Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, Ine really digs my manly chest hair.

Sometimes, before we make love, I stand over her and beat my chest to show my male domination. It really gets us in the mood.

Really though, I am curious what I would look like without my hair. But, I haven't got the guts to take it all off. I would feel less manly, I think.

Well here's a question for boys and girls alike...chest hair/ hairiness on a man?

Yay or nay? Just curious really.

Terrifying amounts of hair is...well, terrifying. Otherwise, I can't really see a problem. A complete lack of hair would be equally terrifying. I hate that I'm mentioning him, but whatshisface in Twilight. In the new film he had just the right amount of chest hair.

Edited by Slaggis

Well I'm not talking complete extremes...see I've got a reasonable amount but just wondered if going for the ol shave.

People say I'm surprisingly hairy on my chest considering my erm complexion I guess. I'd always agree, having none is a bit young looking, and too much is just like you're going out with a werewolf. Just wondered in general.

I'm quite hairy, my little beard comes back quite quickly, and I have hair all over.

Although I have some strange mutant condition of my body hair being different colours depending on where it is. My leg hair and a lot of my arm hair is almost blonde, or at least very light. The rest of my body hair is brown.

I'm quite hairy, my little beard comes back quite quickly, and I have hair all over.

Although I have some strange mutant condition of my body hair being different colours depending on where it is. My leg hair and a lot of my arm hair is almost blonde, or at least very light. The rest of my body hair is brown.

That's not that abnormal, hair ranges in thickness and colour depending where it is. :)

(may be sun exposure that has lightened leg and arm hair)

Me neither. ::shrug:

Poidh.

Anyway looking back at my post it makes me sound like I'm into gorillas or something. Guys with a normal amount of hair, i.e the treasure trail and all that is hot. More so than the naked mole-rat approach. I'd find pictures to support my case but I can't be arsed.

EDIT: I saw Star Wars IV on Saturday I think it was, and every time Leia was on screen I kept referring to her in my head as Molly. Damn the power of Avatar Association.

And for those of you wondering, no I don't look like a West Highland Terrier.

Edited by Razz

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!