Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20061121_061010386160_LRG.JPG

Nearest I could find to mine, same strap but the clock face is all back with the seconds appearing as animations.

Its still FOSSIL though right? I love FOSSIL watches, (screw Rolex), I have one that I bought in Santa Monica. Though I have not been able to find any here in town, sucks.:heh:

Its still FOSSIL though right? I love FOSSIL watches, (screw Rolex), I have one that I bought in Santa Monica. Though I have not been able to find any here in town, sucks.:heh:

Oh yea, still a Fossil. Just a slightly different version from the one I posted. It has animations that flash, Which I just couldn't work what they were until I twigged it was the seconds :heh:

Guest Stefkov
If you play in the Eldar server say something, I'm Hurindir. :P

Isn't that incredibly expensive?

I'm getting it to play with my college mates, so if I get some spare time I might join up and whisper you.

GHII is only £62.99.

And Harribo Mighty boosh Live Hell yeah! They're showing it on BBC 3 when they show season 3 though.

I'm getting it to play with my college mates, so if I get some spare time I might join up and whisper you.

GHII is only £62.99.

And Harribo Mighty boosh Live Hell yeah! They're showing it on BBC 3 when they show season 3 though.

£6 and play it whenever I like or wait for it on BBC3? Wasn't a hard choice.

Lilo and Stitch is awesome. Stitch is so cool. I want one. Well I own a phone charm version but I want a real one.

I've been interested in KKBB for ages and decided for £3 I may as well.

Oh and I got one of those Nintendogs barking plushies from work. Labrador version.

Where did you get KKBB from? I loved it at the cinema, so £3 would put it in my living room.

its sad to see that VM has not only left my TV screen, but now also left your sig :(

Where did you get KKBB from? I loved it at the cinema, so £3 would put it in my living room.

its sad to see that VM has not only left my TV screen, but now also left your sig :(

Sainsburys.

Its £4 in Woolies if you can't find it in Sainsburys though.

I've been dipping in and out of VM sigs for a while. Will bring it back next time I think of something.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!