N-Europe

I've got a date....HELP! (runs around in circles shouting FIRE)

Fierce_LiNk

I dunno what I need really...I need some sort of magical device that tells me when it is right to kiss a girl and when it isn't right.

Speaking with my my experience behind me here ( :heh: ), just go for it, the worst she can do is pull away.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need guidance! I make some pretty shitty decisions in my life and I just need some help on doing the right thing and stuff. Sounds daft, but I make some pretty rubbish decisions. Either that, or I'm too indecisive. (hence the not kissing)

I think you're worried too much about the not-kissing. If she does like you (and it seems she does), then she'll give you another opportunity. Something to look forward to!

I think you're worried too much about the not-kissing. If she does like you (and it seems she does), then she'll give you another opportunity. Something to look forward to!

You know, I've had some encounters with the female kind in the last few months, but this is the only one that is actually properly a date, and this is the only time where I've had the courage to do something about it after missing out the first time. We were going to go out tomorrow anyway, but I sorta said that we should make it a date, and she said ok.

Ok, I feel slightly better about this now.

Flink I can't believe you complain about girl troubles... ever. You blatantly have no trouble getting on with girls, are constantly talking about new girls you like and are seeing. Compared to the troubles people around here are having... I haven't had a gf for over a year and it's been well over a month since I had any kind of "experience" - and here you are, a total pimp.

Flink I can't believe you complain about girl troubles... ever. You blatantly have no trouble getting on with girls, are constantly talking about new girls you like and are seeing. Compared to the troubles people around here are having... I haven't had a gf for over a year and it's been well over a month since I had any kind of "experience" - and here you are, a total pimp.

Ahh, but you see dude, I've only ever had 2 girlfriends, and they're both the only two girls I have ever kissed. Everyone else, including my recent encounters, they've either been unattainable or I just haven't had the confidence to just go for things. The last few weeks, I've been out quite a lot, including with girls by myself, but it's not been on a date...just as a friend thing. Although, it feels more than that sometimes, but it isn't.

Things just seem..strange, tbh. Like you say, I do have quite a lot of encounters. So, from the outset it doesn't seem that bad. But, to me, it's all about breaking down that barrier. I just can't seem to pluck up any courage.

Well my advice would be just don't try to expect too much from it! You've had two serious girlfriends in, what, 20 years of life? There's no guarentee that every girl you kiss or have a date with will be dating potential.

Just... see how it goes! I mean, I'm a firm believer in "if it's meant to be, it will!" and all that malarky. you have to remember that it was weeks, nay, months before you fully knew who your girlfriend was, and to show her who you were. Just go with the flow. YO! Enjoy it while it lasts - while you're young and not 45+. Because that would be scary.

Ahh, but you see dude, I've only ever had 2 girlfriends, and they're both the only two girls I have ever kissed. Everyone else, including my recent encounters, they've either been unattainable or I just haven't had the confidence to just go for things. The last few weeks, I've been out quite a lot, including with girls by myself, but it's not been on a date...just as a friend thing. Although, it feels more than that sometimes, but it isn't.

Things just seem..strange, tbh. Like you say, I do have quite a lot of encounters. So, from the outset it doesn't seem that bad. But, to me, it's all about breaking down that barrier. I just can't seem to pluck up any courage.

ahh snap....

That sounds stupidly like me! Xd

Like a punishment vodka shot , the less you think about it and it easier it gets!

T-minus 45 minutes. Ahhhh, getting panicky now.

I'm listening to Oasis to get me in the mood. It always gets me in a cheerful mood listening to WASSIS.

You gotta roll with it

You gotta take your time

You gotta say what ya say

Don't let anybody get in your way

Cos its all too much

For me to taaaaake.

Where did you decide upon for a location?

If you're going to a restaurant, be sure not to cut off your own penis¹. People will stare.

¹Castrating other people is fine, obviously. Just remember to use the right knife if you're in a posh eatery.

T-minus 45 minutes. Ahhhh, getting panicky now.

I'm listening to Oasis to get me in the mood. It always gets me in a cheerful mood listening to WASSIS.

You gotta roll with it

You gotta take your time

You gotta say what ya say

Don't let anybody get in your way

Cos its all too much

For me to taaaaake.

Lol wonder what the effect would be if he listened to some "system" or mozart....

Oh the hilarity!

Ok, well that went pretty damn well!

She arrived at mine, and I showed her around my place, and then we left to go to town. Went to Pablos, which is a place where they do pizza, pastas, lasagnas, etc. Had food, shared a desert and chatted for pretty much the entire time. There didn't feel like a shortage of things to talk about.

After then, went to a bar across the road. We held hands whilst we walked, which was pretty nice. Got in there, chatted and drank, and things were going alright.

Then, she said she had better had go to bed, as she had an early start tomorrow (as do I). So, we were walking outside, hand in hand, and I stopped her for a second, and kissed her on the cheek. Then, turned her to face me, kissed her again on the cheek, and then properly on the lips, and she kissed back. RESULT!

We waited for a bus, but it didn't arrive. So, in the meantime, more kissing ensured, and we went back to my place and I called her a taxi. She's just left now, and I've been on the phone to a mate spilling the beans about the evening.

So, yeah! I went for it, and it paid off. Fuck yeah!

There will also be a second date, as well.