N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yakitate Ja-Pan, It is about baking bread, the main charactyer has special hands "Solar Hands" makes his bread ferment faster if I remember, theres an anime version of it, bloody amazing.

He enrols in a school, the head baker has some pretty epic reactions to his bread.

I wanna watch it again >>

It would have had a different price sticker on the front (different design) and if you're really attentative a different barcode on the back :p

Although if its from the one opposite River Island go complain to the manager. He's an odd tiny fellow who I once went on a stag do with. Crazy times I assure you...

It would have had a different price sticker on the front (different design) and if you're really attentative a different barcode on the back :p

Although if its from the one opposite River Island go complain to the manager. He's an odd tiny fellow who I once went on a stag do with. Crazy times I assure you...

Meh, I stupidly didn't check till I got back.

And yes it was the one opposite River Island, I dunno whether I can be bothered to go complain, if i remember I will XD

EDIT: I see what your saying now, hmm, maybe they disguised it as being new?

If it's not that, then why the damage :S