NEurope

Second fucking wind: I didn't and I haven't been charged for the second copy! Up yours HMV! Suck my free game!

This made me smile, for obvious reasons. :D

Actually, I dunno if I ever told the story that nicely concluded my HMV saga. After realising I had no legal ground to stand on I had pretty much given up and decided to write off the entire time as bad experience.

A couple of days later my Pokewalker had broken and I needed to return it. The store I bought it at? The HMV I used to work at. Leaving the game in my DS at home, I took the box with the Pokewalker to the store and started talking to my old colleague. After a brief catch up I told her what the problem was and what I needed to happen - that my Pokewalker could be replaced. She got quite confused about what she needed to do.

The way to do this would have been to put my Pokewalker in with one of the new games and faulty it off. But what she does is take my box without checking if the game is in it, put a faulty sticker on it and files it away, handing me a new box. Which includes, of course, both a new Pokewalker and a copy of the game...which goes nicely with the copy I already had in my DS.

So I got £34.99s worth of free game from the store that bullied me out which was nice. Gave the cart to my sister so she can play it too. Mega win.

Thanks for the £34.99, Paul, ya prick! Have fun with the stock levels! It's made sweeter by the fact that they won't be able to return the game to Nintendo and claim a faulty copy, so it'll show as loss. It doesn't even touch the money I should have been paid through the overtime I was forced to do, but it does feel great.

Had an absolutely awful morning. Then had an alright, possibly good, exam. The met up with our very own Razz for some much needed pizza, a very lovely fellow he is.

Now it's come to that point where my next exam is almost three weeks away and I've taken the next few days off...but now I'm bored. :indeed:

Actually, I dunno if I ever told the story that nicely concluded my HMV saga. After realising I had no legal ground to stand on I had pretty much given up and decided to write off the entire time as bad experience.

A couple of days later my Pokewalker had broken and I needed to return it. The store I bought it at? The HMV I used to work at. Leaving the game in my DS at home, I took the box with the Pokewalker to the store and started talking to my old colleague. After a brief catch up I told her what the problem was and what I needed to happen - that my Pokewalker could be replaced. She got quite confused about what she needed to do.

The way to do this would have been to put my Pokewalker in with one of the new games and faulty it off. But what she does is take my box without checking if the game is in it, put a faulty sticker on it and files it away, handing me a new box. Which includes, of course, both a new Pokewalker and a copy of the game...which goes nicely with the copy I already had in my DS.

So I got £34.99s worth of free game from the store that bullied me out which was nice. Gave the cart to my sister so she can play it too. Mega win.

Thanks for the £34.99, Paul, ya prick! Have fun with the stock levels! It's made sweeter by the fact that they won't be able to return the game to Nintendo and claim a faulty copy, so it'll show as loss. It doesn't even touch the money I should have been paid through the overtime I was forced to do, but it does feel great.

Yaay that's brilliant! Moral victory ftw! :D

Textbook example of karma. :heh:

I'm getting a free holiday!

My school has two places left on an 8 day water sports trip to France at the end of June...since they need to pay for them anyway, I'm getting to go for free as a reward for being so damn sexy and awesome as the head boy this year. Finally, being a nerd has paid off. (To the tune of £580!)

Today I didn't find Mountain Dew.

Tomorrow I will have a latte to make up for it, but also again attempt to find Mountain Dew. And buy something. I don't know what yet. But I definitely want to buy something tomorrow....

Suck it Jamieson. I finally found some today. Good stuff, but not quite up to the american standard. Having said that I can feel the extrs caffiene because I'm quite buzzy right now.

Yesterday just as I started I was given a slight bollocking by one manager for not noticing something, fair enough, then I get told by another manager that I was going back to the department I started at [making the previous discussion pointless]

The scandal is concerning my hours, I started on Applications and Authorisations, doing 1-9 having Sunday and Thursday off, then went to Collections and worked 12-8 with Saturday and Monday off, which is a fuckload better. Yet after being shunted back to A&A they haven't told me anything about my hours/shifts changing. And I have a feeling they'll try ringing me tomorrow asking me where I am. If they try putting me back on my former hours I'm considering quitting. Those shifts were fucking awful.

Are you gonna refund? :D Free game is FTW.

Of course. I think I read in the Bible that punishing faceless corporations for their cock ups is equal to saving a blonde virgin woman from being raped by the devil.

Had an absolutely awful morning. Then had an alright, possibly good, exam. The met up with our very own Razz for some much needed pizza, a very lovely fellow he is.

Now it's come to that point where my next exam is almost three weeks away and I've taken the next few days off...but now I'm bored. :indeed:

Goafer and ReZ > Daft and Razz. You can cameo in our show though.

My school has two places left on an 8 day water sports trip to France at the end of June...since they need to pay for them anyway, I'm getting to go for free as a reward for being so damn sexy and awesome as the head boy this year. Finally, being a nerd has paid off. (To the tune of £580!)

Suck it Jamieson. I finally found some today. Good stuff, but not quite up to the american standard. Having said that I can feel the extrs caffiene because I'm quite buzzy right now.

Well played, and *jealous*

Lotta freebies on the forum today. :D

Of course. I think I read in the Bible that punishing faceless corporations for their cock ups is equal to saving a blonde virgin woman from being raped by the devil.

Win as always.

Goafer and ReZ > Daft and Razz.

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

Today has been a mess, got back from the boy's at 4am and then went to a meeting at 2pm about my last group project.

Turns out of person has done a lot of work without telling the other two (ie me and another person) which means we've been left with hardly anything to do (this person is even doing the bloody report we have to write..) so I've had to email my tutor to ask how this will affect our marks (technically we could get exactly the same mark as the person who has done the most, but this leaves me feeling a bit uneasy.) I hate when group work ends up like this. I'm glad next year is individual work not group work.

When that is finished though, I have one tiny little online exam and then I'm done for the year. Woo.

Basically got my confirmation from family/my uncle who pays for everything (I got an offer from the uni already obviously) that I WILL BE GOING TO KINGSTON.

*walks slowly over to a piano*

Either way I don't wanna wake up from this.

beyonce-ring-the-alarm.jpg

Edited by Paj!

Yes.

----

Again, I've been asked to run to be President of LGBTSoc. I'd prefer not to have the weight on my shoulders TBH, but it could be jokes if I get it.

my immune system is going bananas - ulcers inside my nose (which, fyi, hurt like flaming hell!) infection in my ear, and all the other sickness i get, magnified by 10.

Just...urgh. I really freaking hate life at the moment, cant find anything positive to focus on (well because basically everything is going to shit) and i'm taking it out on everyone around me

For the past week I've been so full of unwarranted fatigue, that I've had to fight to stay awake at all. It feels like I'm in a constant semi comatose state..

Haha ironically, I got sort of asked on a date.. but i feel so terrible that there's no way i could even contemplate entertaining the idea...

Raining! :sad: *that shout indicates a myriad of expressions in one*

---

Yes.

I'm so ready.

Haha ironically, I got sort of asked on a date.. but i feel so terrible that there's no way i could even contemplate entertaining the idea...

Aww raining, all this crap that happens to you. :sad:

Could you not ask this chap to take a rain check? If he's lovely he'll understand right?

Could you not ask this chap to take a rain check? If he's lovely he'll understand right?

There's some joke in there about phoning him up and saying "It's raining again" and that being her "name" and also the weather and then...rain check. Yeah...but I'm too tired to work it out.

There's some joke in there about phoning him up and saying "It's raining again" and that being her "name" and also the weather and then...rain check. Yeah...but I'm too tired to work it out.

I think I may have noticed that myself if I weren't tired too.

I'm sure somebody like ReZ will pick up the slack.

My girlfriend was really sweet the other day and presented to me a full box of Lucky Charms. One premium, overpriced £7 box of the delicious cereal from Selfridges, just for me. Why they ever stopped selling this delicious stuff over here is a god damn mystery. Although the milk does go really blue, and tastes ridiculously sugary. Delicious stuff, though. :)

my immune system is going bananas - ulcers inside my nose (which, fyi, hurt like flaming hell!) infection in my ear, and all the other sickness i get, magnified by 10.

Just...urgh. I really freaking hate life at the moment, cant find anything positive to focus on (well because basically everything is going to shit) and i'm taking it out on everyone around me

For the past week I've been so full of unwarranted fatigue, that I've had to fight to stay awake at all. It feels like I'm in a constant semi comatose state..

:(

Massively epic epic hugs.

Although the milk does go really blue, and tastes ridiculously sugary.

Dude, blue food is the shit. Its maths. :D

n509970580_7061.jpg

lol, I bet you can feel the E numbers just coating your insides. :p

lol, I bet you can feel the E numbers just coating your insides. :p

I believed you solved your own mystery, hehe.

Yes, I'm trying to be witty. Hmmf.

21 today. Woo! :awesome: It's starting to get annoying having my parents asking me every year 'how does it feel to be [insert age here]?' Each time I tell them 'I feel exactly as I did yesterday.' ::shrug:

Anyway, have received cards from the family, including my nephew who, while not actually signing it, wrote 'From Corbin and Winnie' because he has a Winnie the Pooh cuddly toy that he takes everywhere, so that was kind of sweet. Then having him run around the house singing Dancing Queen by Abba following that just made me laugh. Damn cruelty that my sister is making him watch Mamma Mia. :laughing:

Have to go to my grandparents at some point. Not really up for it but at least there's money involved. Then have to decide whether I'm going out this evening or not. Not up for a meal with the family (would mean my brother would have to come) so may consider just heading out with friends for a drink or two.

21 today. Woo! :awesome: It's starting to get annoying having my parents asking me every year 'how does it feel to be [insert age here]?' Each time I tell them 'I feel exactly as I did yesterday.' ::shrug:

Anyway, have received cards from the family, including my nephew who, while not actually signing it, wrote 'From Corbin and Winnie' because he has a Winnie the Pooh cuddly toy that he takes everywhere, so that was kind of sweet. Then having him run around the house singing Dancing Queen by Abba following that just made me laugh. Damn cruelty that my sister is making him watch Mamma Mia. :laughing:

Have to go to my grandparents at some point. Not really up for it but at least there's money involved. Then have to decide whether I'm going out this evening or not. Not up for a meal with the family (would mean my brother would have to come) so may consider just heading out with friends for a drink or two.

Happy birthday! :D Your nephew's card is so sweet.

Oh, no one made you a birthday thread. :(

Happy Birthday!

So my free holiday is causing quite a stir...the deputes are not happy that they aren't getting to go aswell. Me and the Head Girl are getting the last 2 spots, so the 2 deputes can't go...and they aren't best pleased.