will take to get to and from.

Time has been going funs. Remixing a new pr0 Pokémon deck, I think. My former deck is still being sexy, but with new sets, tweaks may be needed.

But as my MSN name says, I've finally started watching 24. Never watched a single episode before, even managed to resist all the Bauer Love spread across the 'net. But now it comes to fruition.

Ah, 24. I wish I could go back and watch season 1 fresh. Shame it went massively downhill after a couple of years.

Which season is where it runs out of steam? I'm only on the 3rd episode of season 1.

Hugs for Raining, sorry to hear :(

Someone decide for me! as I'm not sure about this interview tomorrow. Pros of the potential job; ummm money? Cons of potential job; will cost me £40 a week on transport. Not guaranteed hours, just shift work. They want people to be flexible between 7am and 11pm and I can't because of public transport (I can speak to them about this of course, they may be willing to concede if I'm upfront). It's a mission away (which I can handle but still, meh :p). With that in mind I don't know whether I can be bothered to go to the interview tomorrow as its all the way out in the sticks and will take 3-4 hours, on top of the 4ish hours it will take to get to and from.

£40 per week on transport, pfff. Will you still be making enough money then? The job sounds like a bit of a faff to do, if it takes you that long to get there and all that. Nothing that's closer to you that you could do?

In some good news, my dissertation is doooooone! Whoooo! 88 pages, handed in to print today! *does a happy dance*

Now all I have to hope is they get it printed in time and that I didn't make any mistakes. *crosses fingers*

Had the college ballot for flats today.

Our friendship group living in flats next year is 12 strong, so we decided to split into 4 groups of 3. I'm sharing with Ben and Jono, 2 guys who do history, who I don't know that well, but they both add so much.

We were 29th in the ballot to choose, and I was literally crying for mercy, because all our other friends were in the teens in the order of choosing. They all managed to get adjacent flats, and by the time it came to the people to choose before us, there was one flat left near where they all chose, and it was a literal case of "DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME ANGRY.". I said this threateningly to the really annoying girl who was directly in front of us to choose. I think she was genuinely going to choose that last flat, but I actually was genuinely angry at her, so she didn't in the end. And we got the one we wanted. Woo!

Violence gets you so far in life.

If only violence could get you many other things in life, but alas the only thing it most likely will get you is a £50 fine and a night in the cells (at least).

Been a manic day to be fair, had a lot of running around to do which was all good. Discovered my fleece had a hole in the sleeve, so did my "best" sewing skills and mended it. Pity, it's a black fleece and i used blue cotten (darn it). Just chilling at home now deciding what to have for dinner and how much to take out for drinks later.

WTF? Not only is one debt agency asking for money that I don't owe, but another is asking to confirm that I lived at my old address on behalf of Virgin Media.

This time it is probably due to me refusing to pay for the three months that it took them to cancel my account (this was after the 18-month contract period).

Howdy Stranger :grin:

I like making friends..... :laughing:

Soooooo then :cool:

:red: Or am I on the wrong board.... again. :rolleyes::nono:

oh god did Moogle get to you already?!

Welcome to the forum anyway!! :D

With this latest one I decided to pay it. It will likely cost much more to get through Virgin's customer support and get it sorted that way.

This one is a well-known agency, and all their phone numbers and stuff are all genuine.

My day has been good :) about 4 hours on monster hunter tri, a pizza for tea and an evening raiding on Warcraft. Life is good once a dissertation is handed in!

Which season is where it runs out of steam? I'm only on the 3rd episode of season 1.

Don't listen to his lies. pr0 100% rating.

Season 1 = 98%

Season 2 = 94%

Season 3 = 94%

Season 4 = 92%

Season 5 = 90%

Season 6 = 84%

Season 7 = 88%

Season 8 = 96% (So far. About 5 or 6 episodes left)

Jamieson: full of balls.

1 is good, 2 is pretty sweet, 3 is entertaining and 4 + is unwatchable, shark jumping, neo con wet dream bollocks.

I only really found 6 to be the dodgy season, but I dont love 8 nearly as much as ReZ does. Its had some iffy moments.