N-Europe

Happy Birthday /Nando/

flameboy

Guest Stefkov

Congratulations on spinning round, at thousands of miles an hour, for 365 days again!

Happy Birthday

Join me, everyone:

"When the balls in the goal

its not Shearer or Cole...

its Fer/ nando /!"

/ nando / is no longer a teenager, so maybe now his gaming powers will start to dwindle as real life tries to get a hold of him... or maybe not.:heh:

Happy Birthday!

Hey! Thanks a lot guys, and to flameboy for starting the thread.. (though.. legend? Hardly :heh:)

Got some great stuff from my girlfriend and her family. I can't get at the TV yet because me mum is watching Deal or No Deal.. so I'm on here for a minute. Here's what I got :hehe: :

Catherine (My Buttons are Magic/ magicbuttons to you people) got me Sonic and the Secret Rings, a case for my DS Lite so I can carry my games around with me wherever I go without having to bring all the boxes! Isn't she great to me :love: ..but wait.. there's even more! She got me a Northern Ireland shirt AND shorts for me which is just brilliant and will be getting a lot of wear during the summer months! And when I went to see her today she had cake, muffins and browines waiting for me which she had baked herself! She's unreal.. you're a wee gem and I love you very much :smile: Thank you!

..as if that wasn't enough, Catherine's parents got me Prince of Persia: Rival Swords which is great because I never played Two Thrones and I love the Prince of Persia games (particularly Sands of Time). Thanks to them also : peace:

Got a little money from a couple of my relatives and my brother gave me the money to get Mario Stikers Charged Football, so I should be able to join in the tournament! (The game is released the day after my last exam :yay:)

On top of all this, games I thought had been lost in the post from January were uncovered by my uncle next door this morning as they had been shoved in somewhere by the postman and could easily have been damaged or never found! The idiot! ..one of those games was my girl's favourite PS1 game Ape Escape, so it's a happy day for both of us (but especially me!). One of the games is Operation Winback (which I bought again after I thought it was lost) so, Stevie it's yours if you want it :wink:

Having a great day. Thanks everyone!

All I can say is WOAH.

Sounds like you had an amazing day and I have to say you have some girlfriend.

Glad you had a good day,seems like everthing went to well!

Yeh, she's the best and I'm really lucky! Special girl, no question.