Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, was the game itself. This branch has been seen to have prices more expensive than others before, so I wasn't too surprised. (It's the one in St. Albans)

Wait, does it? I don't think I've ever bought anything there, I suppose if it's a problem you could just go to HMV.

Yes Letty, fucking yes!

I bought those when they came out and to this day it is still the best purchase I have ever done!

*Cough they'renotthatgood Cough*

Seriously, its Apple syndrome. Everyone loves it, even though a lot of them are faulty, break, and also dont work abroad (to my ear's sorrow)

My brawl is on the way, but let me know how okami and indi are ^_^ they are next on my list :awesome:

I want Okami as well, but can't find it. =(

There doesn't happen to be an online store somewhere that would deliver it here for cheap right?

Well Shopto.net seem to have it pretty cheap (though not sure how accurate their euro prices are), but then there is another 5 euro for delivery, which makes it more expensive than it would be in a store here. Merf. =(

*will have to look around some more then*

My brawl is on the way, but let me know how okami and indi are ^_^ they are next on my list :awesome:

Indy is good, especially with a friend playing co-op. But Okami is in another league. I cannot recommend it enough, its the game Twilight Princess should have been.

Indy is good, especially with a friend playing co-op. But Okami is in another league. I cannot recommend it enough, its the game Twilight Princess should have been.

Considering I think tp is amazing *see tp thread* then god knows what I'll be like with okami

:heart:

Guest bluey

New PSP Slim battery...

yay you found one *fanfare etc*

*Cough they'renotthatgood Cough*

Seriously, its Apple syndrome. Everyone loves it, even though a lot of them are faulty, break, and also dont work abroad (to my ear's sorrow)

i bought a pair of the worldwide voltage argos brand straighteners for a whopping £4.95 before i left for the land of the raisin bun ~ they're awesome.

granted they dont nuke my hair straight of cover it with crazy electricity so i dont get flyaway bits (borrowed a braun straightener from one of jambas friends once....... wow...) but they work... and i have a whole £130 more than letty does :heh:

...that being said GHD are pretty damn nice regardless and i'm jealous >__<

i bought an ipod cover yesterday ^__^ it came with a free screen protector which i had HOURS of fun applying, peeling off, applying again, peeling off again and re-applying until my horrific OCD perfectionism was finally satisfied. :grin: kitta!!

Guest Jordan

i bought an ipod cover yesterday ^__^ it came with a free screen protector which i had HOURS of fun applying, peeling off, applying again, peeling off again and re-applying until my horrific OCD perfectionism was finally satisfied. :grin: kitta!!

I fucking hate screen protectors.

They make any screen look like shit.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!