Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

No offense and I mean that literally but noone is forcing you to get those gamerpoints it boggles my mind why people even care about gamerpoints and play garbage games to get more I dont get it. Bit of a weird way to spend your leisure time. Unless you meant fun in a literal non sarcastic sense.

i agree. why turn the games into a chore? or, as haden says, you might not have been being sarcastic. Maybe that'll be the key feature of web 3.0 - the ability to accurately differenciate between sarcastic and non sarcastic comments.

in other news, about 5 minutes till mum and sister arrive...

Mum and dad were cleaning this morning and it rubbed off on me so I cleaned both my room and the bathroom, all that's left is my sheets. Although I managed to get two bishes today which was awesome. I'll probably get some more later, I'm knackered though, counted well over a hundred books under my bed, meaning lots of dust.

I plan to sit around and play okami and eat. yummy.

it's going to take me aaages. I had a bit of a gathering a couple of days after you were here and we seemed to make a pretty good effort of filling every flat surface in the front room with beer bottles. Also, my one man war against mugs without coffee dregs in continues apace.

and yes, it is a bit confusing. Well, that's to say I followed the events themselves well enough- It just takes longer to form an opinion on what they mean :)

Went to the scrapyard to buy the window mechanism for a fiver. Got home and discovered it was too small as it was from a 5dr and mine is a 3dr. But luckily it was just the metal thing that the handle goes onto the was broken so I just took it apart and replaced that. So now I can open and close my windows. :D

it's going to take me aaages. I had a bit of a gathering a couple of days after you were here and we seemed to make a pretty good effort of filling every flat surface in the front room with beer bottles. Also, my one man war against mugs without coffee dregs in continues apace.

and yes, it is a bit confusing. Well, that's to say I followed the events themselves well enough- It just takes longer to form an opinion on what they mean :)

I'm against dregs in general. Just drink that last mouthful! What's the big deal! Not as bad as jordan torturing himself with the last of the gamerpoints.

Woke up at like 4pm today! Mum said I was too smelly for the lounge so i'm at a mates on his pooter before we go get sloshed a little.

INTERESTING.

I'm against dregs in general. Just drink that last mouthful! What's the big deal! Not as bad as jordan torturing himself with the last of the gamerpoints.

Woke up at like 4pm today! Mum said I was too smelly for the lounge so i'm at a mates on his pooter before we go get sloshed a little.

INTERESTING.

with proper filtered coffee you get all the stray granules in the bottom of the cup. it's pretty skank to drink.

Parents took me out for tea in celebration of GCSE success, but the place we were going to didn't serve food after 6pm. Luckily, Frankie and Benny's was just around the corner so we went there. There was some sort of theme going on: all the staff were dressed up as superheroes, which was pretty cool. Something pleasingly novel about being served by a large man dressed as (comic book-style) Wolverine : peace:

Today I am happy!!!

Proof:

From this next week on, I GO BACK TO PART TIME WORK!!! ^______________________________________________________________^

Also, I got all 1,000 gamerscore on LOST :D

Can I just say...

that scared the shit out of me :shakehead

Tomorrow I'm going jean hunting, I shouldn't really, I only just bought some, but I need another pair, I also need long sleeve tops to go with them and a bigggg girly bag, most of the time I use backpacks but it's time to get a proper girly one and use it.

*feels grown up* :awesome:

Today I am happy!!!

Proof:

From this next week on, I GO BACK TO PART TIME WORK!!! ^______________________________________________________________^

Also, I got all 1,000 gamerscore on LOST :D

Can I just say...

that scared the shit out of me :shakehead

Same here Nightwolf. :shakehead

<insert catgettingeattenbysofa.gif>

catwtf7.gif

It is a bank holiday this monday. :yay:

Argh.

I seem to have somehow cut the inside of my bottom lip, which has somehow lead to insane swelling of the bottom lip, which has lead to insane pain anytime I try to eat, drink, talk, swallow, smile, laugh, or generally do anything involving mouth movement.

This makes watching Dad's Army while eating Pork Chops for dinner extremely painful. Worth it though.

This evening was mint. I made fish cakes with fried potatoes and courgettes for dinner, dined with a beer and had tripple chocolate chip ice cream for the grand finale. Afterwards I played some Gears, kicked ass and had more beer.

also: my cat is a retard. In the pitch dark, he sat under the light switch which nearly sent me flying when I walked right in to him. I swear, that's the third time in the week the crazty bastard has nearly broken my neck.

Watched Gladiator, paused it to watch X Factor, as soon as it ended I resumed, but drunken mother walked in ranting some bullshit about ITV2. I think she wanted to watch X Factor or the extra, but I just took all my shizzle and retreated to my room to resume watching. I had some tools to retreat with also, as I was working on something to make Mysterio's head. We'll see how it turns out tomorrow.

Been having some delightful conversation with Dan about the current state of affairs whilst I've been finishing off the second member of the Sinister Six: Hobgoblin:

Hobgoblin.jpg