N-Europe

He just means one that my degree is needed for or what was the point in going to uni etc etc. It wasn't meant offensively to anyone!

I didn't take it offensively whatsoever. :smile:

Just think that its not always that easy to get a high flying career. And sometimes people don't always want the pressure of one either.

I'm happy in my scum of the earth call centre, lol. :smile:

lol, I wasn't aware he was a whore but it seems like an option.

Funny thing is, ReZ wasn't aware either...

Back in my world, my sister has returned from Edinburgh, where she was for NYE, and decided to play music really loudly in her room. I've done the mature thing, and nicked her speakers (they're in my room for some reason), plugged 'em into my laptop, and put Slam by Pendulum on. Loudly. :heh:

Strictly speaking don't whores ask for money? Whats the name they give to people who do it to free.....and give it to people who didn't ask or want it?

At present, they give the money to your pimp directly, and they'll continue to do so. I'll just pass my ridiculously garish fur coat and massive sunglasses on to Molly.

I'm finished reading! essays get started tomorrow!

*doesn't have any work to do over the holidays*

Dom, when you head back to Canterbury? Once I've got my computer components, we're having a lan-off!

*Scum of the Earth call centre high five*

Nah my employers awesome and I would recommend them at any oppurtunity I get*

*No I don't and I would never give them any business, and recommend others do the same.

:heh:

I have like... a thousand ideas in my head to get on paper. Its just so difficult putting stuff down from the head because I cannot be bothered. MEH. :)

I'm cleaning up my essays. This is going to take all night and into the morning. I'm never happy.

I have like... a thousand ideas in my head to get on paper. Its just so difficult putting stuff down from the head because I cannot be bothered. MEH. :)

DO EEEEEET!!NOW!!!! : D

I didn't take it offensively whatsoever. :smile:

Just think that its not always that easy to get a high flying career. And sometimes people don't always want the pressure of one either.

Oh definitely, its really hard these days to even get through the application bit before interviews, then to get a job, and to progress onto a 'high flying career' :( . Call centres are definitely not scum of the earth, well the people in them aren't, the ones you have to speak to are another story!

It's just not what I want to do, and I know why my dad's pushing me, heck he helped pay for my uni education so he's invested in my career!

anywho, if you're happy in your job raining, you are one of the lucky people out there! :)

I will try my upmost to do so at work tomorrow. I DO have a new pen. Its rather cool. (Molz, come see it tomorrow. You'll be let down now I've said this. But yeah.)

Yeah ok *grumbles* I'll come look at your shaft tomorrow.

Ideas? What kind of ideas? Should we be concerned?

Im the same at the moment though. I have the whole of this scriptwriting project in my head but when it comes to writing it down.... meh. Too much effort. But I believe its in for next Tuesday so need to get my arse in gear.

Anyway Im reasonably pleased with what I've done thus far so im going to go watch a film.

Not looking forward to tomorrow; gotta make my first mission to uni to do laundry and hand in assignments and write the first draft of the script.

Yeah ok *grumbles* I'll come look at your shaft tomorrow.

Funny....8/10...but....how many people would actually refer to the body of a pen as a shaft? ;)

Ideas? What kind of ideas? Should we be concerned?

Im the same at the moment though. I have the whole of this scriptwriting project in my head but when it comes to writing it down.... meh. Too much effort. But I believe its in for next Tuesday so need to get my arse in gear.

Anyway Im reasonably pleased with what I've done thus far so im going to go watch a film.

Not looking forward to tomorrow; gotta make my first mission to uni to do laundry and hand in assignments and write the first draft of the script.

The various comics I need to write, aka the only thing that I'm willing to do with any kind of chance to get me out of my job. (I completely understand the unlikelyhood of anyone printing my comic...namely Image is very slim. But at the very least I will have felt or feel an immense...*feeling/sense but I just said feeling and sense makes it rhyme, and emotion sounds dodgy* of acheivement)

But yeah. Gotta do something other than build LEGO/play video games/read comics.

anywho, if you're happy in your job raining, you are one of the lucky people out there! :)

I wouldn't necessarily say happy, nor unhappy, more that its really its the only option I have right now.

I doubt anyone else would give me a job. When I started the job I'm in 3 years ago, I didn't have an official medical diagnosis of all my arthritis stuffs. Now I do, no one in their right mind would ever employ me. :heh:

Day started off feeling drunk from last night and confused. Quickly flat packed my desk and got off to university. Just set everything up now and sorted. Here is my university setup now: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/Mackinder/fear.jpg

That's hawt. But your desk is different to mine. I want your desk, my tower is in an uncomfortable position near my legs.

I wouldn't necessarily say happy, nor unhappy, more that its really its the only option I have right now.

I doubt anyone else would give me a job. When I started the job I'm in 3 years ago, I didn't have an official medical diagnosis of all my arthritis stuffs. Now I do, no one in their right mind would ever employ me. :heh:

I hear ya.

I'm nearing the three year mark. *Shudder* I think my holiday allowment goes up...which is brilliant. Seriously if my pay rise this year is shite I will actually cry. It was £300 last year, and I'm one of the best (stats wise) call handlers....bit of a joke. And of course half bonus. So I need massive cashs this year.

RIGHT READ ME. Anyone familiar with The Jelly Bean Factory? An inferior Jelly Belly basically. Theres this flavour that is brown, and it isn't Butterscotch and I keep eating them, and they are nice, but I have no idea what flavour it is. Can't even describe it. Anyone have a clue?

if i ever set up a company, i'll let you take a job.

in seriousness though, theres possibly some options open to you working from home, if that wouldnt depress you.

well I sincerely hope thats not true! that would just be discrimination. But as you say, if you have a job and its working for you then why look for change, especially in credit crunch britain.

RIGHT READ ME. Anyone familiar with The Jelly Bean Factory? An inferior Jelly Belly basically. Theres this flavour that is brown, and it isn't Butterscotch and I keep eating them, and they are nice, but I have no idea what flavour it is. Can't even describe it. Anyone have a clue?

36%20Gourmet_JB_Flavour_Menu_LARGE.jpg

My day:

ICT Work

Food

Finished Mirrors Edge

Is it popcorn?

Edit: Oh, well there goes all the fun out of guessing. *back to essays*

I hate my Job, I sincerely do. It is the bane of my life. It kills me to have to get up at 5am every morning to go to work. Alas, i love the people I work with, it's even led me to having a rampant social life and I've made some good mates.

It's a catch 23 situation...

I hear ya.

I'm nearing the three year mark. *Shudder* I think my holiday allowment goes up...which is brilliant. Seriously if my pay rise this year is shite I will actually cry. It was £300 last year, and I'm one of the best (stats wise) call handlers....bit of a joke. And of course half bonus. So I need massive cashs this year.

Yeah I'm one of the better *coughnotdifficultcough* staffers in my office.

We don't get bonuses in the NHS, general pay rise but that's all. My sister came home with a £200 cash bonus (shes a dental nurse, and younger than me, cry)

if i ever set up a company, i'll let you take a job.

in seriousness though, theres possibly some options open to you working from home, if that wouldnt depress you.

I'm not officially disabled yet. I'm not even entitled to benefits or free prescriptions. So i'm entitled to squat all basically. Thanks for the nice offer tho, lol. :smile:

well I sincerely hope thats not true! that would just be discrimination. But as you say, if you have a job and its working for you then why look for change, especially in credit crunch britain.

Well I'm not physically able to do most jobs sadly. I'm liable to be off sick because my immune system is always low from the meds I have to take.

My job is pretty solid. NHS generally does do cuts unless the department falls to shit. We are still a pilot scheme (4 years on, lol) but a pilot scheme that would be very problematic to get rid of. So I can't see me losing my job anytime soon, thankfully :smile:

It would just be easier if I won the lottery. I'll share it with you call centre staffers if i do :heh: *high fives*

That's hawt. But your desk is different to mine. I want your desk, my tower is in an uncomfortable position near my legs.

Aye, I have a nice big desk because I share with my girlfriend. But I have now setup her own desk so all is good.

And! Hello! When you back to uni?

My ex is a nut case she texted me saying so what your moving on? Of course I'm moving on you nut bar, why the hell would I take you back along with someone else's child. I'm now glad I'm going back to work tomorrow. Something to take my mind off her again. Maybe I could change my number but some idiot would end up giving it back to her. And every time I come into contact with her I feel suicidal. But besides that my day was great.