Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Snack Appreciation Thread

gaggle64

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find myself buying a Milky Way whenever I can. Whether it's a 2 bar pack or just the one.

Favourite crisps, in order of preference:

1. Monster Munch Pickled Onion (Followed by 3 Polo's)

2. Hula Hoops Barbecue Beef

3. Twiglets

4. Walkers Ready Salted Baked

5. Roysters T-Bone Steak

I'm also addicted to cola, Pepsi, Coke, or Pepsi Max, don't matter.

I look at Cola like I look at breasts: I always state a preference, but the truth is I'll take whatever's there, unless it's flat.

There are many snacks which make me a Happy_LiNky. Of course, it all depends on the scenario.

If I'm at the cinema, for example, then Galaxy Minstrels, a large packet of doritos and a great big cup of coke are what I desire.

If I'm having a little gamesfest with my mates, then the doritos are also required, also a great big cheese and tomato pizza, and more coke.

I also love cheese on toast, as an everyday snake kinda thing. As mentioned in another thread, Pickled Onion Monster Munch are my crisps of choice, but I haven't had them in a while. I have withdrawel...need some now.

The only Doritos worth eating are Chilli flavour, blue and orange are too bland and the new Barbeque flavour is shit.

I love the orange ones. (tangy cheese, right?)

I haven't tried the barbeque flavoured ones, but I'm not really a fan of BBQ sauce anyway, so I doubt I'd like them all that much. Still, you never know.

Guest Stefkov
It's good stuff, I had some for breakfast melted over tuna on toast.

I love getting a big block of the stuff from Costco, 3 smallish slices each night. I love how it crumbles when you just hold it.

A great snack would be a pasta salad. Pasta, Tuna, Sweetcorn and Mayo. Cold...

I love it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!