NEurope
welsh_gamer

Your final supper.

Imagine the scene. You are on death row, and tomorrow you are being executed. As one final pleasure in your life, you are allowed any meal of your choice as your final supper. What would you go for? Something ordinary, or extraordinary, something you have never tried before, or would you order something in, such as a McDonalds?

Personally I would go for something simple. A plateful of deep fried scampi, served with chips and baked beans, with a few rounds of bread and butter on the side. Yummy!

I would have the BEST Chinese Chefs in the world prepare a Banquet full of the finest Chinese/Oriental cuisine in a buffet form and then die a happy man.

I would have marzipan in little fruit shapes :smile:

Theyre the best!!

Chips (The big chunky restaurant kind)

Beans

Sausage (The chunky, crispy kind)

Beaf burger (The big chunky, crispy restaurant kind)

Chocolate fudge cake with whipped cream and ice cream.

And I wud eat nothing, as I heard that freshly digested food actually increases the pain of the electric chair, something to do with the stomachs reaction to the bolts or something...

Ahhh good thinking.

However if it was the executioners birthday and he fancied abit of a change and decided to shoot you instead, you would have wasted a perfectly good meal.

The people around me, if im going im dragging one of the fuckers down with me.

hmm probably the most amazing chinese meal with a strawberry smoothie, mmm that would be a good taste to die to

A bazooka con carne and hope they don't notice.

That made me literally lol. :D :awesome:

I'd probably order something that took a very, very, very long time to eat, because I'm annoying. :smile:

Made me spit my drink on to the pc, good job lol :D

And I wud eat nothing, as I heard that freshly digested food actually increases the pain of the electric chair, something to do with the stomachs reaction to the bolts or something...

I wonder what krazy mofo lived to tell the tale.

Roast Chicken or Irish Stew.

My mams homemade rhubarb tart and 2 pints of milk.

Then you can kill me.

Stuffed Crust pepporoni feast, with extra cheese. From pizza hut. Hardcore.

Varenyki. I can have about 10. Bloody gorgeous with sour cream.

Either an all you can eat and just forever say you've not finished yet or this:

Stuffed Crust pepporoni feast, with extra cheese. From pizza hut. Hardcore.

well obviosuly if i was on death row i'd be black, so id have fried chicken with water mellon, washed down with some gin and juice.

myself, id just have some gross steriotypes.

Full English fry-up. The works, fried bread, fried tomatoes, beans, loads of sausages and bacon, black pudding, hash browns, eggs, toast, etc. Everything. With a lovely cup of tea (white, one sugar). For dessert it would be black forest gateau.

Perfect.

Full English fry-up. The works, fried bread, fried tomatoes, beans, loads of sausages and bacon, black pudding, hash browns, eggs, toast, etc. Everything. With a lovely cup of tea (white, one sugar). For dessert it would be black forest gateau.

Perfect.

That sounds pretty much spot on actually, though I'd scrap the sugar in the tea, I'm sweet enough ta.