Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Waiting for Godot is a pretty entertaining play. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern is better imo though. Has you read The Caretaker?

I have read an extract from it at the start of the course to get the whole idea of what was being written around the same time as Godot and who some of the other big playwrights of the time were. :)

In actual fact we are meant to put some examples of other works into the Coursework i could use the Caretaker. :D

Did Harold Pinter Write it?

Yeah, thats by Pinter. I wish we'd done Godot for A level, did Look Back In Anger instead.

I thought you were talking about Phoenix wright when i read 'Godot'....seems not lol.

My day's been alright but nothing special. Just looking forward to tomorrow when i'm working...wooo!

Yeah, thats by Pinter. I wish we'd done Godot for A level, did Look Back In Anger instead.

Ah good, i thought it was him! :D

Waiting for Godot is a great play! :)

The coursework is looking at a particular part of the play where Pozzo and Lucky have been on the stage for about five minutes and looks at the way the characters act around each other and change their feelings towards each other theough the scene and how Beckett controls the drama of this. (pg.23-27)

My day also was good as In RS we have moved on to studying Utiliterianism which is interesting. :grin:

Theres only one person at your school qualified to operate a photocopier?

Where do you live, do you have to walk ten miles to get water too?

;)

Well, there's one office where the photocopies are manly done, but you can also get them done in secetary, but due to the protests, the people at the secetary weren't there. Plus, the Maths teacher isn't quite used to most modern inventions :heh:

And fortunatlly, we don't have to walk ten miles to get water.

Day was okay at first, even with work, which wasn't busy so I got my work done earlier.

But then it started being less fun. My parents and some family got rid of our huge and pretty willow tree because the trunk was starting to rot. Now there's a big gaping hole in the view on our garden and it makes me sad. I really liked that tree.

I also have been trying to take self portrait pictures for a school assignment, but I'm failing miserably. I'm not good at photography, I don't know how to portray myself plus I'm having technical difficulties (need to take vertical pictures but my camera won't fit on the tripod; I can only fit it to take horizontal pics...). Gah. =(

Day was okay at first, even with work, which wasn't busy so I got my work done earlier.

But then it started being less fun. My parents and some family got rid of our huge and pretty willow tree because the trunk was starting to rot. Now there's a big gaping hole in the view on our garden and it makes me sad. I really liked that tree.

I also have been trying to take self portrait pictures for a school assignment, but I'm failing miserably. I'm not good at photography, I don't know how to portray myself plus I'm having technical difficulties (need to take vertical pictures but my camera won't fit on the tripod; I can only fit it to take horizontal pics...). Gah. =(

Why not try lying down horizontally - make it look like you're standing up!!

Why not try lying down horizontally - make it look like you're standing up!!

Wouldn't really work well I think; my hair would give it away. =P

But grandpa came over and he gave me a different tripod that is able to turn in the right way, so yay! Now I just have to think of what kind of pictures I could take of myself that show my personality...

Also made an animation test for my Flash movie thingie (though this part is done with clay animation, wheee). Turned out pretty nice, though the actual movie is going to be a lot of work (and a mix of different styles). Have to do a presentation on my idea on Monday, so I still have to prepare my powerpoint (also have to do one for my website design, also on Monday). =O

Been listening to one of my new CDs today and I love it. Played it about ten times in a row now. XP

Pretty boring day really. Didn't get enough work done.

Arsenal won, which made me happy. :)

Also:

And I think I may be falling for my best mate :hmm: Dunno what to do bout it.

i'm now going out with her! She felt exactly the same way, and asked me!

Really really reallly really brightened up my day! :D

My evening has consisted of watching You've Been Framed ( I love it, the vids of babies are the best) and the X Factor. RHYDIAN OR SAME DIFFERENCE TO WIN!

Pretty boring day really. Didn't get enough work done.

Arsenal won, which made me happy. :)

Also:

i'm now going out with her! She felt exactly the same way, and asked me!

Really really reallly really brightened up my day! :D

My evening has consisted of watching You've Been Framed ( I love it, the vids of babies are the best) and the X Factor. RHYDIAN OR SAME DIFFERENCE TO WIN!

Aww, congrats Mr Paul. Kiss her? :heh:

Guest Stefkov

Got up at 12, to be moaned at already. Apparently I downloaded stuff on my phone. I like how peope tell you what you did on your phone. It's like they watch your every move on the phone...

Apart from that pissing me off for the rest of the day, I played Guitar Hero until dinner..half an hour ago. Now I've come to the lavatory.

It was pretty shitty, Cameraman phailed to appear. So everyone was pissed off from the start of the day. Then it started raining. Then I sprained my ankle. And I landed the best trick of the day with in the first 5 minuites of skating. But on the bright side i bought a family bucket from KFC. That was win.

My day has been Good I have done my first first draft for my English Coursework and i'm going to check over that tomorrow! i also got an RS essay done as well. :)

The rest of the day has almost been spent Playing Mario Galaxy! ( i can't stop playing it!!!!) except for a bit of Lunch, Dinner and general Internetting. :D