Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...you need to install the DLC???

I was considering getting it because I assumed that it was built into the disk (I have the game and DLC, I just wanted to find the GotY Edition cheap so that it didn't need to use HDD space)...

Hmmm I kinda hoped I would be loaned it. How about you send £6 into my PayPal and I will post it to you so you can install it? Then you post it back. Then I get the benefit whilst you still get a good deal. Plus are you trusted amongst the bargain/trades board.

Hmmm I kinda hoped I would be loaned it. How about you send £6 into my PayPal and I will post it to you so you can install it? Then you post it back. Then I get the benefit whilst you still get a good deal. Plus are you trusted amongst the bargain/trades board.

Bit steep to loan it for a day at most =/

Where froms?

I love the [it has to be] CGI manipulation of Charlie on the fourth season. Everyone knows he can't smile.

Bought them on Amazon.

I just took a look now, Season 6 is back to £12. Not sure if the rest of the seasons will follow suit.

105496-10.jpg

For only £10.49. I'm happy now, though I have no time to play it.

I bought that in June and still haven't even started it haha. I think the size of the game scares me; I don't have much time so I don't think I could enjoy it properly until I finish school. So next summer hopefully. =P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!