Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In China it's the middle of the day, so I'm at work! :)

And i'm recovering from getting my ass kicked at training.

BTW Iun i'll be heading down to Shanghai some time next year for a couple of days. You wanna meet up for a pint (I know an Irish pub that has draft Guiness)?

Sounds like a plan, that man! Let me know when and where, is it any place close to the Metro? I'm on the hub of lines 1, 3 and 4.

And soon there will be line 9 which will make the commute far, far easier.

Ass how badly kicked?

Bollocks can't remember how close it is to the metro. I'll give my mate a call closer to the time, which'll be sometime in spring (as you can see I like to be specific). I'm actualy popping back to England before that so if there's anything you want me to pick up for you i'll be happy to (i'll be bringing my Wii back).

How bad? I can't move my left arm. Playing the DS will be interesting.

Up to get ready for school. However I was awake till 3 am cause of my mind being annoying to me (had a headache plus different kind of thoughts kept popping into my head). Then when I finally fall asleep I wake up at 5:15 again thinking it's time to get up, only to find out I have almost 2 hours of sleep left.

Needless to say I feel kinda dead and tired. Or deadly tired if you will.

Bollocks can't remember how close it is to the metro. I'll give my mate a call closer to the time, which'll be sometime in spring (as you can see I like to be specific). I'm actualy popping back to England before that so if there's anything you want me to pick up for you i'll be happy to (i'll be bringing my Wii back).

How bad? I can't move my left arm. Playing the DS will be interesting.

That's why I prefer boxing the Chinese, they haven't got the mental endurance to keep getting punched in the head. My last fight lasted 10 seconds... pretty boy got cut by my left and chickened out. Pussy.

Anyway, thanks for the offer of Inguo Chr, but I am heading back for Christmas and getting a shitload of WineGums while I am there - and sending my UK Wii to be repaired while I'm at it! Seriously consider getting a Jap Wii out here - games are 5 Kuai.

Right: get yourself to the nearest Tech plaza in your town/city. The Wii should be no more expensive than 2000 with the right adapter - you need one for the Chinese voltage as it comes packaged with the Japanese one.

The console itself will be changed inside (don't condone it blah blah) so you can play games that are sold for as little as 5 Kuai and as much as 10 Kuai. Seeing as you're not in Shanghai I'd expect the stuff to be cheaper. But be warned, you may not be ble to go on the net with it, so get them to demonstrate the net capabilities beforehand and also the ability to change settings etc. Everything will be in Japanese, but trial and error will get you through the menus, but once you're in-game (and so long as you bought a US game version) then that will be in English. Releases usually take a week to filter through to the market after the US release.

Right: get yourself to the nearest Tech plaza in your town/city. The Wii should be no more expensive than 2000 with the right adapter - you need one for the Chinese voltage as it comes packaged with the Japanese one.

The console itself will be changed inside (don't condone it blah blah) so you can play games that are sold for as little as 5 Kuai and as much as 10 Kuai. Seeing as you're not in Shanghai I'd expect the stuff to be cheaper. But be warned, you may not be ble to go on the net with it, so get them to demonstrate the net capabilities beforehand and also the ability to change settings etc. Everything will be in Japanese, but trial and error will get you through the menus, but once you're in-game (and so long as you bought a US game version) then that will be in English. Releases usually take a week to filter through to the market after the US release.

Ah thanks mate, top stuff. I guess i'll head out later today with a picture of the Wii.

Guest Stefkov

I've just watched Heroes and drank some water. Contemplating whether to get some more words done for Photography, wait that's a no I cnat be bothered.

I don't want to sleep, I want to play more Eternal Sonata or even watch the rest of Heroes but that won't happen, it's not out yet.

Only downside; it will be hell trying to get up later so I'll probably end up going to bed pretty soon.

Still can't sleep and now it's hard to type because the temazepam things are giving me a "drunk" feeling instead of making me tired. I can't even walk over to my bed to get to sleep properly lol. It's taken me about 5 mimutes just to write this post with no mistakes.:(

I'm trying to buy tickets for Black Rebel Motorcycle Club at the Roundhouse but the effing website is down due to loads of traffic.....I knew I should have bought them yesterday....

Crap they are probably sold out.....damn my lazyness...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!