Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's purchases:

Beautiful Tragedy by In This Moment - £5 from Zavvi (unbelievable that they had it and it was in amongst all of their clearance CDs, which there is a crap load of)

Mother Earth by Within Temptation - £4.99 from Zavvi

And a £5 Mango ice cream in a dipped waffle cone from the Marble Slab. Sounds expensive, and is, but it was really, really good. Totally worth the money. Not the best ice cream I've ever had but certainly the best I've had in this country.

Reanimation is totally badass. Totally.

I totally agree, totally. : peace:

Moaaaaar Ceeeeee Deeeeez!

2zrlxfp.jpg

I listened to Hybrid Theory in full today and loved eet! I'm currently listening to Minutes to Midnight which I'm enjoying a lot. ^^'

"I bleed it out. dig in deeper just to throw it away..."

Awesomes. :)

Reanimation is totally badass. Totally.

Spot on. ^^;

I bought Reanimation on the day of release. Badass. :bouncy:

Linkin are all that is good (a.k.a wincakes)

---

I bought a new and sealed Nokia 3410 (crazy I know) from ebay. Stopgap phone 'til I decide what I'm going to do with my Simplicity contract. Don't know if I want to be tied to an 18 month contract... And I'm sick of buying these stupid new phones that can't survive past 6 months. BASIC FTW. :bouncy:

^^^ Truth spoken, *currently still listening to Minutes to Midnight and is loving eet* :)

Also... 18 month contract? I'd leave that tbh, thats a long time to be tied down, especially if their service isn't great :/ PAYG is win for me, only because I don't use my phone that often though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!