• Dan_Dare

we live on fascination

wooooooah ooo woahhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooo

that girl in alphabeat is stunning

alphabeat300.jpg

I love that song.

Fascination! *doo doo*

:D

If you could choose any song to get you in the mood for a fight, what would it be? I think mine would either be Bullet in the head, or Sleep now in the Fire, both by Rage against teh machine. :D

Listening to both earlier, and it's hard not to get into it! :D

My top 5 bands-I-want-to-see-but-haven't are;

mewithoutYou

Zeromancer

Eighteen Visions

Totally Radd!!

... Most of my favourite bands I have seen. Brand New, The Used, Alexisonfire, Zebrahead, Jimmy Eat World, Green Day. Yeah, I know, I don't have a very 'deep' or 'cool' selection of bands, but to be honest I just don't keep up with the scene. All the bands I've listed are bands I was in love with two or more years ago.

I'd love to organise a concert where I have like 30 different one-hit-wonder artists playing successively, or something.

Yellowcard are amazing. Paper walls is a pretty good album. Really fast and rocky with violin = win. Ocean Avenue is their best imo but Paper Walls is still good

Jayseven: That list of bands you've seen is mint. You didnt go to Give It A Name last year did you? All of them except Green Day played you see

Yellowcard are amazing. Paper walls is a pretty good album. Really fast and rocky with violin = win. Ocean Avenue is their best imo but Paper Walls is still good

Jayseven: That list of bands you've seen is mint. You didnt go to Give It A Name last year did you? All of them except Green Day played you see

Argh! Don't mention GIAN to me :P I couldn't find anyone to go with. I've been DYING to see mewithoutYou for three, four years now alone, regardless of the other bands there - including Senses Fail whom I had a 'thing' (and a sig) for 2 years ago.

If I had a time machine, I think going back to that night would be one of the first three things I would do.

Argh! Don't mention GIAN to me :P I couldn't find anyone to go with. I've been DYING to see mewithoutYou for three, four years now alone, regardless of the other bands there - including Senses Fail whom I had a 'thing' (and a sig) for 2 years ago.

If I had a time machine, I think going back to that night would be one of the first three things I would do.

Haha unlucky. I didnt go on the JEW/AFI day because my mate couldnt get off college but the other days were brill. Brand New, NFG, Motion City, ES, Senses fail, Saosin, Zebrahead all on one day. Man wish i could see that lineup again :/

It's called "Paper Walls". I've still not listened to it yet, been to busy making an arse of myself at college.:D I'll try it tonight though.

Ah, thats one of the newer, more pop-ish ones. They had 2 albums with a different vocalist which were more punk style, which imo were better (more my genre I guess).

I went to see the Foals last night at the astoria, its probally the last time i go there before they tear it down :( But the night was lolz apart from the fact that ive remembered that i hate gigs becuse people take there tops off and i am forced to punch them in the face.

If you see me, i'm wearing a green top, say hi please

*WINS FOR GOING*

just listening to Hercules & Love Affair for the first time. Still only half way through, and I love it.

But then what did i expect, Anthony Hegarty is a legend.

I listened to Air - Moon Safari for the first time in a bout a year today too. How on earth have I left it so long. The best thing to come from france since cheese and wine.

The Leona Lewis invasion of America has begun. Her single has hit Number 1 on US iTunes, and looks as thought it's going to hit Number 1 on the Billboard charts. Thats pretty special for someone coming out of something like the XFactor. She's like Kelly Clarkson (in the sense of actually getting somehwere)...but british.