Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! Have you ever thought that this world is very bad place to live and has serious impact on us. I think that we are what we are from the day that we are born but the world can hurt us very bad and make us different that we should be.

Our hearts search love and care but very often when we are searching we get hurt and we don´t find the innocent and pure love that our hearts so deeply look for. I have only found the love that my heart needed from God and His son Jesus and now my heart definitely loves Him because He himself influences it in my heart.

Hi all! Have you ever thought that this world is very bad place to live and has serious impact on us. I think that we are what we are from the day that we are born but the world can hurt us very bad and make us different that we should be.

Our hearts search love and care but very often when we are searching we get hurt and we don´t find the innocent and pure love that our hearts so deeply look for. I have only found the love that my heart needed from God and His son Jesus and now my heart definitely loves Him because He himself influences it in my heart.

Fuck Jesus, God did.

I call bullshit. I'm sorry but no, no just no. I'll love somebody real and make sweet sweet sexytime with them :yay:

I found more love and divinity in Bjork than I ever did at any church I went to.

Jesus my arse!

He wouldn't say "No" to that. All his disciples were male, there must have been some bumming. :wink:

Jesus my arse!

He wouldn't say "No" to that. All his disciples were male, there must have been some bumming. :wink:

:blank: I actually put my head in my hands when I read that.

All of Aston's players are male, there must be some bumming going on then.

Lol! Yup. I must sound like some total pervert. Great, now instead of thinking of Avril Lavigne when you think of me (Coolness!), you'll instead think "Perv!". Fecking ace. :p

I'm not looking forward to college tomorrow at all. I'm just going to burst into uncontrollable laughter when I see him.

Don't worry Haggis i don't think your a Pervert! :grin:

I still love you! :heart:

Lol! Yup. I must sound like some total pervert. Great, now instead of thinking of Avril Lavigne when you think of me (Coolness!), you'll instead think "Perv!". Fecking ace. :p

I'm not looking forward to college tomorrow at all. I'm just going to burst into uncontrollable laughter when I see him.

Now now, what you did was fine. Nothing most of us haven't done before. If you worry about what other people may think of you you'll never have any fun.

Don't worry Haggis i don't think your a Pervert! :grin:

I still love you! :heart:

Haha, thankyou! But I am a bit of one, I have to admit after doing that. But thanks! :heart:

Now now, what you did was fine. Nothing most of us haven't done before. If you worry about what other people may think of you you'll never have any fun.

It's not what other people think, other people can go and shove it elsewhere. It's what he thinks. Thats my problem. I've got no idea whats going to happen tomorrow. But, I've got to face him sometime so I should stop worrying I suppose.

Haha, thankyou! But I am a bit of one, I have to admit after doing that. But thanks! :heart:

It's not what other people think, other people can go and shove it elsewhere. It's what he thinks. Thats my problem. I've got no idea whats going to happen tomorrow. But, I've got to face him sometime so I should stop worrying I suppose.

Pretend nothing happened and let him chill out about the incident.

Talk to him when he's feeling less awkward perhaps?

Good on you for taking the plunge and trying to get what you want! :yay:

If he was that concerned its not like you ruffied him, he has some control. He needs to be able to take responsibility for his action (or, inaction). Worse thing is it may be awkward, and that passes in time.

G'luck tomorrow though.

By going by what I've read it pretty much sounds like rape. :blank:

Comon now! He was only half asleep at most. There's no way on earth he didn't know what was happening. I think using that words a little strong, don't you? Thinking about it, I'd be wide awake instantly if someone started fondling me. Also, for the past 6 months now he's been flirting with me constantly and won't stop dry humping me (Lol, don't even ask). I figured it's my turn. :p

I figured, If he flirts with me constantly, generally feels me up on a regular basis (it's actually embarassing, he does it in public!) then why can't I give it a go, albeit a bit more...nude.

Thanks Ashley/Jay, you're probably right. Thanks for the advice.

Haggis; I would let him stew with it for a while. He might be putting on a false shell for a few days, but eventually he'll have to say something - my best guess would be the next time the pair of you get drunk ye shall find the answer.

This man has the right idea.

Let him get his head around his feelings and orientation. If he's new to the bi scene, he might be a little scared but he'll certainly come to you in time if he wants anything from it.

Haggis, I know a lot of guy friends do touch eachother in a gay way (but not mean it) but maybe he actually likes you....or wants to sexum.

Certainly curious about the whole ninja wank attack you pulled and him not saying anything.

I say go for it...push the fold further. *Gauntlet*

Oh and LOL @ Christian person. Gods not real dude!

Ninja wank attack? Can I put that in my sig, please!

I'm going to just see how it pans out. He was completelty normal for the half hour I saw him this morning when we caught the bus back so hopefully things will stay that way. There's another party next week, this time with alcohol, so I'm sure I'll be able to talk to him then without going all red and stammering.

Ninja wank attack? Can I put that in my sig, please!

Aye, and you don't need permission. ;)

Yeah. Well personally I dont know anyone who does that kind of thing (that he does to you, and the frequency that you say etc) to their friend...but maybe Im just sheltered. :)

Updates required obv.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!