Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jepp. The touch Diamond.

640x480 resolution.

Great web browser

Being able to put uncompressed episodes of anime/series/movies on the phone, then watch them on the go or connect it to a ps3/360 to see them on a big screen tv is ace.

And when I wake up it connects to the net and gives me a update on what has happened (face book, gmail, maxconsole, N-europe)

and alot more :D

Guest Stefkov
Harvest Moon goodness.

Good to see another HM fan. I love the series. I just watched some videos of these last night aswell so I'm all hyped. Do they have a release date?

Good to see another HM fan. I love the series. I just watched some videos of these last night aswell so I'm all hyped. Do they have a release date?

Both games are supposedly being released August 26th. From what I have read here and there, the DS release is final. The guide will be released on the 15th.

Damages - Season 1

11 GBP

I have already seen it on TV, but the price is too good and the bonus material sounds interesting.

Hmm have been meaning to check this show for a while...

Yesterday:

333gyz5.jpg

£1 each! A bargain discount book store was closing down so they reduced everything to £1. Having many books came in useful when I was stuck at the train station for an hour and a half yesterday.

Today:

0786435895.jpg

Been on my amazon wish list for quite a while, RRP at £25 managed to get it for £10. Looks good (in a nerdy way). Plus should come in useful for my disseration.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!