N-Europe

something really wierd just happened to me right now....i was laying in bed and every time i was half asleep i couldn't catch my breath and was jolted awake again. This happened twice so i decided to go the the bathroom. I was walking down the hall and my vision was filled with a white light for a split second with the sound of what sounded like a strong gust of wind blowing past me.

Now i don't want to go to sleep *scared wimper*

Great so far. Been playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, the first console Metroid I've ever played. It's pretty good. I just hate the 'R to look around' thing. Why not use the C-Stick?

Also it's my great auntie's 85th birthday, so including me there'll be a gathering of 10 family members for tea.

something really wierd just happened to me right now....i was laying in bed and every time i was half asleep i couldn't catch my breath and was jolted awake again. This happened twice so i decided to go the the bathroom. I was walking down the hall and my vision was filled with a white light for a split second with the sound of what sounded like a strong gust of wind blowing past me.

Now i don't want to go to sleep *scared wimper*

A ghost was trying to force you into giving him a blowjob. Isn't it obvious?

The dog just decided to take a mud bath, and now we have to figure out how to get her clean again before my parents return home in a couple of hours... She's already covered the windows in mud as well. =(

I guess today will consist of cleaning and working for school.

(btw, any tips on how to get this dog clean again?)

The dog just decided to take a mud bath, and now we have to figure out how to get her clean again before my parents return home in a couple of hours... She's already covered the windows in mud as well. =(

I guess today will consist of cleaning and working for school.

(btw, any tips on how to get this dog clean again?)

Try a hose, if it'll stay still. I don't mean a fire hose, just a gentle stream of water. Then you might want to give it a little scrub so it doesn't trail mud into the house.

Try a hose, if it'll stay still. I don't mean a fire hose, just a gentle stream of water. Then you might want to give it a little scrub so it doesn't trail mud into the house.

Yeah the hose is the only thing we can think of. But knowing our dog, she'll start running around like crazy, attacking the water from the hose or something, thus resulting in even more mud and dirtyness.

I guess I'll have to find a way to clean all the windows as well... >.<;

Yeah the hose is the only thing we can think of. But knowing our dog, she'll start running around like crazy, attacking the water from the hose or something, thus resulting in even more mud and dirtyness.

I suppose you could still use the hose on the windows, before the mud dries. Have you got a large bucket/outdoor inflatable swimming pool that you could use? This just sounds like too much hassle now though. :/

I suppose you could still use the hose on the windows, before the mud dries. Have you got a large bucket/outdoor inflatable swimming pool that you could use? This just sounds like too much hassle now though. :/

We have a built-in pool, which is now empty. Would be impossible though to get her in and out of that thing.

The hose seems like the only option available, but I'm not even sure my sister wants to help me with it. She's conveniently hiding in her room right now after taking a shower, with the music blasting through the radio.

I'll report on the doggie adventures again later!

You could always attach it to some form of chain, then do it from a distance, where the dog can't reach you...

Got a nice lay in today. Around threeish I got picked up by the Master and a friend to go look at some new sites for the Masters new school. The first was great, though in a kind of crappy area. The second however was awesome. Out in the middle of no where, its this wooded farmland with small lakes everywhere. Land for growing crops and raising animals. It even has a river right next to it that runs into the mountains one way and all the way into the city the other way, so you can take a boat either way. Its just perfect. The Master is going to have it built from the ground up in traditional chinese style. But the most important thing is that he wants me to help design it, and take the helm at marketing it to the west and getting new students. Its going to be god-like.

Which reminds me, if anyone would like to study Kungfu, drop me a line.

Ended up not cleaning the dog cause it would've been too difficult (and my sister didn't want to help me). We did clean the rest of the house though, including the windows. And now my parents are finally home again. I'm hoping for chinese for dinner but it probably won't happen...

Also found out it's like I'm a "highly sensitive person" or HSP. Read up on it and did some tests, and it all felt so familiar. It makes me realise I'm not "sick" cause of some of the things that kept happening to me that I couldn't explain.

Anyway, time to play a bit of Tingle, then back to school work.

I got up and did more work! Finishing off my notes on Natural Law Ethics, Checking my Tempest book was completely annotated on EVERY page so far and learning my Psycology. :)

For lunch i had Mini Mini Pitta breads and decided to drink Orange Juice out of a large Wine glass! :D

The rest of the day i played More Metroid and Tingle, watched an episode of scrubs, surfed the internet and listened to Music!

Another lazy day! :grin:

*bites into his Dairy Milk Bar*

Well some guy on my msn list whom i never talk to and im pretty sure i don't know, decided to send me a retarded chain mail thingy, which turned into this:

(F)Paul "Himself" {[ I Want You To Be Left Behind Those Empty Walls...(F)(L)(F) ]} says:

Today is November 11th remembrance day put a flower in the front of your name to show we don’t forget those lost in the world wars send this to at least 10 people and then in a few mins luk at your contact list and see how many flowers there is

Ash # Spit At *****Stars**** (•̪●) says:

put a flower up your ass

(F)Paul "Himself" {[ I Want You To Be Left Behind Those Empty Walls...(F)(L)(F) ]} says:

i hope you die you ignorant emo son of a bitch

i bought a poppy daft bastard

i bought 10 fucking poppys, on each fucking day

so ou'd spent money

HARDCORE MOTHERFUCKER

but you wont change your fucking name which is free?

proves you really are a ****

and changing my name does what exactly?

a sign of respect

showing people that you respect that 1000's of men died so you didnt have to be german

im sure all the veterans on my msn list will be very happy to see when they log in and i have a flower in my name

"showing people that you respect that 1000's of men died so you didnt have to be german"

i knew you'd say that

nive mr psychic

*nice

is that it?

the best you can say

oh alright then

well you see, even if the Germans had won

i'd still be English

this country is still England

but it would be owned by germany, hence you'd be german

touche

so its agreed then... you're ignorant, fair play

no not really

i don't agree to that

but the little face and the end of my name shows respect to the thousands of zombies who were mercilessly killed on the first Haloween

and who show's them any remembrance?

reality check.... zombies arent real ash....

WHAT, NO!

just thought i'd inform you on that one like

so really, your argument was just gay...

wasnt it?

yeah

it fucking loved men

to the max

aye

gay and moronic

almost like the words in your name

telling people to spit at stars

thats a bit fucking stupid aswell

stars are pretty far away

so your just going to get your saliva on your moronic face arent you?

y'see

it's a song title

therefore

suck my fucking ass