Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Its a petrol I assume? You're probably learning in a diesel, which would make them worlds apart. Give the petrol a bit of gassss! woo.

yea it's a petrol, no idea what the car is i'm learning in, all i know is it's a nissan a micra i think. It's the standard abba driving school car.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it's a petrol, no idea what the car is i'm learning in, all i know is it's a nissan a micra i think. It's the standard abba driving school car.

I would say its a diesel, they are more economical - makes sense if its being driven in all day... Only thing is you gotta nearly relearn to drive if you change over :nono:

I would say its a diesel, they are more economical - makes sense if its being driven in all day... Only thing is you gotta nearly relearn to drive if you change over :nono:

the fools, no wonder why I've stalled my car loads, i thought i was doing brill never stalling in the learner car lol!

Just pre-ordered Ellie Goulding's new album for £8.95 on Play.com....usually I wait until albums goes down in price, but the clincher was that this edition is a signed one :)

12159662x.jpg

Have to wait and see when I'll buy Erik Hassle and Marina & The Diamonds debut albums.

Started off my vinyl colection shopping through second hand music shops, based on the covers, if I know them already, or if I'd heard good things. I'll get into just buying joke jazz music from 1950's Turkey once I get going with this possible new hobby.

Can't be arsed posting pics, but I got Faith by George Michael, Madonna by Madonna, Around The World In A Day by Prince + The Revolution, The Whole Story by Kate Bush and Touch by Eurythmics. £12.50 total.

I had my eye on that David Bowie album with the cover by Gilbert and George (or looks like it), but when I went back to get it, a whore had taken it for her own.

Right then, birthday presents:

51nbvoG7mFL._AA280_.jpg51ame7nh3YL._SL500_AA280_.jpg51I-abRWw8L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

My dad got me two tickets to go see Star Wars: The Concert (interesting choice but looking more into it im quite looking forward to it now):

star_wars_concert.jpg

Sister got me Assassins Creed II but as ive already played that through rental shes taking it back and paying for my Heavy Rain special edition instead.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!