Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Where does your money come from?

Pit-Jr

Guest DS MaNiAc

Still at school but I'm applyingfor a Paper Job - not with a newsagents but with the local free paper. I get loads of papers delivered to my house and I post them in every house in my area untill I have none left. I'm just waiting for the call back -.-

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still at school but I'm applyingfor a Paper Job - not with a newsagents but with the local free paper. I get loads of papers delivered to my house and I post them in every house in my area untill I have none left. I'm just waiting for the call back -.-

Yup, and for all that hard work you get paid about £7. I did it and quit a week later.

I have two jobs; woolies 'sales assistant' and 'admin' at a local health centre. I also get a maintenance (maintainance?) allowance every term..

.. But I survived rather happily for months without money. The problem with having money is you want to spend it.

I speculate on third world country's currencies.

But seriously, I've worked in an egg factory and got some money there. Now i'm trying to get in a restaurant. I've worked there 2 times and now they'll pick the guy who gets to stay there. It's an awesome job, grilling meat, cooking pasta, doing little salads, the dishes, and scampies and stuff. Hope i get it.

Oh and they're paying too much to me. According to the indexes i should get like €7.5/hr but last time they gave €9/hr. Sweet.

Than just the money from bdays and holidays. But tbh in the last year the holiday money went backwards. Ah well.

i dont push trolleys anymore, they are £1 trolleys, all i have to do that involves pushing is to stop them from overflowing...and why is it i never see you eh?

You don't see me as I hardly ever go shopping, that's what the missus is for.

I'll try to pop in sometime soon though, just for you.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!