NEurope
Pit-Jr

Where does your money come from?

Ill be kicking and sceaming on my way to a job interview tommorow so i thought id start a thread about what everyone does for a living or if your freeloading off Ma and Pa (lucky bastards).

Right now im working at a box factory and its not as glamorous as the Simpsons would have you believe.

And I work for Tesco.

We have more people working for us than there is Brittish troops in Iraq. It'l be easy to get a job there if you want.

free-loader currently lol

I would so love to stab you through the face with a stick and lower you over an open fire.

I would so love to stab you through the face with a stick and lower you over an open fire.

I guess you get your cash from whoring your web comic out :P

hahaha well i have to do sum work here and there once in a while ok not very often:D

Oh man, let's not start this here.

I was joking, but you better get on your knees for Mike, he is upset.

hahaha well i have to do sum work here and there once in a while ok not very often:D

It's alright, I'm just kidding around anyway.

I'm a Business Analyst for an Electronics Company. I miss being a lazy student.

I'm currently on a gamut of benefits being a lazy fucking shite.

I'm poor as all hell.

I get education matence allownace, which means i get £30 a week for sitting around doing nothin',..... i mean for being for being a hard working student, of course :)

busking & begging :)

nah i dont

Nothing to be ashamed of, I used to do it for years, there's good money there I tell you.

busking & begging :)

nah i dont

Nothing to be ashamed of, I used to do it for years, there's good money there I tell you.

During summer and winter I work for various companies - depending on holidays and stuff. I worked for a huge printing company, at a hospital, clothing service, ... . While I am at university my parents support me and I try to save money for my stock fund.

I work at the local chemist and get EMA. Win for me.

Although i am quitting soon, and Im going to try to get some work in a hospital hopefully.