Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Official RE Battle Cards!

Meik

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not of known ray or anything but i believe the reason he left was because someone on these forums created a user under the name Paperrayfalling or something and he was complaining about it. And according to one of his posts about it someone was e-mailing him things and stuff like that. Not 100% sure if that is fact but thats what i know from my lurking.

Dan_Dare

height: 6'2

Weight: light, im a skinny fiend. probably not even 10 stone.

possible things to use.

im a big comics fan, x-men being my tipple, with a spot of spiderman (im thinking spider sense or some mutant powers. glee!)

Halo references welcome. i am a l33t baddass on that game as guy knows from the last time i took his face off with a plasma sword.

I play Ultimate frisbee. i have injured myself in insanely stupid ways twice. there is no dignity left, only pain.

x1ppUPyqopddk7-gcTyFJ9dtpOOasoPqHm5tX9lYIUI2y1RWNhDFNsmFxM_AY6FMXFkJQ_xZxo2PeFnuI7jAKG24zsw1LxuAFQS12fuzr2pD23K2gId50nODYz3xhMOX3Tw8bkD3DMh-WqK6Kwuw302wQ

• 2 weeks later...
I feel that some of the content in this thread is a little inappropriate. Enough is enough. Rayfalling has left, so why continue with the "n_n"? If there's one thing i hate, it's the bitchy nature of various members of this forum.

As far as i know Ray didn't patent N_N or even T_T. This card lark has brought the comunity closer together and some great work has come out of it.

Jesus. If you're going to lock it, then lock it. Stop waiting around to gauge the reaction. Me and Guy made these because we thought it would be amusing, and from the responses in this thread most people agree and would like their card made. It's not my fault that a couple of members don't have a sense of humour.

Do what you want, you're the guy with his name in red.

Jesus. If you're going to lock it, then lock it. Stop waiting around to gauge the reaction. Me and Guy made these because we thought it would be amusing, and from the responses in this thread most people agree and would like their card made. It's not my fault that a couple of members don't have a sense of humour.

Do what you want, you're the guy with his name in red.

Actually, i was waiting around to see if the bitching would stop. If it stops, and this thread actually goes back to what it originally was intended for, then it can remain open.