Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I've never even had a date or have anyone ask me out. =P

But yeah nightwolf if you're not sure, go on a date (or multiple ones) with both (not at the same time obviously). Or just hang out with them a bit more to see what they're like. Sometimes it'll take a while before you get to know what people are really like, as at first they'll try to impress you by acting a bit differently (maybe not on purpose but this just happens).

So yeah take your time to figure out who you like best. No need to rush into this as you might regret a hasty decision afterwards.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never even had a date or have anyone ask me out. =P

But yeah nightwolf if you're not sure, go on a date (or multiple ones) with both (not at the same time obviously). Or just hang out with them a bit more to see what they're like. Sometimes it'll take a while before you get to know what people are really like, as at first they'll try to impress you by acting a bit differently (maybe not on purpose but this just happens).

So yeah take your time to figure out who you like best. No need to rush into this as you might regret a hasty decision afterwards.

n5082735337670595221ik5.jpg

I mean date so they can become my boyfriend.

Its weird and flattering (obviously), but its been a long time since I've had to choose between two people. I think one just asked me out to the cinema.

Danny - awwww :santa:

What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic ... ^^,'

This. And I expect it's the same for a lot of forumites.

Indeed, some of us are a sorry lot indeed. -_-'

Do you want to?

I might as well, can't hurt. I would prefer going to a normal bar with a group of friends, but since my friends are all boring, I can't.

It can be ridiculously daunting, bear in mind. Stay away from anyone standing alone (especially old men at the bar), and don't make eye contact with anyone you don't fancy (within reason, obviously).

Assuming you're looking to meet friends, and a potential boyfriend who is going to be more than a one-night-stand; you have to meet one person who's nice, and you'll get introduced to their friends, and then their friends etc etc. Soon you'll have a base of people you know, and you can pick and choose who you want to hang around with. Just play heavily on the "I'm young and naive" card - you'll get "adopted" by nice people.

Thanks, it would be my first time to a gay bar, so I have no idea what its like.

That doesn't count as a daaaate. Besides I asked him if he fancied going to Disneyland as a holiday, never thought it would end in a relationship. =P

This is true. I thought it would just be fun. I never knew it would end up like thiiiiis. Result!

Also, I am pulling a stupid face in that photo. My chin and jaw look huge.

This is true. I thought it would just be fun. I never knew it would end up like thiiiiis. Result!

Also, I am pulling a stupid face in that photo. My chin and jaw look huge.

You two <3

Meh, things seem to be going well, on both fronts which is annoying. Discovered one of my friends actually likes me too but doesn't have the bottle to say anything.

Again flattered, but I'm not entirely sure they know quite how crazy I actually am..:grin:

You two <3

Meh, things seem to be going well, on both fronts which is annoying. Discovered one of my friends actually likes me too but doesn't have the bottle to say anything.

Again flattered, but I'm not entirely sure they know quite how crazy I actually am..:grin:

Maybe revealing your true craziness to them would help separate the men from the mice. ;)

Maybe a codeword for getting a boner (and having a bit of cum escape) due to stunningness?
haha! the stunning shiny helmet hard-on. Maybe!

I was quite taken a-back by that post Ine, I'm not used to seeing you post that sort of thing!

Edited by Retro_Link

haha! the stunning shiny helmet hard-on. Maybe!

I was quite taken a-back by that post Ine, I'm not used to seeing you post that sort of thing!

Perhaps a combination of too much time on here, and too much time with Flink, have corrupted her at last. Eenuh, you had a high resistance to it, but all succumb eventually.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!