N-Europe

Worst way to wake up?

The Constantine

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate waking up having slept on top of my arm. It's faintly horrifying, especially when you sleep on both, until the circulation returns it's like a preview of what being paralysed is like.

The first time that happened to me i almost shit myself. I sensed an arm was on the top of my chest. With my right hand i touched it and thought to myself: "Who the hell is sleeping here with me?? I was supposed to be alone!"

Then i followed where the arm lead to... MY LEFT SHOULDER!! I got damn shit scared because it was the first time it happened and i never thought i could completely paralyse my own arm. I though it was something serious.

Has anyone ever actually had sleep paralysis(not the arm thing)? It isn't so much horrible to wake up from, in fact, very relieving to wake up from, but it is really bloody scary to have at the time, because I usually feel like I'll never wake up from it.

I've had the arm thing a few times, the first time I had it was really scared my arm would never work again or something. It doesn't happen often, but I think it's really cool when it does now, well funny having to phsyically move it around using my other arm.

waking up after a REALLLY heavy day drinking the day before to the sound of a fire alarm in the halls. You PANIC (as you are still drunk XD) whip on some clothes. Then the alarm stops, staggering to the kitchen the alarm stops! huzzah! you think.

Back in bed; ready to sleep the day away and the fire alarm goes off again! You swear as you realise that they are testing the alarms. The siren continues to go on and off for the next 30 mins.

You get a massive headache, part drink, part the loud noise.

Managing to dose off slightly, you hear a girly scream! "OMG why is there eggs all over my door!! AHHHHHHHHHHH there's a condom on my door handle!!!!"

Wide awake with tiredness and a headache you realise that the flatemates has pranked the girl which lives opposite you.

Commotion over? Give another 10 mins of peace, the CLEANER to the halls starts hoovering outside BUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *whack* (as she smacks the head against the wall) *WHACK* BZZZZZZZZZZZ.

continue for 20 mins.

Half asleep and drunnk /frustrated you flip on some trousers and just try to walk next door to chill in your mates room. The cleaner appears right before the door and requests to clean your ensuite thereby taking the room (more importantly my bed)

Needless to say; I didnt sleep till the night time that day.

Has anyone ever actually had sleep paralysis(not the arm thing)? It isn't so much horrible to wake up from, in fact, very relieving to wake up from, but it is really bloody scary to have at the time, because I usually feel like I'll never wake up from it.

Yeah a few times its fucking weird. Really freaked me out the first time it happened! The weirdest time it happened I dreamt i had woke up and was blind went to turn the light switch on and everytime i did this i would wake up again. I then woke up paralysed, after a while i woke up properly and was too scared to touch the lightswitch lol

Waking up with no feeling in both arm, just dead so you cant move them at all.

That's funny I find, though it hurts as the blood goes back in. I like feeling the realiveness of you arm. I've only had it happen to my right arm i think because of how i lay...I pick it up from near the shoulder with my left hand and lift it...I can't remember really, heh.

Best for me (maybe worst for some right wing wierdos) is with a cat sitting on my head.

HAHAHA!!!!

Waking up with a face hugger on your face.

Worst i´ve woken up to was my brother shoving a sandwich into my mouth and telling it was my breakfast

I was so confused.....

I'm assuming you watched Alien last night or something.

That 2nd bit sounds like something that would happen to my ex due to one of her siblings:heh:

Waking with the alarm clock (seriously).

I HATE that...I hate it so much that I set my alarm to 15mins ahead of when I plan to get up so that if I wake by the time I plan I can get up and turn it off before I hear the noise.

What I do like is when you're having a dream or something, and the noise of your alarm clock or whatever wakes you up incorporates itself into your dream. I once had a dream when I was at this dark, foggy pier, and the foghorn on this lighthouse started going, slowly becoming higher, louder and faster until it became my clock alarm. Just like in the movies.

What I do like is when you're having a dream or something, and the noise of your alarm clock or whatever wakes you up incorporates itself into your dream. I once had a dream when I was at this dark, foggy pier, and the foghorn on this lighthouse started going, slowly becoming higher, louder and faster until it became my clock alarm. Just like in the movies.

I always had that when I used my radio as my alarm. It would go off and in my dream a radio would start playing or something. So weird but also very cool. =3

Also, I hate waking up when it's still dark outside and your toes freeze off as soon as they leave the bed. D:

Waking up to the sound of your parents gettin' it on...

That reminds me of a horrible story I read in the "Dear Deardire" of a Sun I found discared on the train.

It was a young man of 17 who got home early, and heard his parents making love in their bedroom. So what did he do? He crept up to the door, rested his ear against it, and jacked off to the sounds of his Mum and Dad moaning. And he was writing in to see if what he did was normal.