N-Europe

Pets

Atomic Boo

Pets are rubbish. They're a complete waste of everyone's time, effort and money, and they serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Especially cats, I fucking hate cats. Horrible little things, they are. If I catch one pissing in my garden again I'll be tempted to shoot the bastard. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have no pets but in the past have had a dog called Sally, a pond full of different fish, a Canary called Peter, a Cockatiel called Magic (yes after timmy mallets one) and a budgie called Charlie. I also had a hampster called Pheobe but she died after only 2 years :(

Magic was my favourite. He was so tammed it was unreal. Used to fly around the house, sit on my shoulder and walk all over me and just kinda used to hang out with me all day. Soon as I used to come home from school you could hear him whistling like mad then when he saw me used to fly straight to me and nibble on my ear :)

He used to love eating crisps and was very close to speaking!!. Loved that bird, was well upset when he died.

he looked like this:

Cute eh? awww Magic I miss you :(

Aww your cockatiel sounds great, I had a budgie like that a few years ago but he died after only 6 months :sad: I was heart broken.

I had a cockatiel too called Bart, he wasn't very friendly he always used to hiss at us if we went near the cage.

All our cats are female and they still pee everywhere. =/

Really? In my experience with cats, all the male cats that were aloud inside would spray the place to mark territory, on the other side the femiles would just bother us to let them go outside, or if you had a litter box they would instinctively choose that to do their needs. Maybe their incontinent.

And I didn't know stick bugs were such a common pet.

Guest Jordan
Pets are rubbish. They're a complete waste of everyone's time, effort and money, and they serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Especially cats, I fucking hate cats. Horrible little things, they are. If I catch one pissing in my garden again I'll be tempted to shoot the bastard. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You're an idiot.

You say stupid things, you treat people like shit then when you have a bad day you expect people do be nice to you? Man...

Really? In my experience with cats, all the male cats that were aloud inside would spray the place to mark territory, on the other side the femiles would just bother us to let them go outside, or if you had a litter box they would instinctively choose that to do their needs. Maybe their incontinent.

And I didn't know stick bugs were such a common pet.

I don't know, they have a litter box in the garage, where they eat and sleep, but they just seem to prefer to poop and pee everywhere else. I don't know if it's a territory thing or if they're incontinent. The oldest one might be, but I doubt the younger ones could be incontinent. And they're all neutered too.

And I only got stick insects through school. Tiny green thin ones from a teacher and two bigger brown ones from someone in my class.

Cats are fantastic creatures....intelligent, independent, and damn amusing at times.

I have had 6 in my lifetime (4 were at the same time as the mother abandoned them in our yard).

Such is my adoration for Cats that if I ever saw or caught a person trying to harm a cat, I would most likely neuter them.

(and I have had a good day).

I'd adore a huskie-dog, but I'd to live somewhere really open as they need a ferocious amount of exercise. I once saw a pure white, albino huskie in an amusements arcade near Sunderland, it was an amazingly beautiful creature

My current pets:

P9170079.jpg

Meggy. She is totally manic and what we like to call violently affectionate. In the mornings she'll run up wagging her tail and smack you in the face. She'll also run after balls, crows or just round in circles, going with her herding instinct, and loves gale force winds and the sea. Unfortunately though she's getting old now and has developed diabetes which has meant she's gone blind, but she'll still run around like a lunatic meaning she quite often hits objects and people in her way. :grin:

P9170076.jpg

Dillan, Meg's son. He is ridiculously affectionate and a massive attention whore. If he recognises you he will leap around and roll on the ground whimpering until he gets attention. He's a massive coward and a bit of a wimp. It took us ages to get him to swim, now he loves it. He's also a bit of an idiot, for example when he was born rather then going towards Meg for food and warmth, he instead went directly away from her and smacked into a wall.

Cat.jpg

Finally, the cat. He spends most of his day either sleeping or roaming outside. He does come in at night though to sit and watch telly with us on the couch. He also has a really weird love/hate relationship with Meg.

My pets are as follows....

Tara: 8 year old Springer Spaniel

Tara.jpg

The older of the two dogs and so she's the boss - will tell Jazz off if she gets out, etc! Has settled down a lot now but will still have her mad moments.

Jazz: 4 year old Springer Spaniel

Jazz.jpg

She's made, always charging about the place and gets excited over the stupidest things - way to much energy to burn. She is also scared of anything that makes a strange news, eg. the phone!

Ike: 6 year old cat... dunno what breed!

Image112.jpg

He used to be quite unfriendly but recently has changed and will often come into my room and lie and my chair purring away. He also has awesome play fights with Jazz which are hilarious to watch. The fact that he is still alive is apparently a miracle because he was given a maximum of 6 months left by the vet.... over 18 motnhs ago!

Goldie: 24 (roughly) year old pony

Goldie.jpg

Despite his age this thing still goes bloody well... that was until he tore ligaments in his leg whilst at the beach one day. Now he can't be ridden for at least a year and has to have shockwave therapy!

Merlin: 12 year old horse

Merlin2.jpg

This is the horse that I ride - he is the boss and wont take any shit from the rest of them! Very friendly, although due to poor eyesight he gets scared of stupid things!

Cameron: 5 year old pony

Cam.jpg

The youngster of the group. He is one hell of cheeky fucker but also very funny. Took off whilst I was in the middle of getting on him a few weeks ago, someone else was holding the reigns meaning I had nothing to hold on too. Needless to say I was on the ground gasping for air a few seconds later!

Well that's the lot of them. If I was to recommend one then it would definitely have to be a dog - best companions in the world!

Aww your cockatiel sounds great, I had a budgie like that a few years ago but he died after only 6 months :sad: I was heart broken.

I had a cockatiel too called Bart, he wasn't very friendly he always used to hiss at us if we went near the cage.

Awww. I think Magic was so good with me cos I trained him from when he was young. At first he was scared and used to bite and fly away but I kept on trying with him.

The simple thing I did was rub my finger on his belly and eventually he got used to that and then used to jump on my finger and sit on it. Then I got onto stroking his back and tickling his head which he loved.

So yeah I think they then begin to realise they can trust you and are a friend and thats why he used to just come to me all the time and walk all over me. If I was standing up and he was walking around the floor, he used to climb up my leg and body to get to my shoulder then settle down to go to sleep. Was well funny.

Wish he was here now :(

re: smelly cats.

I don't know how we managed it back in the day, but we somehow managed to make our cats adopt the great outdoors as their proverbial litter box. Now they just sit around and act awesome all the time, as cats do.

cool thing with my cats is I've really earned their trust- they dislike strangers and they go batshit when I get home from uni or holiday. It's great ot know I've been missed. Especially when my psycho/ comedy gold cat Elvis gets his affection on :)

Awww. I think Magic was so good with me cos I trained him from when he was young. At first he was scared and used to bite and fly away but I kept on trying with him.

The simple thing I did was rub my finger on his belly and eventually he got used to that and then used to jump on my finger and sit on it. Then I got onto stroking his back and tickling his head which he loved.

So yeah I think they then begin to realise they can trust you and are a friend and thats why he used to just come to me all the time and walk all over me. If I was standing up and he was walking around the floor, he used to climb up my leg and body to get to my shoulder then settle down to go to sleep. Was well funny.

Wish he was here now :(

Bart wasn't actually that bad, he would come on your finger sometimes but it did take some work. Here's a pic of him with me (many years ago!):

bart.jpg

My budgies now aren't really bothered about us because they have each other. They will come on your hand or shoulder, but only if you go to them they wont fly to us. One of them does fly to the remote control though, they love biting it.

i have 2 doggies!

lady and max!

lady2tr2.jpg

p1050050ms6.jpg

picture171ql3.png

LADY - the boss - u dont mess with this one... barks at the postman.. climbs up curtains, and she has a thing for my boyfriend, wont leave him alone!

p1050036wk3.jpg

picture167ev5.jpg

picture204wo9.jpg

MAX - the scaredy cat, wuss, frightened little puppy ( even tho hes 7).. you cant help but love this one! his previous owner (dickhead) didnt like him cause he was the runt of the litter and poor wee max escaped the farm and was on the run for about 6 months till we found him - accounts for his nerves! - even tho he has had "the snip" - those frisky urges he gets hasnt gone away! he goes after lady every day :shakehead

p9250083gc8.jpg

and theres a pic of them both lying on my bed

right bunch of posers

and to top it off

ive had 6 hamsters and 2 cats before them =)