NEurope

Well the she's just left. Nothing happened. I don't want to get back together with her but at the same time I would've done something tonight if she'd started it. I didn't want to make a move because we are actually good friends and it could be quite awkward if she wasn't thinking the same. On the otherhand, she could've been thinking the same and didn't want to make a move in case I wasn't interested.

She was also giving out a few IOIs, sitting close to me on the sofa, playing with her hair, laughing at anything I said. She also got me a birthday present, a tshirt which would've cost at least £20, probably more. And it's also probably a lie what I said above about not liking her because I still do a wee bit but I know that we didn't work properly last time round and we broke up for a reason....

Edited by Charlie

Well the she's just left. Nothing happened. I don't want to get back together with her but at the same time I would've done something tonight if she'd started it. I didn't want to make a move because we are actually good friends and it could be quite awkward if she wasn't thinking the same. On the otherhand, she could've been thinking the same and didn't want to make a move in case I wasn't interested.

She was also giving out a few IOIs, sitting close to me on the sofa, playing with her hair, laughing at anything I said. She also got me a birthday present, a tshirt which would've cost at least £20, probably more. And it's also probably a lie what I said above about not liking her because I still do a wee bit but I know that we didn't work properly last time round and we broke up for a reason....

From personal experience, I'd say don't do it. Sure the circumstances may be different. But I got back together with my ex like 3 times and it just got worse and worse. You broke up for a reason, unless that reason is definitely gone don't do it.

Just what I think anyway.

Anyway, I'm home for the weekend, back to university today. Has been good. Went to friends house last night, and one of my "mates" who has turned completely bitchy was there. Didn't have to talk to him once so it was fine. I'm going to be bitchy in return and not invite him to my birthday celebrations. Me and another mate can't figure out why he's like that. Sure, I got with his girlfriend at numerous times before they were together, but I wouldn't try anything on now, he should feel content that I have a bloody girlfriend and that the girl is with him. Eurgh drama galore.

Sleeping with an ex is just a no-no, it's just not worth the stress afterward!

I've finished all my work for second year! All I've got left is a little test (I don't sit formal exams) in class for scripting and I'm finished for the year. I'm so glad. I'll hopefully be getting a 2:1, I'm hoping! Last year it was 58, last term it was about 65 so I'm hoping my scripting hasn't brought me down too much *fingers crossed*

Today I plan to sit and play games all day and relax. Woot.

This is more of a 2How Was Your Weekend?" jam but whatevs.

Got the train into London afternoon, met up with Daft and had a nice lunch, chat and a bit of a wander. Was great! Then I ended up spending some time with the bf, that was good. Got back home Saturday morning, saw my puppy, sister, mother etc. Did the rounds basically. Did the same again today, and now I'm probably more tired than before the weekend, which is sort of the opposite of what I was planning, but ah well.

Not much liking the thought of going back, but what must be done must be done! Biting the bullet etc etc. Going to have a music sesh and work spree on the train I think, good times! Might have a jaunt down the Thames for a bit as I've got some time to kill. No more lectures!

My weekend in no particular order:

Went to Happenstances. It was fun to the max. Watched Archer and Fanboys. Both were equally fun to the max.

Went to the Aylesbury Odeon for some urban exploration. Decided not to take my mask in as my friend didn't have one and I felt stupid being the only one wearing one. Got onto the property only to find the normal "entrance" had been boarded up. A bit of further exploration found another "entrance". Got inside and realised it was too dark to take any sort of decent picture. Got to the upper levels and my God, the amount of pigeon shit was unholy. It was truly vile. Really wish I hadn't left my mask in the car. Plus there were several dead birds, including 2 young looking ones in a nest. That was creepy. Also found a pigeon that seemed unusually brave. Got closer and it flew off, revealing the 2 chicks it was protecting. Felt a bit bad for making it abandon them. Hopefully it went back to them.

After deciding that the Odeon was a bit shit for photos, me and the person I was with went to a localish abandoned cement works. It was awesome. Proper Solid Snake shit too. Hopefully got some awesome pictures of that place. Just editing them now and will be in the photography thread when I'm done.

Awesome weekend.

Edit: Pictures now up

Edited by Goafer

My weekend

- Didn't go back to friends flat when some people were (in honour of another friend moving in with them), cause I had to look after my sister. But that was nice in itself, I wasn't up for going out or whatever.

- Didn't go out on Friday night cause I was talking uni stoof with my family, which was way more essential. Told I could go to Kingston.

- Yesterday...went to friends flat for a barbecue thing, but it was so underwhelming/everyone came at staggered intervals, so we joined the neighbours one, which was stunning. Some guy talked to my friend and I for about an hour non-stop about interesting stuff, but it wore thin. Music etc, come on him loving Tori Amos' cover of Raining Blood. Apparently he runs the annual Rush conventions, and is gonna be in a documentary about them.

- NEED to do art stuff today but I don't know what really...might do more storyboarding stuff, have to wait until colege tomorrow to print as I have no ink, and all I have are photographs at the moment anyway. I hate how I've done so little for this 6 week project than I did for my last one. Or it feels like that.

Right, I've spent too much of today in my pyjamas, I think it's now time to get dressed, have lunch, and do my steel design coursework.

Oh, and I could not be more excited about the end of year show at the Union right now - Thursday night is...Pendulum. :awesome:

Went to a party and later to town last night, and I wasn't home and in bed until 5:30 a.m. Slept until noon-ish and have been eating/sleeping/doing absolutely nothing today. Now I should probably pull myself together and actually do my homework for tomorrow ...

ONE WEEK REMAINING!

5:19pm

Right, I've spent too much of today in my pyjamas, I think it's now time to get dressed, have lunch, and do my steel design coursework.

Oh, and I could not be more excited about the end of year show at the Union right now - Thursday night is...Pendulum. :awesome:

Lawlz.

Sleeping with an ex is just a no-no, it's just not worth the stress afterward!

Yeah, but I was thinking more that if anything happened we'd get back together.

After some thinking today I've decided that it's best if nothing happens because we did break up for a reason and I can't really see it being different this time round. Basically we got a bit bored by the end; found it hard to make conversation etc. Haven't really seen her that often recently but when we have it's been good and we've got on really well, basically like it was before she went away for 3 months.

Yeah, but I was thinking more that if anything happened we'd get back together.

After some thinking today I've decided that it's best if nothing happens because we did break up for a reason and I can't really see it being different this time round. Basically we got a bit bored by the end; found it hard to make conversation etc. Haven't really seen her that often recently but when we have it's been good and we've got on really well, basically like it was before she went away for 3 months.

Most break ups are like that, there's only one case I know of where breaking up helped, they are a really amazing couple though. Otherwise it's best to steer clear! Besides you'll find somebody else :)

Wow some of you seem to finish school so early. I'm not finished until the start of July. =(

Charlie: best to not start anything I think. First of all she might not even want it, and second of all like you said, you two broke up for a reason.

I've had a busy day. Today was the celebrations of the company I work at turning 65. It's a family company, started by my grandparents (so now most of my family works at it still). So biiiig celebrations. Started at 11 with a brunch and more than 200 people, then at 1 more people came (apparently more than 1000 all throughout the day) and there was lots and lots of food to eat/taste. Yum.

Had to leave early though (at 4, celebrations lasted until 8) for work. Missed the huuuuge cake because of that, boooh. There were three of these, but they were still making them.

DSCF1201.jpg

Also two camera teams were there. One for local tv and one for national tv (they had something going on with an employee taking a Flemish actress to this thing; we made fun of it the entire time haha).

DSCF1182.jpg

I really want a bite of that 65.

Same. It looked so very delicious. =(

Uploaded my exploration pictures to my FaceBook and got a comment from an old art/media teacher (who is awesome):

"Fairplay luke, fairplay. It was long odds on you becoming a ninja-style photographic legend back in year eleven. I wish i'd made that bet now. Awesome work."

I consider that a win. It's like the radcherry on the top of the wincake of a day. Except the radcherry is the size of a rhino and made of pure sex.

31233_1464968070252_1415019646_3126.jpg

Is a bruise supposed to look that purple? Did it last week and have felt like I'm gonna pass out since Wednesday :/

It actually goes a lot gigher up than that, my camera work is shoddy.

What did you do to get a bruise like that?! O.o

I'm not sure the colours matters (bruises go through all colours), but this one looks huge. My leg looked like that after surgery actually. So yeah I don't really know if it's normal. But if you're not feeling okay go see a doctor?

What did you do to get a bruise like that?! O.o

I'm not sure the colours matters (bruises go through all colours), but this one looks huge. My leg looked like that after surgery actually. So yeah I don't really know if it's normal. But if you're not feeling okay go see a doctor?

Did it playing football. It's not so much the bruise but the weird feeling I'm getting all over, like a tingling down my arms and legs. I wouldn't have thought they were even connected until some guys mentioned that it looked pretty bad for a bruise. I've just come in from playing football and I was feeling pretty grogy during it.

Go see a doctor. Even if it's not connected, if you're feeling bad it's best to get yourself checked out. Plus they might give you something that will get rid of the bruise/swelling faster or something. But yeah that looks quite nasty.

Spent some time with mum today. Was about as nice it can get, which is only almost traumatic.

Saw one of those 3D TVs and you can colour me impressed. Those active shutter glasses make it so much clearer than the cinema. Would love to hook up my PS3 to one.

Is a bruise supposed to look that purple?

That looks pathetic, probably the flash but that looks [besides the size] tame.

That looks pathetic, probably the flash but that looks [besides the size] tame.

It covers from the knee to the foot and it's it the flash as it's not really purple, more black.

I didn't profess to it being the worst bruise of all time, just guessing it wasn't normal for it to be like that after a relatively minor injury.