Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought the DHR video compliation...

Love Atari Teenage Riot and am having a phase of listening to nothing other than their stuff at the minute.

six quid for a compilation of all their videos + a load of other stuff from their side projects seemed excessively reasonable.

today was that most wonderfull of days - pay day!

To celebrate I went on a mini spree. Item of choice has to be a signed copy of Alex James' autiobiography. Not only is it signed, but it was also £3 off. Whilst in Waterstones I also bought American Psychoi, which I have been meaning to read for ages.

I also paid a trip to HMV, where I got Goodfellas (£3), Lost in Translation (£3), Die Hard trilogy boxset (£10) and Ricky Gervais live boxset (£7). Personally I think that was one of the better £23 spends I have done for a while.

I finally bought a new suit. I love pay day.

Just bought the DHR video compliation...

Love Atari Teenage Riot and am having a phase of listening to nothing other than their stuff at the minute.

six quid for a compilation of all their videos + a load of other stuff from their side projects seemed excessively reasonable.

Atari Teenage Riot are awesome.

Bought this today:

l_8faaf1590258571612863b9884a91470.jpg

and this on CD and 7":

Enter-sniper.jpg

Guest Stefkov

Me and Katie (where's she gone?) the first and second a long time ago and they messed it around and said they hadnt any season 2 in stock, it went back up to £50 after being down to £10.

Well to answer your question, both Season 1 and 2 are £12.99 at hmv.

Check the sales board, I mentioned it there.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!