Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently stores closing on the 27th (any not on this list: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?Woolworths_closing_dates:_January_5&in_article_id=454714&in_page_id=34) are at least 50% off now (as in everything, not just xmas cards and stationary).

I'd presume this will happen to those stores on the list too, just in a few days.

They say 50% off everything but it's not the case, checked in mine today, a few games were 50% off, but most were just a few quid off.

They say 50% off everything but it's not the case, checked in mine today, a few games were 50% off, but most were just a few quid off.

Just passing on what I heard. But logically speaking they will need to reduce everything. Some stores only have 3 days of trading left now and considering they literally have to clear everything they will get desperate. Patience.

Do you know if they are doing 30% off PS3's in store?

I'll pitch in slightly late, yes it's 30% off consoles at the moment, although I only managed to get it because the woolies in sandbach isn't very well known, I've lived there for years and had no clue!

Games were completely gone when I went!

Fable 2 x 2

I accidently moved my xbox...having no idea it burns into them reducing them useless, so my parents took me to get it traded for a brand new one :heart:

One of the finest games ever created.

I've clocked in over 40 hours on it.

Before I bought it, I'd only ever played split screen on the world's smallest tv - can't wait to enjoy it in 40 inch single player glory :D

Today I bought

6580737x.jpg

stupid mens sizes... had to be XS.

6059775x.jpg

Free vision cam and eeeasy achievements :D

aaand

ms-arc-mouse.jpg

Before I bought it, I'd only ever played split screen on the world's smallest tv - can't wait to enjoy it in 40 inch single player glory :D

I love single player but it's a co-op game through and through imo. I want to play it now but it's got to the point where it's too hard to play alone... :(

How does that thing move?

The laser is in the tip of the thicker end, you can just see the black dot thing at the left end. I'm using it just now and its excellent! Its massivley sensitive - and seems to work on all surfaces (obv not glass though) - Im sitting on the sofa using the arm as a surface!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!