Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a popcorn making machine at home, so I always use that and melt butter onto it myself. I sometimes even sneak it into the cinema. :grin: Anyways, the popcorn issue died a few pages back, back on topic!

I've seen this for about £20, and I'm getting payed tomorrow, so I'm buying it:

517s2%2BRQv4L._SS500_.jpg

Hellsing FTW!! ^^

Ah damn you! I could half do with a couple of cans of that stuff, tastes much better in glass bottles though. You ever tried the mixed berry one?

Yeah it's nice but I prefer the Pear one. Think they had a Winter Fruits one too that's only available for part of the year, again, good but prefer pear. I agree that it's better out of the bottle though. The can makes it a bit too fizzy.

The one on the roundabout near Showcase Cinemas and the such? If so then that's the closest one to me as well

Didn't spot the cinemas but there was a roundabout, and a Toys 'R' Us!

Yeah, same. Just was the quickest thing to find which screamed, and literally says, Chinese Food.

Also, it's taken me months to figure out what you're username is. Maybe WarAndChaos is clearer?

And yep, i am incredibly stupid.

War and chaos is correct =]

It's warandchaos because its easier to type and fitted into the runescape username area without spaces.

2 tickets to Wanted.

PS go watch it.

Seen it, good film!

I got a little confused, the only thing not exaplined was about bullets curving..

As far as i assume, they curve because they can..?

Seen it, good film!

I got a little confused, the only thing not exaplined was about bullets curving..

As far as i assume, they curve because they can..?

The way I see it, its a mixture between the shape of the bullet, how its all aerodynamicly twisty cut, and due to as they explained the few individuals in the world that are able to move super fast thus move the gun at a speed that does effect the path.

The only major flaw I found was the bit where Angelina Jolie kills them all and herself...its like...okay you can curve the bullet...but curve it so it does a 20ft wide circle? Hmmm. But you cant really nit pick with stuff like that in a film like this. I fucking loved it.

B000FUTVLO.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V51186492_.jpg

£11.

My collection is now complete. Huzzah!

I only have series one and three :(. Really need to get my act together and get the rest.

Can't wait to see the next series after the big cliffhanger at the end of the current one.

Well it was meant to be out May 20th, they released a press statement and everything and then pulled it two weeks later. Presumably they're going to wait...

Hang on:

Ryan commented on the new episodes and stated that we'll see the first 8 episodes in January 09 almost a full year after season 5. Ryan considers it season 6 and not an extension to season 5. It will have a new theme and a new tone.

Ryan being the showrunner. Fuck knows then! (and I hope by 'theme' they mean idea, such as season five being about Hollywood, and not theme music)

Well it was meant to be out May 20th, they released a press statement and everything and then pulled it two weeks later. Presumably they're going to wait...

Hang on:

Ryan being the showrunner. Fuck knows then! (and I hope by 'theme' they mean idea, such as season five being about Hollywood, and not theme music)

Lets hope so, it would be a travisty if they changed the theme tune.

Jan 09 is to far away and we prob wont get it til summer 09 then *sobs*

Guest Jordan

You think so?

I think Brawl is a billion times better than Melee. Hell, i might even buy Brawl again so i can update my Wii... which at the moment i can't do.

Might return it, I'm completely underwhelmed. I've really got to stop buying these Nintendo sequels, I've played them all before. I'm just glad I didn't buy Mario Kart.

Wish i could afford it :( I had this down as 1 of my 2 games i "must buy" this year :(

You think so?

I think Brawl is a billion times better than Melee. Hell, i might even buy Brawl again so i can update my Wii... which at the moment i can't do.

Well I thought Galaxy was pretty uneventful when it came out so I think I've just become immune to the Nintendo "magic".

I'm not even sure what controls to use on this game. The Wiimote sucks and the buttons on the GameCube pad are too soft and there is no way I'm buying a classic pad.

The game also looks a bit tacky. Like when you complete single player you get some pre-recorded video of your character doing some "amusing" poses. As if the graphics weren't jaggy enough, they make the ending look even worse.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!