N-Europe

My tutorial today was about Freud. It was weird being in a class with only girls and talking about penis envy. I think there are only about 5 or 6 other guys in the year on my course. It's kind of cool. When it came to talking about Freud however it was just a bit weird.

Lol, I had the same thing a few months back when I did the same in my Psychology class. I'm the only guy, so I kepy having all these silly questions aimed at me. Really interesting subject though!

On Belgian news now: some guy went into a child day care and stabbed random babies and people. 2 babies and one adult died. About 10 other babies are heavily injured. He then fled by bike (what a genius), but got caught. What the fuck could possibly bring someone to do something as horrible as this? This is fucking insane.

On Belgian news now: some guy went into a child day care and stabbed random babies and people. 2 babies and one adult died. About 10 other babies are heavily injured. He then fled by bike (what a genius), but got caught. What the fuck could possibly bring someone to do something as horrible as this? This is fucking insane.

Yeah, I heard about it earlier today and was quite upset by it all. It's seriously messed up and I have no idea how anyone could ever do something like that.

From what I read, the man has been in psychiatry before, so there's obviously something wrong in his head... but still, to go and stab babies with a knife is just really sick. =(

Fucking computers! Fucking Vista! Fucking...argh! Why do things never just work and why is there never a satisfactory/easily found solution or explanation to it! Spent most of the day googling and trying shit, currently annoyed at what a waste it's been. Though I did take a break to watch Hustle and chat to the mother, and now I'm gonna have me some motherchubbing tea. Damn straight.

I watched an episode of Planet Earth on Blu ray. I'm worried, at the end of it all my mouth might be too dry.

Also one of my lectures continues to confuse me. We have to create a font based off a number of things including games. Cutting the story short it's on of the worst, but best modules I have.

ash; why are you the one that has to uncover any such evidence needed by either party? Your parents should do it themselves, or get lawyers to do so.

Because I have the account details for everything and I cost less than lawyers.

ugh.. ive buggered my feet up.. all swollen n swore... went to a and e today and the doctor was like - STAY off your feet for the next 3 days.. and take lots of tablets and im like noooooooooo

cause when people tell me to take it easy and stay off my feet is when i get the urge to do lots - like tidy my room n stuff :P

Aww noes are you okay?? Hope you get better soon mdear!

its so annoying not being able to ..walk.. n stuff.. and so freakin sore!

and i miss walkin my dogs :( cause i like the exercise!!

ive no idea how ive actually hurt myself - i think i strained them or somethin

and i hate taking pills

You obviously need to stop being so energetic, take an example from me, lol :heh:

Went to the cinema with Strider and a few others. On the way back I left his car standing at the line. Did the most amazing pull off ever. He was so jealous.

It is because i do not lower myself to your immature level.

-----

My day involved the same as Moogle + ICT lesson, which was yawnful.

Guys guys! Today I totally acted the shit out of myself. I was awesome. Will post short film here when done, pretty happy with my performance even though I havn't done any acting in god knows how many years now.

And that's been my day really! Wheee!

Getting rather freaked out at the moment. Time to cut a long story short.

Met a girl several months ago, sister of a neighbouring flatmate. Down in Bournemouth on a visit to see him. We all go clubbing, have a good time, exchange facebook details and eventually msn. We get to chatting and stuff, turns out we have a lot in common.

Time pases, we talk more, establish the fact that we both like each other. Yay factor! Here's the odd part. I currently go to Bournemouth University, but was brought up in Norwich. She's the exact reverse, brought up in Bournemouth and now goes to the UEA (The uni in Norwich). On top of this, on regular occasions we have exactly the same thoughts. My flatmates just left for the night without me (grr..), and just as I sent a text to a friends asking for ideas on things to do, she sends me a text asking if I'm lonely down here in Bournemouth, seemingly randomly. But it happens far too often for my liking.

CRAZY MINDFUCK, YO.

----

As for the acting stuff, I was helping my flatmate for his TV Production course. It was a cross between Skins and Royle Family - doesn't sound like it should work but it does; and it worked in a section which simply had Arnie quotes in. It was awesome. Though I'm not too happy with some of the directors' choices, if the script flowed a bit more and the cues were quicker it would have been much better in my opinion.

I imagine the editor will have the film on the internet in 1-2 weeks depending on uni deadlines for their team.

----

On top of this, I've decided my uni course is a writeoff and therefore no longer have to adhere to deadlines. Bleh..

I had my first of three exams today (Math). It was the one I was most worried about, but it was surprisingly easy. I've got Science on monday and computer science on wednesday. Science I'll be studying for most of the weekend (though I'll take a break tonight) and Computer science isn't really going to require any studying.