N-Europe

Name Your Claims To Fame

Ant-Shimmin

My dad had trials for Norwich City, but got turned down because he was too short to be a goalie.

I was on Match of the Day in the crowd when we played Sunderland a good few years back.

I was mentioned in a very small article in a local paper when I scored a hat trick for my team.

A picture of me, my brother and a friend was used in the Arsenal Official Magazine for a good year advertising the last season at Highbury. The picture was taken during a tour on kit launch day.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad was on an episode of Bullseye back in 1983.

I went to the same school as:

The two twins who play Fred and George Weasley in the Harry Potter films.

The lad who plays Tommy Saxondale's assistant in Saxondale.

Everton footballer James Vaughan, currently the Premier League's Youngest Goalscorer.

One of the girls from Scooch, who were in this year's Eurovision.

Hmm, let me think...

I was stood next to Groove Armada on the Isle of Wight Ferry on the way to the festival this year, and didnt even realise it was them until later that day. They were talking about cheese.

Met quite a few Southampton FC players. Saw Marian Pahars naked in the changing rooms at a swimming pool.

Roger Black and Kriss Akabusi used to run for my athletics club (Team Southampton).

A family friend fixes famous people's TVs. I think we had a bottle of champagne from Des Lynam once.

Been in the local newspaper quite a few times.

Oh, and I won a Beautiful baby competition when i was young.:awesome:

I have met Nicholas Brendon and the nerdy trio from Buffy.

I have Ryan Hansen's signature.

I think I also met Billy Boyd or whatever from LOTR and everyone insists we are related (same surname)

I was on the Disney Channel (voice only) once and won a competition.

I was on the Disney Channel (voice only) once and won a competition.

Same happened to my sister a few years back, she won 'Play that tune', some weird board game where you played a song on a keyboard and had people guess what it was.

Oh yeah! And Jeremy Kyle read out my text on his Radio show. Heh heh, that was totally pimping. I loved that.

PS. AmoDriveRiverRaidHC, get a YouTube career, and over 100,000 views on a video with people slating you to win/get a face/Ill look at you then.

I won a Destiny's Child album on the radio, so there.

*Leaves*

Me and some friends stole beer from a famous Belgian DJ a few weeks ago. Buscemi (not Steve Buscemi), you probably don't know him though. And I also shook the hand of Buscemi's percussionist. The guy just came to me while me and some friends were lurking at the back of the stage to take their beer. Haven't been in contact with internationally famous names.:(

EDIT: Oh wait! The father of this friend I have is a drummer and owns a music store. He once drummed with The Kinks. So that's pretty cool.

My name was in an issue of NGC. My brother had a page in CUBE Magazine dedicated to him. (The forum part btw.) As well as a few issues of NGC.

My mum's met Mark Delaney (a footballer). My brother has also met Mark Delaney, as well as Nigel Spink (another footballer).

About 3 weeks ago I was only 10 feet away from Luis Figo, Adriano and Marco Matterazi. As well as Olof Mellberg, Stiliyan Petrov and Gabriel Agbonlahor. (All footballers)

Same, my Grandad is a famous doctor too, he also delt with relations between russia and the UK before writing a pretty well known book about the brain etc which is stil used today in uni's.

Cool, which Doctor? I might have heard of him, maybe, possibly.

Oh yeah! And Jeremy Kyle read out my text on his Radio show. Heh heh, that was totally pimping. I loved that.

Talking of the Jezza K - I appeared in the audience for his show yesterday. Show 499. Boo yah!

My grandfather was the pope in father ted, the hand in the kiplings adverts, and was on a comedy show(trigger happy tv style) called 'Stitch up'.

Also, I was in the newspaper today, doing a retarded jump thing outside a busstop...

I was in the local paper, when the boys choir I was in won the trophy for 'best voices in borough'.

I wasn't photographed, though, as I forgot to turn up at the meeting. However, people still want my autograph, offer me movie places, etc, etc, and the fame sometimes gets unbearable. even my bodyguard fancies me...

I was quoted twice on ITV's London Tonight. I got one of my thread's in this month's Edge (issue 180). If you send a letter to Coke asking for the winners of the iPod promotion, my name will be there.

And I just remembered I was in NGC a few times, and won £40 from Iain Lee (on LBC) for putting up a few posters in my window.