NEurope

As much as I'd like to be Zachery Levi....

Surely saying "I want these tiny converses that are right next to my feet" would be a bit silly ne?

Today, I went to Disney Interactive studios in London and sat next to Iron Man, and opposite Mickey Mouse. I then played an unreleased game, spoke to the developers and was shown something secret I can't talk about for a few days.

All in all it was AWESOME. Oh, and they're sending me a copy of the game when it comes out too. I could do this shit every day, now I know what it's like to be a games journalist!

My flat mate saw you guys playing that, apparently there were some very hot PR girls around?

Yesterday I managed to get a fair bit of work done though I still had to bring my laptop home for some extra work tomorrow. Had a few drinks after work with one of the girls which was also nice.

Today I may be going to the Korean Culture Centre followed by the Sherlock Holmes pub, should be pretty cool.

As much as I'd like to be Zachery Levi....

Surely saying "I want these tiny converses that are right next to my feet" would be a bit silly ne?

Considering I don't even remember posting that I think it's safe to say I didn't really analyse your word choice too deeply...

Go to the doctorrrrrr. Is it the same hand you use when you play squash?

yeah i agree, and for the love of god dont play a sport with an injured hand...

At the VERY least get a GOOD supportive strap for your hand because you could really damage it! Don't damage the moneymaker!!!! :heh:

It's my right hand, so yes, the one I play squash with (and pretty much do everything else with too).

It seems to be doing a tiny bit better today, so am just gonna go and squash. Can't cancel it anyway heh.

Seem to be developing a cough. Not good. Also got attacked by mosquitoes. Boooh.

I've had a game of Geometry Wars going on my DS for a few days now (playing it in between school work). I'm currently at a score of 1.556.956.550. Now I don't know whether to just keep playing, or to just let myself die... I still have 6 lives left and they keep adding back up haha.

It's my right hand, so yes, the one I play squash with (and pretty much do everything else with too).

It seems to be doing a tiny bit better today, so am just gonna go and squash. Can't cancel it anyway heh.

Seem to be developing a cough. Not good. Also got attacked by mosquitoes. Boooh.

I've had a game of Geometry Wars going on my DS for a few days now (playing it in between school work). I'm currently at a score of 1.556.956.550. Now I don't know whether to just keep playing, or to just let myself die... I still have 6 lives left and they keep adding back up haha.

Nooo, you're falling apart.

You can never ever end that game. You must keep going until no more numbers can be added to your score. You can do eeet.

Trying to find a job. Blah.

Thatisall.

Welcome to my woooorld.

Keep looking, and hope that you have luck on your side. You can do eet, tooo.

Trying to find a job. Blah.

Thatisall.

^ This. There are so few jobs around my area at the moment making it a nightmare. I can't really do full time work so I'm looking for part time and there's very little. Hell, I've even started looking at job listings for architectural technology and that's something I didn't ever think I'd have to bow to. Le sigh... ah well, all I can do is continue the hunt and hopefully one of my applications is accepted at some point. And good luck with your searches too nightwolf.

-------------------------

Today, should have revised for psychology exam on Monday. Did some but there's so much to go over I'm feeling rather uneasy about the prospects of the exam and have a horrible feeling it's all going to go less than well. A shame as I've worked really hard to get my grades up in my assessments (I'm now sitting at a B1 average for all my assessments this year in comparison to last where I was doing barely enough to pass).

Just really wanting Monday out of the way so I can put revision away until I probably have the take the resits in August. It feels like summer up here and I just want to put Uni behind me for a couple of weeks/months and relax.

Welcome to my woooorld.

Keep looking, and hope that you have luck on your side. You can do eet, tooo.

For now its just another crappy part-time job. Its irratating because I'm finding more jobs I can do when I leave uni (game testers, 3d modeller stuff etc) than part time stuff. GRR!

Today I went to an electoral reform protest which started out at Trafalgar Sqaure and ended up moving to outside where the Lib Dems were negotiating the hung parliament deal. Was awesome. Met Billy Bragg, and got on TV! Look for me:

Sky News, in the headlines video

In the background here on the BBC

About 3 minutes in on the ITV news

And i've just been on Channel 4 news but there's no online video of that yet!

I'm the one in the black jumper, white shorts, purple wristbands who does a little twirl in the sky one :)

My flat mate saw you guys playing that' date=' apparently there were some very hot PR girls around?

[/quote']

There was certainly one. I was too busy looking at the game...my downfall :heh:

There's a guy at my university that's the spitting image of Sayid from Lost.

_SRI9939.JPGLost-Sayid.jpg

They look nothing alike...

I too am in the "give me a fucking job!" scenario. Applied for four more today but feel like I've run out of possible jobs to apply for :(

My supervisor finally sent some of the report back to check over. I wrote it in prose format and she's changed it to bullet points. If she said she wanted it like that I would have done so myself... But oh well, progress at least eh?

Hmm...no :p

Just got a friend request on facebook and my internal thought process was "whose this girl...oh yeah the one whose house I got drunk at last week." Nice. So I didn't make a huge pratt of myself then...maybe?

Hmm...no :p

Just got a friend request on facebook and my internal thought process was "whose this girl...oh yeah the one whose house I got drunk at last week." Nice. So I didn't make a huge pratt of myself then...maybe?

You must've made some kind of good impression if she's tracked you down a week later.

You must've made some kind of good impression if she's tracked you down a week later.

Or I commented on the guy who I went to her house with (who is in the same lecture) and the day before befriended someone else in the lecture on facebook. Merely coincidental finding.

Grr getting a bit annoyed by my little sister. She's such a spoiled brat.

Today is Mother's Day, and I paid for the gifts we got mum. Split between me and my sisters, that would come to €8.50 each. Now she's complaining that is too much and she doesn't have the money to pay me back.

But then she does have the money to buy a CD every week (I ordered one for her this week which she still needs to pay back, and then she said she bought another one for €17). She gets €30 per week for food at uni, but she also gets a crapload of food from home to take with her so she doesn't really need it. She uses my papers, my paints and gets dad to pay for the other art stuff she needs.

She doesn't work a single day to earn her own money, she just gets it handed to her. Whereas I have to go work extra days to stop from being broke. Fair? I don't think so.

*rant*

I always felt this way about my sister eenuh, she got the world handed to her even when she fucks up and nearly gets done for fraud.

Now I get help for uni, which makes life a bit easier. If she doesn't want to pay, don't put her name on the present.

Another semi-depressed Sunday. I don't know what it is that makes Sundays so depressing. Is it that there's school tomorrow? That the week's over? That we are once again reminded of the finitude of everything?

Meh, I dunno. *shrugs*

Went to the Jesus-Somerville ball last night. Genuinely great. It was £85 for tickets, but it was so worth it.

Everything was free; there were 22 units of alcohol per person, there was Dominos Pizza, Noodle Nation, Big Bang, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, G&Ds Ice Cream, chocolate fountains, Birthday cake (I loved - incase it was coincidentally your birthday), a hair and nails make-over salon and dress-mending thing, professional photographers, a cocktail bar, fairground sweets, Laserquest (I didn't get to do that though, because the queue was too long), The Noisettes (I was too drunk to fully appreciate them though) and this stunning uncliched rapper guy I forget the name of.

It was a literal case of everything being steeped in free money. It was obvious they were like "Ok, we have £150,000 to spend on this, let's make everything groan in excess, like a table ceaselessly being set."

Just stunned. Running about having random stuff for the sake of it.

It's weird how Oxford have their balls before exams rather than after. Did you not have to pay for a ticket?

It's weird how Oxford have their balls before exams rather than after. Did you not have to pay for a ticket?

Yeah, £85, but I bought it so long ago that I had forgotten the pain.

29059_401974588896_514118896_4094460_5299619_n.jpg

"Hey, loving life."

Friday;

- Completed essay

- Napped from 9am

- Woken up by an old man and two young ladies in my room

- Houseviewing ¬__¬

- Played AC2

Saturday;

- Work

- Drink at pub w/ shorty, nami, and two other mates

- Home

- AC2, MW2

Monday;

- Library to use internetz

- Printing housemate's CV

- ... Nothing left to do on internetz

- Soup-cooking tonight.

- Buying veg on way home.

- That's it.

Tuesday (I will be);

- Paying all my rent

- Booking ticket to Ely

- Should start revision

- Might go laptop hunting

- Probably won't

... Life's so boring sometimes. I miss my laptop, especially being able to watch TV shows. I must be 2 weeks behind everything by now.

Grr getting a bit annoyed by my little sister. She's such a spoiled brat.

Today is Mother's Day, and I paid for the gifts we got mum. Split between me and my sisters, that would come to €8.50 each. Now she's complaining that is too much and she doesn't have the money to pay me back.

But then she does have the money to buy a CD every week (I ordered one for her this week which she still needs to pay back, and then she said she bought another one for €17). She gets €30 per week for food at uni, but she also gets a crapload of food from home to take with her so she doesn't really need it. She uses my papers, my paints and gets dad to pay for the other art stuff she needs.

She doesn't work a single day to earn her own money, she just gets it handed to her. Whereas I have to go work extra days to stop from being broke. Fair? I don't think so.

*rant*

To be fair, if my sister bought a present for my mum then demanded money off me, I'd be all no! - You should've let her buy her own gift, or at least ask her if it's ok to spend that much of her money before demanding it off of her. I obviously know nothing about your sister, to be fair. Teach her how to download music, that'll solve a few problems.

To be fair, if my sister bought a present for my mum then demanded money off me, I'd be all no! - You should've let her buy her own gift, or at least ask her if it's ok to spend that much of her money before demanding it off of her. I obviously know nothing about your sister, to be fair. Teach her how to download music, that'll solve a few problems.

We told her we were going to buy a present and she agreed to pay for it too. She was too lazy/busy to buy something herself. But yeah, apparently €8.50 was too much for her and she only wanted to pay €5... but then she did ask us to bring her a €2.50 brownie. We didn't. We told her to spend that money on the present instead.

And she does download music, but she still seems to buy CDs regularly too.

Anyway, rant over. For now. Got back from work, whoo. Grandpa is here for dinner, meaning I can't really do work (need to scan in images) and sit with him to entertain him. Nightwork it is!