• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, a rundown on a few of the recent things I've purchased:

XB2WI07.jpg

Yoish.

eternal-_sonata-cover.JPG

Demo was pretty damn fun, with a battle system like ToS.

31RS6AAWTFL._SS500_.jpg

Controller didn't come with one, so ordered one from Amazon Marketplace.

51DT908X37L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

£8 from eBay, got it a bit ago and done pretty much all there is to do already. Great game, actually! I think I'll be buying the sequel too.

51dUsokbKQL._SS500_.jpg

Preordered and looking forward to it. Will be fun to play with people, so make sure to add me mmkay?

I take it Dan Dare's were ok then ;)

Too far? :-(

pretty sure i was wearing pretty decent ones at the time, yeah. :heh:

haha originally I was going to say no comment, then realised I didn't actually know! Although I do know the hairy shoulders are completely true. *shudder*

Meanie. It's not my fault!:blank:

Gotta keep up the labels when it comes to boxers. I've got 15 pairs of Calvin Klein's . Boss and Bench ones are nice though. You can judge a lot of a man from his underwear.

What exactly can you tell from a person's underwear?

And what about socks?!

The last few things I bought were:

11NW6GWT00L._SL110_.jpg

and

41PJ28ZY73L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Which enabled me to shave my face, and rid me of my stubble. Yaaaaaay.

Jumping back to the underwear debate I think £5 for a pair of boxers is cheap. The current ones im wearing were £6 and were indeed seen by many people tonight (at bowling). Its a positive feeling thing, even if nobody can see my underwear being in good quality underwear (ie not Tescos) makes me feel better.

Anyway I purchased games of bowling, arcade related things and a few drinks.

Jumping back to the underwear debate I think £5 for a pair of boxers is cheap. The current ones im wearing were £6 and were indeed seen by many people tonight (at bowling). Its a positive feeling thing, even if nobody can see my underwear being in good quality underwear (ie not Tescos) makes me feel better.

Anyway I purchased games of bowling, arcade related things and a few drinks.

One of my friend buys fancy underwear, i asked her why as no one will see them and she said it makes her feel better.

Like Jordan said. At the moment I have an awesome Death Note theme though. I got it off http://www.allps3themes.com/

That's exactly what i meant, not the splash screen. I'm not a total nimrod . . .

Fank You ^_^

£5 for a pair of boxers!? Thats alot..

I think that's dead cheap. I was close to paying £28 for a pair yesterday, i let my friend buy them instead, cos i'm nice like that :)

That's exactly what i meant, not the splash screen. I'm not a total nimrod . . .

Fank You ^_^

I think that's dead cheap. I was close to paying £28 for a pair yesterday, i let my friend buy them instead, cos i'm nice like that :)

Your a lunatic.. They all feel the same lol.

Your a lunatic.. They all feel the same lol.

They all feel the same TO YOU m'dear :P

They definitely don't all look the same, plus if people see your underwear as much as they do mine or Ashley's then it's well worth the investment in good underwear that feel great, look great and look better off :wink:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!