N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd never shop in Topman. I tried once but I just felt a bit sick. Everyone looks the same. I can spot someone wearing Topman a mile off.

It just feeds the current commercial faux individuality. It's hipster culture but all backward.

Can't really comment on Primark since I've never been in one.

Anyway...

tickets.jpg

My friend bought me tickets for my birthday to see Mr Tellier. Can't frigging wait.

As much as I love ya chicken I'm going to shout ''LIES!'' everything I've bought from primark has lasted me yonks, literally. But then I only buy from the female section rather than the males, so can't really back one half of the shop.

I've got to say it beats buying from river island, the only good thing about river island are the jeans, the rest bad humbug.

I like both topshop and primark, both seem decent enough, except plain tshirts I'd buy from primark, because I'm not paying £20 for the same tshirt :yay:

Hey, I'm just going from personal experience :P

And I did say in one of my posts, that some of the womens stuff is nice!

Hey, I'm just going from personal experience :P

And I did say in one of my posts, that some of the womens stuff is nice!

Judging by some of your purchases, I'd say our tastes on men's clothes differ somewhat...

I prefer River Island, but, as you will find out, money becomes needed for things other than expensive clothes - food and accommodation, amongst other things...

I had little spending spree. Albeit most of it ended up being manga T_T So i'll just list it instead of pics because 1)Can't be bothered getting pictures and 2) Make the page a bitch to load

FullMetal Alchemist:

Volumes: 1,2,3,4,5,6,14,15,16

DeathNote:

Volumes 8,9,10,11,12,13

Hayate The Combat Butler

Volumes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,

Rave Master

Volumes 26,27,30

Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 (DS)

Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii)

DragonBall Z Season 3 (OVER 9000!!!!)

Someone knocking Primark!! You've not lived the student life. It is a penny saver and the clothes aren't exactly shit, unless you've got to be the fashion guru among the crowd.

---

I Pre-ordered Trivium, Funeral for a Friend and Anberlin's new albums today.