N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009-Volkswagen-Scirocco.jpg

Gonna take a couple of months till I get it. I'm counting down the days.

Mmmm very nice, what colour/spec did you go for? I really really like those. How come you have such a long wait for it? Would have thought those would be relatively easy to get hold of?

Still a month until mine is ready, seems like ages but the end is in sight.

Bought some new additions to my gamecube collection (well, one new and two that I've had before).

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - £17.99 Gamestation :D

Star Fox Adventures - £2.99 Gamestation

Viewtiful Joe - £1.99 Gamestation

Was going to get Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 but some prick picked it up before I got to the games.

Bought some new additions to my gamecube collection (well, one new and two that I've had before).

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - £17.99 Gamestation :D

Star Fox Adventures - £2.99 Gamestation

Viewtiful Joe - £1.99 Gamestation

Was going to get Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 but some prick picked it up before I got to the games.

In my hurried reading mode I thought I read Star Fox: Assault for a moment - would have been an exceptional price for it, seeing as it was £24.99 last time I checked. Star Fox Adventures really is a pile of shite though, I'm sorry. Chances are it's my old copy that you've bought!

Mmmm very nice' date=' what colour/spec did you go for? I really really like those. How come you have such a long wait for it? Would have thought those would be relatively easy to get hold of?

Still a month until mine is ready, seems like ages but the end is in sight.[/quote']

Yeah me too. I've gone for the 1.4. I would have loved the GT but the insurance would have raped me. Apparently the hold up is the paint. I went for the Black metallic. It's hard to get hold of at the moment, that's what the dealer said anyway.

BattlestarGalactica01-755928.jpg

£25

Technically cheaper online, but I had no money on my card, just in hand. And I wanted in naaaaw. I'm officially on the bandwagon, having loved the mini-series!

14992-large.jpg

£5

Always meant to see it, and my English teacher said I should, as Nicole Kidman plays Virginia Woolf (winning Best Actress Oscar for it), who of course wrote To The Lighthouse, which I'm doing now. Streep hasn't let me down so far, and Julianne Moore can be excellent when she wants to.

scream.jpg

£5

A classic I should own, and I'm gonna watch it with my sister as her first "scary movie".

@ Pookiablo - Adventures is at least a bit better than Assault though. And I've seen Assault for £12.99 in Gamestation on their 2 for £20 deal but the case was wrecked so I didn't buy it (if the case was in that state, the disc would be in a near identical one). But still, for £2.99 in immaculate condition, no scratches, 2 Nintendo VIP cards and a perfect box and manual it was a pretty decent deal.

I paid £20 for the one I got the other day...

Depends where/what you have done, yeah. And if you get it dyed. Though for me, if I evewr dye my hair, it doesn't require the HUGE price tags salons attach to it...I don't want tonal streaks or whatever they do. When I have it black, it's just 4.50 from boots, to have it red was more expoensive, but I had to buy bleach too.

But I have the worst hair ever, and therefore need a proper person to cut it..

Depends where/what you have done, yeah. And if you get it dyed. Though for me, if I evewr dye my hair, it doesn't require the HUGE price tags salons attach to it...I don't want tonal streaks or whatever they do. When I have it black, it's just 4.50 from boots, to have it red was more expoensive, but I had to buy bleach too.

But I have the worst hair ever, and therefore need a proper person to cut it..

Exactly. I don't understand all these people who pay obscene amounts of money when you can get it off the shelve and do it yourself. It's not exactly difficult.