NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

I've got a date....HELP! (runs around in circles shouting FIRE)

Yes, HELP.

Alright, I met that Cat girl on Saturday, and we got really close. Hang on, let me just post this in here from the meaningless post thread.

I've been on a night out, so get ready for some more close encounters with the female kind.

Was meant to be going out pubbing with some mates tonight, but that didn't work out, so it got cancelled. Suzanne, who is a very good mate of mine, said it was somebody's birthday and that they were going to a pub and then a club and said I should come along. I thought hmm, I wanted to go out anyway, so why not?

So, I walked to hers, then walked with her and her mate to the pub, and then we proceeded to walk to the club. I was introducing myself to several of the peoples there, mostly female, and got chatting to a girl called Cat. She wandered off somewhere and I carried on talking with other people.

In the club, me, Suzanne and Cat were dancing and generally having a good time, it was pretty fun. Although, it was very hot, so we decided to go outside and go for a walk. Cat was freezing so I hugged her, and we carried on chatting.

We went to a bar called Ricky Ticks, and sat on the comfy sofas. Suzanne met a weirdo, and her mate who was along with us was laughing throughout most of that encounter, it was pretty funny. Through all this, me and Cat were just generally talking about things, and we kissed each other on the cheek quite a lot. We were playfully messing around and it ended up with one of us giving the other a peck on the cheek. A bit of shameless flirting, I feel.

By now, we were starving, so we had an idea to go get some food. Whilst waiting in the queue for the restaurant, we talked a lot more about stuff we liked, what meant a lot to us, etc. We've now made a day where we're going to watch Cool Runnings and Hook, haha.

Inside the food place, I said to Suzanne that I was having a good time tonight, and she motioned to where Cat was sitting, so apparantly it was pretty obvious that we were getting a bit friendly. In the end, it ended up with me and Cat getting a taxi by ourselves and the other two getting a taxi, so I quickly got Cat's number as we would be meeting up tomorrow with the others to go to the beach.

Taxi got at my place pretty quickly, and I got a goodnight kiss from Cat on the lips, but only a peck. I was hoping to get more, haha. I sorta leant in, but I wasn't quite sure if she wanted one on the lips or not, so it was only on the cheek, and now I've just got into my house.

So...hmm. We got on really great, and we'll see how tomorrow pans out!

There.

Alright, now we're going out tomorrow. We were going to meet up yesterday, but she was too tired from the night before. We were going to meet up today, but she and I both have a lot of work to do. So, we're meeting tomorrow. I figured, alright, I'll take her out for a meal and then drink.

And it seemed like a date to me, so I asked her if we should just call it a date, cos it felt like one, and she said alright.

Now EVERYTHING has changed. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate that D word. I've only ever been on two dates, and I was ok then, but now I'm a wreck.

Thing is, I should have kissed her, but I backed away when I should have leant in. Grrrr, I'm scared of getting rejected. That's why I didn't go for it.

So yeah...*FIRE!*

Well I guess you could sort of count the last time you meant a semi-date.And since you were both flirty with each other means that she likes you so all you have to do is be yourself,then when the date is over just smack one on her lips.

I seriously doubt you'll get rejected,if anything you should have no worries about it,everything is set out,you both like each other so your sorted.

Where are you planning to go? Or is that part of the problem?

Also well done! And dont worry, it will be fine. (not that me saying that helps :P)

Yes, HELP.

Alright, I met that Cat girl on Saturday, and we got really close.

Are you Batman?

Seriously though, you've got yourself a nice little date with what sounds like smashing lass, and there's clearly a spark in the air. So long as you don't start pelting custard or something at her it sounds like you're in with a bloody good shout.

Pics!!

Also, yeah, I feel I should tell you not to get your hopes up, she might have a penis.

Pics!!

Also, yeah, I feel I should tell you not to get your hopes up, she might have a penis.

Truely,a mans greatest fear...

To be sure let us judge with some pictures :heh:

Awesome news Jimmy!

Just put all the shit with Bex to the back of your mind, you have to move onwards now - and this girls seems alright on the outset. You're a nice guy and if your e-personaltiy is similar to your irl-personality, then you shoul d be rocking! Be yourself - let her take you for what you are.

Also, keep it safe: wear a hat ;)

Try and take her somewhere a bit chilled - not oppressively posh. Else the atmosphere will be all wrong and you'll crap yourself. Although that does not mean McDonalds :)

I think the best advice I can give is to just treat her as if she were just a friend - i.e. just chat about whatever comes to mind. Don't try to impress her, cos you'll inevitably fail.

Although if you knew my relationship history, you probably wouldn't be taking my advice :) Although I managed to hold a relationship together for 3 years, so I can't be too bad. I'm much better at telling other people what to do though :laughing:

I generally if the weather allows it go out into the sun, laying at a lake with a few friends or just in the huge park we have here. It is full of people in the grass, there is a nice cafe around the corner, you can get icecream and if you like you can have some privacy aswell or play frisbee, beach volleyball, etc. Because maybe she feels uncomfortable all alone (no offense to you of course) and so a place where a few people walk around might be better.

I would rather not take that as full date - more like a second chance to get to know each other. Take it slow and look what happens - just don't fall in love to soon and easily.

Just to reassure you that beside my crappy english I know what I am talking about - I live with my girlfriend together since over 4 years.

It is better to shout "fire" than "rape" if you feel as you are going to be sexually attacked. People are more likely to respond because they will feel they are possibly in danger due to the fire, but shouting rape may make them feel they will enter danger by trying to help.

Sorry, the thread title made me think of that. Always useful advice though eh?

G'luck F'link. Hope it goes swimmingly. Charm and dazzle her with your grace just like Bloc Party suggest ;)

And yes, you should have kissed her.

Thing is, I should have kissed her, but I backed away when I should have leant in. Grrrr, I'm scared of getting rejected. That's why I didn't go for it.

And you call yourself a stud?

In a completely unrelated topic, I didn't even speak to the girl I like and pulled on Friday today.

Well I guess you could sort of count the last time you meant a semi-date.And since you were both flirty with each other means that she likes you so all you have to do is be yourself,then when the date is over just smack one on her lips.

I seriously doubt you'll get rejected,if anything you should have no worries about it,everything is set out,you both like each other so your sorted.

I'm not sure if she likes me, though. If I knew for certain she did, I would have properly kissed her. D'oh.

Take a condom.

Oh' date=' God! Do I buy some? Should I buy some? Ahh, whaddo I do?

Where are you planning to go? Or is that part of the problem?

Also well done! And dont worry, it will be fine. (not that me saying that helps :P)

I think I know where I'm taking her tomorrow...I think. For a meal, hopefully.

Are you Batman?

Seriously though, you've got yourself a nice little date with what sounds like smashing lass, and there's clearly a spark in the air. So long as you don't start pelting custard or something at her it sounds like you're in with a bloody good shout.

Hehe, wish I WAS Batman.

Pics!!

I bluddy hope she doesn't have a penis...:(

Truely,a mans greatest fear...

To be sure let us judge with some pictures :heh:

Of what? Her crotch?

Awesome news Jimmy!

Just put all the shit with Bex to the back of your mind, you have to move onwards now - and this girls seems alright on the outset. You're a nice guy and if your e-personaltiy is similar to your irl-personality, then you shoul d be rocking! Be yourself - let her take you for what you are.

Also, keep it safe: wear a hat ;)

I'm hoping it goes well, but you know my luck...lol. :(

Try and take her somewhere a bit chilled - not oppressively posh. Else the atmosphere will be all wrong and you'll crap yourself. Although that does not mean McDonalds :)

I think the best advice I can give is to just treat her as if she were just a friend - i.e. just chat about whatever comes to mind. Don't try to impress her, cos you'll inevitably fail.

Although if you knew my relationship history, you probably wouldn't be taking my advice :) Although I managed to hold a relationship together for 3 years, so I can't be too bad. I'm much better at telling other people what to do though :laughing:

3 years is about how long I was with my ex. Is this a bad omen? Ahhh. *fire*

I generally if the weather allows it go out into the sun, laying at a lake with a few friends or just in the huge park we have here. It is full of people in the grass, there is a nice cafe around the corner, you can get icecream and if you like you can have some privacy aswell or play frisbee, beach volleyball, etc. Because maybe she feels uncomfortable all alone (no offense to you of course) and so a place where a few people walk around might be better.

I would rather not take that as full date - more like a second chance to get to know each other. Take it slow and look what happens - just don't fall in love to soon and easily.

Just to reassure you that beside my crappy english I know what I am talking about - I live with my girlfriend together since over 4 years.

That's a good idea, but I'll be busy working all day, so I can only really do nightly activities. I'll save that idea though for another time!

You shouldnt worry about not kissing; but yeah, go for it next time.

I'll try...

;425124]It is better to shout "fire" than "rape" if you feel as you are going to be sexually attacked. People are more likely to respond because they will feel they are possibly in danger due to the fire' date=' but shouting rape may make them feel they will enter danger by trying to help.

Sorry, the thread title made me think of that. Always useful advice though eh?

G'luck F'link. Hope it goes swimmingly. Charm and dazzle her with your grace just like Bloc Party suggest ;)

And yes, you should have kissed her.[/quote']

Bloc Party own. I love that song.:)

And...damn, I know I should have, but I suck.

And you call yourself a stud?

In a completely unrelated topic, I didn't even speak to the girl I like and pulled on Friday today.

Why didn't she speak?

Why didn't she speak?

Well it wasn't the fact that she didn't speak to me... I only saw her today at a distance at break when she was with a big group of her friends. And I was across the (big) hall and couldn't be arsed walking over.

Nah I just meant like a picture of her face.

From us reading it(well I thought so anyway) that if she was pecking you on the check and that she gave you a peck on the lips,it shows affection cause she wouldn't do it if she didn't really like you,even though it's a peck,it shows that there is a spark there.

I mean friends woudn't just keep pecking each other now would they(if they do why don't I have any :heh:).

You might be thinking that your stil not sure if she likes you that way or not,but cause your feelings are in the way your judgement might be clouded a bit,from what i've seen,go for it dude :D

Also she couldn't speak cause Morias tongue was down her throat.

Wooft!

(yeah, I saw it before you edited it)

Well it wasn't the fact that she didn't speak to me... I only saw her today at a distance at break when she was with a big group of her friends. And I was across the (big) hall and couldn't be arsed walking over.

Fool. :heh: (Says me)

Nah I just meant like a picture of her face.

From us reading it(well I thought so anyway) that if she was pecking you on the check and that she gave you a peck on the lips,it shows affection cause she wouldn't do it if she didn't really like you,even though it's a peck,it shows that there is a spark there.

I mean friends woudn't just keep pecking each other now would they(if they do why don't I have any :heh:).

You might be thinking that your stil not sure if she likes you that way or not,but cause your feelings are in the way your judgement might be clouded a bit,from what i've seen,go for it dude :D

Funny you say that, my friend uploaded some photos of us and she said that there seemed to be chemistry there. Ooooo.

Dunno Fiercy, I appreciate your openness, but you're telling the whole forum every single detail of your love life at the moment... Shouldn't you be, you know, keeping things private? For a bit?

Hell, I'd wonder what will happen if she googled your name. That'd be really awkward.

Dunno Fiercy, I appreciate your openness, but you're telling the whole forum every single detail of your love life at the moment... Shouldn't you be, you know, keeping things private? For a bit?

Hell, I'd wonder what will happen if she googled your name. That'd be really awkward.

I need guidance! I make some pretty shitty decisions in my life and I just need some help on doing the right thing and stuff. Sounds daft, but I make some pretty rubbish decisions. Either that, or I'm too indecisive. (hence the not kissing)

I think I would have to kill myself if anyone I know from school saw what I wrote on this site.

Good luck tomorrow, Jim.

I need guidance! I make some pretty shitty decisions in my life and I just need some help on doing the right thing and stuff. Sounds daft, but I make some pretty rubbish decisions. Either that, or I'm too indecisive. (hence the not kissing)

You're no different from any of us I guess :heh:

I dunno what I need really...I need some sort of magical device that tells me when it is right to kiss a girl and when it isn't right.

Wooft!

(yeah, I saw it before you edited it)

What you talking about :heh:

My intuition is good :heh: And if someone else said that aswell then i'm sure there is something there.

But seriously I wish you all the best for tomorrow though.

I think I would have to kill myself if anyone I know from school saw what I wrote on this site.

Good luck tomorrow, Jim.

I know someone from my school but he just decides to never come on *

But if there was a guy who came on and I wasn't aware at first and something clicked,then i'd avoid that person(especially if I didn't really like them)

Well his PC isn't exactly working I guess...

Whenever you have a moment like that again, you could do a dramatic "WAIT!", and she'll turn around with hopeful eyes, and then run up to her and do your thing.

You know, like in the movies.

Sign in to follow this