Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went on a little shopping spree in hopes of finding clothes for my weekend in London and got:

photo30el2.jpg

Because im cool. £5. And the yellow raygun thing (the one that looks less detailed) makes raygun sounds when you squeeze it.

Two pairs of boxers from H&M. One with a tiger on it and another with an enlarged Captain America panel on it and the back has "THWOOM!" in huge letters.

Part of blue socks with stars from H&M and a multi pack of trainer socks.

A yellow star necklace from Topman which I can't find on their site.

A shoulder bag for £4.50.

And a burger king veggie burger. Legendary.

RE = Creepy. (Never played it before)

I was scared shitless of those games when i was younger, mostly because of the intro movie (the crappy PS1 intro movie) but then, when the GC came out i thought hey its just a game, so i started to pretend that the zombies were my high school art teacher and i had no problem blowing them away.

Then i just found the game funny, pwning giant snakes, murdering barry, sticking a rocket in the chest of the tyrent and watching him and the mansion explode....ah, good times....good times

This came today (courtesy of Welsh Gamer). I did have it before but stupidly sold it. Cheers postie for making me wait till 2.30pm , no Christmas bonus for you.

killer7boxartoo0.jpg

Also came today , Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (theres already pics on here for that).

Looks like tonight will be spent in a darkened room with the TV loud in an effort to book my place in an asylum.

This came today (courtesy of Welsh Gamer). I did have it before but stupidly sold it. Cheers postie for making me wait till 2.30pm , no Christmas bonus for you.

killer7boxartoo0.jpg

Also came today , Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (theres already pics on here for that).

Looks like tonight will be spent in a darkened room with the TV loud in an effort to book my place in an asylum.

..man, you are gonna have a great night! Ahh.. Garcian.. How long has it been (since you last played Killer7?)

How long has it been (since you last played Killer7?)

Probably around 18 months... played it through shortly after release but never really went back to it , despite meaning to.

A quick 5 minute play test has bought back fond memories ....sir , we're in a tight spot.....

Probably around 18 months... played it through shortly after release but never really went back to it , despite meaning to.

A quick 5 minute play test has bought back fond memories ....sir , we're in a tight spot.....

..shush.. you're gonna make me want to play it again now! Don't make me say it again.. I'm a cleaner..

14753056504671228ded458.jpg

chibi_00.jpg

I've actually got to stop spending money, I get paid monthly and if I don't slow down on the spending I'll be broke until this time next month! I've been dying to get Chibi Robo for ages now, finally found it on ebay, just under £40 including delivery, well worth it I hope!

Guest Stefkov
Gremlins! Cost me £1.99. Fucking bargain of the centuary.

I can't get my head round that this was an 18 film back when it was released.

Now they're showing it on the Disney Channel.

What the hell.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!