• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday

flapes2008.jpg

A Fight Like Apes T-Shirt

" " Poster

" " Single

Free " " Badges

Signed and everything, since they were selling the stuff. Actually felt like jokey friends by the end, since we chatted before and after teh show, and they threw a pair of their light up shades at chair, and general references to us throughout the show.

A dark red checked shirt from Urban Outfitters (my new favourite shop, damn Edinburgh not having one. I love how it tells you what CD's one can listen to, the select few displayed on a table. I was releived that I owned a fair few of the albums.)

Today

5149s0CSuLL_SS500_.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

I love 6 films for £7. Actually so worth it (allthough I bought it on a whim, by coincidence the day I decided I wanted to see th original, the whole series is cheapo).

gears-of-war_box.jpg

£4.99 from Gamestation.

Because it was a bundle copy apparently not to be sold separately, the staff woman told me that I was incredibly lucky as it was part of their policy that the bundle copies had to be sold cheaper, despite the game being exactly the same.

Bargain get! Not a scratch on the disk either and an immaculate manual.

Because it was a bundle copy apparently not to be sold separately, the staff woman told me that I was incredibly lucky as it was part of their policy that the bundle copies had to be sold cheaper, despite the game being exactly the same.

I got Viva Pinata and Forza 2 for £7 because they were in a promotional pack. Who cares! It's the same game!

Bargin!

I just bought a TV License.

Because I'm legal.

When you login to the internet at Storthes, there's a link to the IPTV. Where you can watch digital channels; it doesn't eat up your monthly bandwidth. Seeing as IPTV is a grey area....

Anyway.

I bought 160-ish pounds worth of clothes today. But it came down to 140-ish pounds after student discount. I then also bought a new 22" SyncMaster, a slight rip-off at 180 pounds.

Hurrah for last weeks wages! 360 quid for a week! :yay:

I bought 160-ish pounds worth of clothes today. But it came down to 140-ish pounds after student discount. I then also bought a new 22" SyncMaster, a slight rip-off at 180 pounds.

I think I have the same monitor, Samsung right? Great thing it is, and definitely not a rip off. I think I paid about the same. :p

When you login to the internet at Storthes, there's a link to the IPTV. Where you can watch digital channels; it doesn't eat up your monthly bandwidth. Seeing as IPTV is a grey area....

Yeah I saw that on the login screen. I'm sure you have to pay for it aswell. I'd rather have gotten the tv lisence anyway.

Today I bought

235px-Pikmin_gamecube_cover.jpg

Might finish it this time

resident-evil-2-gamecube.429029.jpg

Thought I'd start buying them and play them once I've gotten them all.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!