Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I like facing off against the rain in just a shirt; it's revitalising. It was a bit much walking back from where I use to work, though: it took just over an hour and was mostly uphill. Still, I'd go numb about a 1/3 of the way back so that was, err, advantageous.

I sympathise with your situation though, Flinky. I don't even bother asking my brother for a lift these days, such is his tardiness. Still, at least I can always rely on my own two feet.

I like facing off against the rain in just a shirt; it's revitalising. It was a bit much walking back from where I use to work, though: it took just over an hour and was mostly uphill. Still, I'd go numb about a 1/3 of the way back so that was, err, advantageous.

I sympathise with your situation though, Flinky. I don't even bother asking my brother for a lift these days, such is his tardiness. Still, at least I can always rely on my own two feet.

It was pretty funky walking back. A few chavs walked past me and were like "awwwww, look at 'im, 'es a bit wet, innit!"

I was tempted to turn around and say "excuse me, can you repeat that? I'm not very fluent in idiot."

But alas, I value my limbs too much.

These shooooze are made for walking.

I was casually out walking earlier today when i started listening to this audiobook on my iPod. Stange I thought, wasn't aware I had any. Anways, it was about this little boy named Timmy. Now Timmy wasn't a bad person, sure he'd made mistakes like others but some people felt Timmy was being overtly punished for things he'd done. All Timmy wanted was a second chance, a chance to prove he wasn't the little naughty Timmy certain blue eyed people had thought.

Apparently it's a trilogy, can't wait for the next bit.

Can I be annoying and say I've been off for nearly a month already?

xD, but I'm bored, so I'd be quite happy with a job at this moment.

Can I be really annoying and say I've been off since the start of June?

But really, I need a job too.:heh:

Can I be annoying and say I've been off for nearly a month already?

xD, but I'm bored, so I'd be quite happy with a job at this moment.

Pfft, want my job?

I've been working 42 hours a week since May, and I'm not even allowed to wear my gold leggings... :weep:

In other news!!

My day was shit. 8:35am - 6:15pm because 2 people were off sick.

Pfft, want my job?

I've been working 42 hours a week since May, and I'm not even allowed to wear my gold leggings... :weep:

In other news!!

Go for it, it'd give me a way to sleep like when I first started off at work doing a stupid amount of hours a week plus college.

I'm bored and won't be going out til thursday. I may have to do something tomorrow just for kicks. :blank:

My day gets -600/10

My skin looks grey, wtf, srsly what the hell is wrong with me.. My body is producing sickness symptoms (coughing, sore eyes, sneezing) but I really don't feel unwell. Stupid cacky immune system!

Can't get an appointment with dermy till mid august... Oh great. Another long wait for meds I really need.

I hate looking at myself in the mirror, just one of those shit days. Again.

BLERGH.

Pfft, want my job?

In other news!!

Has your arms and legs fallen off yet?

my day is 'melting in the heat' again :(

Yesterday I went to my friends house and went on a bike ride with his friends for a few hours. It was actually cooler cycling outside on the bike then staying in the house. :D

A couple of sore legs later... (those hills were steep!), in the evening we watched Ratatouille which I very much enjoyed. :grin:

and today I had a talk with Mum about Anime... trying to explain it to her was awkward. :p and I've just fatted about on the Internet really, It's too hot to do anything! :)

What's there to say about anime other then it's basically a japanese cartoon?

I explained that and the difference between anime and manga. I explained to her all the different terms and showed her some of my manga and anime shows and stuff. Also popular misconceptions about anime. :)

I'm not really sure why I decided to, I just felt like sharing it with her because she knows I like it but didn't really know anything about it! :D

Not sure whether it helped or not she left abit confused! :heh:

I'm throwing a party at London Zoo soon because... I FINALLY HAVE A JOB... AND IT'S AT LONDON ZOO :D

Hooray!!! the long road has been completed. Plus London Zoo is cooler than working at quite a few places!!!

I explained that and the difference between anime and manga. I explained to her all the different terms and showed her some of my manga and anime shows and stuff. Also popular misconceptions about anime. :)

I'm not really sure why I decided to, I just felt like sharing it with her because she knows I like it but didn't really know anything about it! :D

Not sure whether it helped or not she left abit confused! :heh:

Sometimes people over complicate things in their minds. Like when an old person struggles to do the most simple things on a pc. It's often because they've said to themselves, "this will be too hard and I won't be able to do it." So they've mentally blocked themselves from learning. Try explaining it to her in a different way. Try to show her that it's really simple.