N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

I don't get how Adam is 'powefull' though. I mean he can heal and not age but offensivily, he can't do much can he?

Peter or Sylar can take him down I would think, though depends if Adam heals faster than they can cut his head.

I would just assume he would be 'powerfull' cause Peter is around him and doesn't know better :heh:

I think it's Alejandro fighting Sylar there so protect Maya, Peters hair isn't that long. I can see Sylar getting his powers back and killing him.

your misquoting. She said he was 'dangerous', not powerful. If you need to question that your forgetting season 1- Adams ideas, through Linderman, nearly destroyed New York.

He's dangerous because he's got very extreme views and had a very long time to think them through. He doesn't have to be Sylar :)

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was watching Baseketball last night, and who did I spot playing for NJ? Matt Parkman! I can't really figure out how he could lose considering his new ability, but alas, t'was not his day.

He was so much younger, wasn't sure it was him til I got a chance to check :D

Episode 10:

Not a great episode to be honest, the ending was rubbish compared to episode 9. The bit with Hiro and Peter from the preview didn't really happen either, it was a 30 second chat at the end.

On the positive side, it turns out you can kill Adam if his head is cut off, and he seems to be using Peter. One of the twins is dead, so that leaves one more and we can all get on with our lives. Sylar's back on form as well which is good to know, but Matt Parkman seems to have gone AWOL.

The Claire and Elle 'standoff' was a dissapointment. And the dialogue for the whole episode was gag worthy. It was horrendous. I hope Elle and Claire have a full on smackdown next week.

Found out the other day that the awesome episode 'Comapny Man' from last year was written by Bryan Fuller (who happened to also be co-executive producer last year). Makes sense that that particular episode stood out to me. Thought I'd share.

Im mellow with cynicism. How To Stop An Exploding Man anyone?

They will fight at the start, and then not be seen for over half the episode. Someone will get hurt and some dues ex machina will fix it all.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=gmni171xhso

Trailer for next ep.

And while I know one Hero that kicks it, I know another whose not because thats what happens when contract lengths are made public.

What a bloody place to leave us hanging at, jesus, next weeks ep better opening with one hell of a fight scene.

And Hiro could have said something about going back in time and seeing was Adam did (and mention that he knew him from 400 years ago).

And again we meet one of the company founders and not a sign of what the hell her power is :heh: And you'd think once she realized Peter could read minds she tell him to read Adams just to be sure.

Oh and the bit bout being able to kill Kensai/Adam by taking out his head/brain.... didn't i say that a few weeks ago? It was kinda obvious when you remember what happened with Claire and Peter in season 1, and when Kensai told Hiro to cut his head off when they fought at White Beards camp.

Now the question, why did the company just lock him up instead of killing him if they knew what he wanted to do? They could have been using his blood to experiment with the virus.

It now seems unlikely too that Adam was waiting for Hiro like I was hoping, in order to take his revenge. I don't think Hiro's character is 30 years old yet, which would mean that he wasn't born yet when Adam was locked up, so he prolly doesn't know he was working with Hiro's dad.

Was expecting more to come from HRG too, why would Mohinder save him and keep him there?

Nice to see Sylar back to his evil ways even if he still is without powers.... when the hell we gonna get an explanation for that? And for why the hell the company would only send one illusionist to keep tabs on him?????

Poor Alehandro though, twined with a dumb bitch... and seeing as Miya can control her "power" like that, i wonder did Alehandro have any power to begin with? Maybe it was just Miya controlling it from being calmed by her brother and they just thought it was him?

Oh and where the hell is Matt?

What he just leaves Molly all alone at night? WTF?

One last question now has to be, will ep 11 be the season finale of he just normal "winter break" episode? I hope for the "break" and it comes back soon.

If it does I can see them stopping the Shanti virus but Miya/Sylar potentially start a new one.

Im mellow with cynicism. How To Stop An Exploding Man anyone?

They will fight at the start, and then not be seen for over half the episode. Someone will get hurt and some dues ex machina will fix it all.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=gmni171xhso

Trailer for next ep.

And while I know one Hero that kicks it, I know another whose not because thats what happens when contract lengths are made public.

Is one of the Heroes that dies in the part where it says "2 Heroes will fall"? Just kinda got the impression it was 2 of those 5 that are gonna die.

Don't wanna know who dies, just if it's people from that section. Better not be Hiro, he's amazing, but Adam looks likes he's shocked or seen something sickening.

I think Nikki is gonan die and it's her death that releases the virus instead of what Adam and Peter are going after. Hope the other 'Hero' that dies is Maya. Never liked her.

I wouldn't get too concerned about what the trailer may be hinting at. They really overhype the promos and stuff. Personall im more interested in next week's Desperate Housewives episode as I'm sure it is more likely to deliver what is promised than Heroes :p

Why does anyone have to die

:(

I'm gonna vote for Maya, she's expendable cuz they really haven't developed her character at all... plus she's hanging out with Sylar, should be natural

Also possible Sylar could die, just remembering he is gonna be shooting the new Star Trek film soon right? Even though they say in the trailer "a villain will rise" doesn't have to mean it's Sylar, hell could be Matt turning into his dad and joining Adam? Could be Maya (if not dying) going evil with her power also.

Just hope it's not Hiro, he's like the heart of the show, they can't kill him.

Hope it's not Monica or Nikki either...cuz their hot :heh:

Also i guess Nathan is a possible death, he's done nothing this season afterall?

Holy mother. Hiro against Peter. Hiro's already stopped time, he has no chance.

I am actually giddy with excitement for next episode.

Stopping time doesn't seem to affect Peter though. Peter has a lot more at his disposal really. He could just go invisible and Hiro wouldn't really know what to do.

I thought the ending was ridiculous, seeing as Hiro even admitted his intention was to go stop them getting the virus, yet gives the excuse 'he killed my father'. Also given he knew Peter was a good guy really, you'd think he'd explain to him the situation rather than gutlessly charge at him.

I think the delivery of the fake ashes scene to claire was frankly ridiculous. Would you allow the guy who hired someone who killed your father to walk out? And would you barely even question the fact they cremated him due to some wishes they said he had (this coming from someone you can't trust a word of).

Sometimes the plot is absolute bollocks.

Heroes has fallen into the trap of thinking that it can do any old cliched shit as long as they make it seem like it fits with the style of the programme. It was never a subtle programme but it's lost all of it's fun and has just become another dull, meaningless television drama.

The scene with Claire spreading her Dad's ashes was painfully awful, badly scripted and dreadful acting. The only character who is still at all interesting is Hiro, but he's still lost a lot of his cool. The worst thing is the plot though. The first series involved an event that it was impossible to stop, there was no quick fix liking getting rid of the villain. Now though it's as easy as chop of some guys head and the world is saved. I wish they'd taken a multi narrative approach instead of jamming it all in to one storyline.

Hmmm, cool episode. The only bad bit was Claires incredibly cheesy "But this really hurts" line. IMO the worst scripting in all of Heroes.

Yeah I forgot about that until this morning. It was like "I have falled off buildings and shit but my dad dying hurts" well yes. That was physical pain that you are immune too. This is emotional.

(although her being immune to emotional pain would be a nice angle to take)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!